• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'll probably be down.

But I'd need to know an exact price.

The website doesn't seem to say...

pockyD

Smash Legend
from what i've found in piecing reviews together, it's in the neighborhood of 50 if you don't get anything interesting to drink or a desert

still not an 'exact' price but there's a ballpark

cmon guys show some love, we will do poker and other exciting activities afterwards

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
HyugaRicDeau said:
No lamers. No people that we don't know very well. I don't care how good you are at a video game this is just about having an insanely good dinner with your home-skillets.
Wow, if I put quotes in my sig I think this would be one of them hahaha, I was just thinkin you're gonna get random ppl trying to tag along before I read that...nice work

Oh and Denny's isn't good, but it's not as bad as Sheridan will tell you it is, seriously ask him about it haha

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
so the sad truth is because this thread was created before i ever made an account here, i can not have ownership of the thread. because of the mechanics of it, a mod would have to put any post i made before the first post, then i edit it. such is not possible, so i will be forced to make a new thread for the new biweeklies.

i'll be doing that some time this weekend, and i'll make a formal announcement along with more information than kizzo usually keeps on his front page which will result in less confusion and questions amoungst first timers.

it would be good if we could keep this thread as norcal's social thread, though, and maybe just use the next thread for actual smash related stuffs.

now if theres anyone else who has posts before this thread was created and would be willing to keep a front page and update it with the dates of the next biweekly, we could just keep this thread as the only one.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
New thread is horrible.

Just find someone to keep the front page updated. I'll do it if nobody else will. That way I'll be the owner of the 7th longest thread on SWF (P.S. WTF, the Sonic thread and the "Megaman in SSBB" threads are longer...step it the fu
ck up Norcal), thereby increasing my epeen.

And yeah wtf it was made Dec 2005, not Nov, so what's the deal? Maybe you have to have a POST before it was made. /shrug

Zoap

Smash Master
ima bring back the original norcal thread :)

I still dont see the point in paying 50 dollars for meat.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
If you want, I can spam this thread. And I will get banned for spamming too much so that none of you guys need to take any of the blame.

The thread's post count is bound to go up someday. :dizzy:

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yeah guys it isnt because i JOINED a few weeks before this topic was made, but i cant find any posts by me before dec 6th. i didnt really post after joining. but i'll look again. who knows, maybe i posted something the first week of december

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
what are you supposed to say when somebody asks who you are? I'm pretty sure all that does is just establish to someone new that you're rude lol

SuperRad

Smash Master
I think of it as kind of a motivation to get yourself known cause well, people wanna know whos behind the post.
it is rude, but i agree with PK here.

i see people post on here with stufff like "oh man it was fun and you guys are all so cool" and i honestly dont have the faintest idea who they are. i've never heard their name mentioned at tournaments, etc. I know I've seen HouseOfGaara before, but I honestly can't say I ever remember actually seeing him at a biweekly. It's weird.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
My bad haha. Maybe I should have transfered the thread over to Ice sooner : ). I'll put in a request soon.

School is going great if anyone cares - college is fun : ).

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Well, I'm just speaking for myself in saying that that wouldn't motivate me to make myself known, rather i would probably not show up to tournaments or talk much if i do because ppl are just going to disregard what I have to say. If they're being annoying sure why not, but otherwise come on, be nice haha

My college is free, but the catch is that its in salinas lol

Miharu

Smash Hero
Well, I'm just speaking for myself in saying that that wouldn't motivate me to make myself known, rather i would probably not show up to tournaments or talk much if i do because ppl are just going to disregard what I have to say. If they're being annoying sure why not, but otherwise come on, be nice haha

My college is free, but the catch is that its in salinas lol
You're gay with Ian. That's why.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
btzo....its been a while

whats happenning in the smash scene lately...any tournaments?! brawl get togethers?! i need my fix asap
lol yeah it has been o_o. I'm pretty sure there's a tournament in santa cruz this saturday if you wanna go to that haha.

Uhh, I never understood why the ownership of the thread was important, but that's good that you're getting it at least =P

Zoap

Smash Master
because than u can say i own this and i own that. Until someone plays the pochontas song about owning **** you dont own lol

Top Bottom