• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

joeplicate

Smash Master
boback hell yeah I'll mm you
I wanted to at davis but forgot

pocky are you talking to me?
I'd be down to mm you again

it will be my ics day

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Hahaha, beating me got to his (already big) head.
No, that just happens to be his best, and favorite match up as mario. Hes beatin a lot of Shieks with his Mario, and he just likes the match up a lot.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Except I'm literally the only good Sheik main in the state.
You may be, but there are a lot of people who play Sheiks that are on par, or maybe even better than yours (Or slightly worse). And hes played a few of them.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Except I'm literally the only good Sheik main in the state.
i like how you carefully planted the word "main" in that..

cause there are plenty of sheiks that are better than you in california..

now that i think of it.. there are other sheiks that are plenty better than you.. alan pretty much covered it though.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i like how you carefully planted the word "main" in that..

cause there are plenty of sheiks that are better than you in california..

now that i think of it.. there are other sheiks that are plenty better than you.. alan pretty much covered it though.
i'm pretty confident when i say

lucien's sheik > p's sheik

no contest.
Hahahahahahaha! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

$10 mm to any Sheik in the state. Minimum. I will go as high as anyone wants to go, though. I promise it won't be close. The only Sheik exempt from this is Mango.

That goes out to LunInSpectra, Zelgadis, Lucien, or any Sheik you guys can dig up.

Chain grabbing or no, it's up to you.

PS: Lucien's Fox wouldn't touch me. I have a hard time believing his Sheik would even beat my Marth.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you should put money on it.

Is Lucien coming down for the Circuit? Last I heard he was emo and wanted to quit. I'll **** the **** out of him in front of NorCal, though.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Hahahahahahaha! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

$10 mm to any Sheik in the state. Minimum. I will go as high as anyone wants to go, though. I promise it won't be close. The only Sheik exempt from this is Mango.

That goes out to LunInSpectra, Zelgadis, Lucien, or any Sheik you guys can dig up.

Chain grabbing or no, it's up to you.

PS: Lucien's Fox wouldn't touch me. I have a hard time believing his Sheik would even beat my Marth.
Yea thats right =D

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey p.. last time you mm'd someone from norcal you got your *** handed to you in front of everyone.. do you really want to go down that road again? i mean come on it was a doc! good one.

btw, germs, kings, luciens, trebors, and even jeffs, (yes jeff has a sheik) would **** you up and down with out mercy. confidence is one thing.. but stupidity is another.

keep it comin though im pretty bored at work, i need something to laugh at

edit: and the reason why hes so down on himself is cause he missed beating jeff by one air dodge.. i dont see you even coming close to taking a match off jeff in the first place, let alone coming close to beating him in a set.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
King doesn't play, so he hardly counts. But if that's what Norcal has to do in order to topple my Sheik, I'm flattered, honestly.

To everyone else you named (assuredly you wouldn't dare to mention yourself, knowing how bad you are at the game...), that's fine. $10 Sheik ditto money matches to all of them. Unlike yourself, I put my money where my mouth is; I don't have to live off the accomplishments of people I know in order to have a place in the smash community.

sidefx

Smash Champion
King doesn't play, so he hardly counts. But if that's what Norcal has to do in order to topple my Sheik, I'm flattered, honestly.

To everyone else you named (assuredly you wouldn't dare to mention yourself, knowing how bad you are at the game...), that's fine. $10 Sheik ditto money matches to all of them. Unlike yourself, I put my money where my mouth is; I don't have to live off the accomplishments of people I know in order to have a place in the smash community.
well in this case i was refering to a SHEIK ditto mm... and i was refering to their sheiks..

if i had a sheik i would offer a mm as well.. but seeing how i dont? i wont =D what a concept right?

and as far as dan not playing? yeah he does play.. work keeps him from not going to tournies...and lack of interest in the local scene. tbh, he was going to come with us down to scsa if it wasnt for a friends bday party that had us cancel the trip...

and as far as putting my money where my mouth is, ill mm you ic's vs sheik, or your amazing marth. 10$? great.

and please tell me where i listed the accomplishments of others.. other than stating other people who have better sheiks than you.. which really isnt an accomplishment at all now that i think of it..

Naota21t

Smash Champion
asking sheiks to ditto you to prove that you're a better sheik them is dumb

sheik dittos in general are dumb.

jeff's roy would be p imo.

so would his falco, yep... he has a falco, and its pretty good.

Top Bottom