• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MIGHTYFOOL

Smash Cadet
hey guys i just moved from hawaii to SF anyway if anyone wants to play.i love melee no brawl sry.id be stokked if i could get some exp.im still a noob but hit me up1-808-557-3200 my name is sage ALOHA

pockyD

Smash Legend
on the other hand, if anyone in the SF // north peninsula area wants to play this week, I'm in!

also, may or may not have a smashfest this saturday in honor of connor (haha) if he's up for it

Manondorf

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for people to play ssbm with. I currently live in Davis, but am originally from Redwood City, so I make my way back there every now and then. In Redwood City there is a small group of people I play with, and we would love to get involved with new people playing ssbm. Perhaps, if anyone is interested, we could coordinate something? I.E. I'll let you know when I'm going to be around, and maybe we can establish contacts. I'll have my friends call your friends etc. :p.

L__

Smash Master
^I live in the San Mateo area which is roughly 10 min away (sort of...) and I live by SFAT/PewPewU/BobbySiege... just throwing that out there. Also, Pocky, are you stull moving? I think I heard awhile back that moving would be more convenient for your job.

Manondorf

Smash Cadet
^I live in the San Mateo area which is roughly 10 min away (sort of...) and I live by SFAT/PewPewU/BobbySiege... just throwing that out there. Also, Pocky, are you stull moving? I think I heard awhile back that moving would be more convenient for your job.
Have you ever heard of a player named burnt_toast (not exact spelling)? He is acquainted with the members of D.B.R.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Not the same person. I know him personally. Although he is from that area originally, and he did/does play ness (hes pretty much a falco main now). Amazing coincidence.
I know him better than you.

And he's not from Roseville, noobs. He's from Lincolnish. And Redding. And wherever the **** else.

I feel more important than you all because my information is more accurate.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
wait you are talking about a person who is burnt toast but not the one that plays ness/falco??

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283

And he's not from Roseville, noobs. He's from Lincolnish. And Redding. And wherever the **** else.

NK check your phone messages bitsh. I need a place to stay in Sac on Friday night so let's Smash.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263780

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

We hope to see you there!

quak

Smash Champion
^this

i feel like playing this weekend, options?

edit: why the eff am i a mod now?

edit edit: nevermind its april 1st, weak

but no bull****, i could play meet up with some ppl already playing smash sometime this week

Manondorf

Smash Cadet

True. He had said he went to high school in Lincoln. His name is Bryan. So are we talking about the same person?

Top Bottom