• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
ive never played lucien's shiek but lucien.... is an AMAZING player... i mean i only trained him back in his nooby days :chuckle:

but.. i dont think i would jv 4 stock luciens shiek in tourney lol.

p is good, hes improving fast because he money matches alot, and he'll definately be a force to be reckoned with when genesis comes around.

The GERM

Smash Ace

1. First off, noone mains Sheik in this state anymore except for P, so yeah, that makes you the best and only Shiek main.

2. You should really concentrate on not getting ***** by Doc and Roy players before you go money matching other Sheiks.

3. Your Sheik is mediocre at best. I can count on my hands how many times I've used Sheik and I'll still **** your sh**. 10 dollars it is.

4. Lucien doesn't lose to Doc and Roy players with 60 dollars on the line...

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i am actually pretty **** good at the matchup shiek vs doc, not like anybody asked me but yeah.

just gotta learn how to shield pressure with good spacing so u dont get uaired out of their shield into combos.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
and as far as putting my money where my mouth is, ill mm you ic's vs sheik, or your amazing marth. 10$? great.
We'll do $10 each. Neutrals only, 1 reset 1 ban.

sharing is caring mah d00000

ill mm you P. ur sheik vs my fox whenever you come to north cali. amp it up with olympic speed like its the hardest thing to do.
I normally go Marth v Fox, but if you MM me for at least $5, I'll accept.

I have nothing to prove to you
No one ever claimed you did. I just want your money.

p is good, hes improving fast because he money matches alot, and he'll definately be a force to be reckoned with when genesis comes around.
Hi KFC. :) Let's money match the next time we play, I love playing you.

1. First off, noone mains Sheik in this state anymore except for P, so yeah, that makes you the best and only Shiek main.
Which was my point. Imagine my surprise when people start handing out free money to me for stating the obvious. :laugh:

2. You should really concentrate on not getting ***** by Doc and Roy players before you go money matching other Sheiks.
Figured you'd have better material by now.

3. Your Sheik is mediocre at best. I can count on my hands how many times I've used Sheik and I'll still **** your sh**. 10 dollars it is.
Once I beat you in the ditto, let me beat your Link and/or Falco and anything else you play too, okay? $5 a piece.

sidefx

Smash Champion
ah p. p p p p p p p p p p p

werent you the one who wanted to mm everyone i mentioned for 10 bucks each? imagine that..

im going to laugh so hard when german beats you with link...

you gotta earn your way up to germ first.. shroomed was first on the list, you still have to beat him then one by one you can get better =D if you even make it that far

joeplicate

Smash Master
so my roommate's little brother is a champion at pirating games

long story short, I have mirror's edge now for my PC
(|)__(|)

Celph

Smash Journeyman
ah p. p p p p p p p p p p p

werent you the one who wanted to mm everyone i mentioned for 10 bucks each? imagine that..

im going to laugh so hard when german beats you with link...

you gotta earn your way up to germ first.. shroomed was first on the list, you still have to beat him then one by one you can get better =D if you even make it that far
I beat Germ with my Sheik back at SCC in pools and made him go Falco on me .

Suffice to say that I am not worried.

ill do marth vs my fox thats fine ;)
Still a $5 minimum.

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah it's on my computer now, no online stuff though but that's not really important

to be honest the game was just OK, I beat single player already
there are some glitchy edges and boring platforming puzzles but it has its moments

like this one:

Shroomed

Smash Master
P, u act pretty gay online

1. I'm gonna beat u again so save at least $100 for me

2. I realized that our last MM was pretty ********. with neutrals only, and both of us banning 1 stage, i only have like 2 choice of stages for counterpicks. Real competitive players have counterpicks, and when ur in norcal we use counterpicks. So in our next MM there will be counterpicks or u can cry and ***** and moan and ill beat u again neutrals only w/e.

3. Lucien would tap that ***.

4. Sheik is combo food for my mario, i love her.

5. I wanna rematch Germ.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
shroomed money match?? 1$ my shiek vs ur anybody lol...

my shiek is ok, nowhere as near as good as my fox but yeah... shiek vs doc is fun.

i only get doc practice from meep and he kinda plays like u, cept ur a bit more offensive.

idk i think ull win but it'll be a fun set lol

Top Bottom