• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

sidefx

Smash Champion
i only told kizzo olimar sucked, cause he will be the king of all olimar players. if you think Young link was annoying? just wait till kizzo gets his hands on ****ing olimar. the absolute KING of camping.

olimar sucks kizzo.. leave him be.

lucas is fun =) MARTH is the broken one.

RPK

Smash Lord
Dammit, I wanna play Brawl now....T3T

OH YEAH....

I was talking to Eggz earlier and he says to come down to UCLA. Bring DBR but basically Trebor in particular.

It wasnt that exact wording but yeah....

Edit: Actually he probably said Norcal....but whatever, Im like half asleep right now yeah...Time to go back to dreaming about people stealing meaties...And by meaties I mean stuffed teddy bears, diaries, and some other random thing...

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
nevermind. play everyone next tourney

sidefx- apparently u are angry. oh my. if u couldve heard my voice, u wouldve known that i was making a joke. not lashing out. looks like playing brawl has some unusual............side effects. agigigigiigigigig. they mention it in the manual, but u got the japanese version and all. see? jokes. anyways, u guys should put up some vids if u are gonna talk about bob money's ROB. angry norcal

sidefx

Smash Champion
nevermind. play everyone next tourney

sidefx- apparently u are angry. oh my. if u couldve heard my voice, u wouldve known that i was making a joke. not lashing out. looks like playing brawl has some unusual............side effects. agigigigiigigigig. they mention it in the manual, but u got the japanese version and all. see? jokes. anyways, u guys should put up some vids if u are gonna talk about bob money's ROB. angry norcal
oh. sorry for taking it in the wrong way.. it just seemed hostile to me. anyways, the videos just need to be ripped and compressed, were still taping some stuff, so when ever dan/german get around to ripping the videos, i can put them online, and make them pertyful. bobby's rob is no joke lol its a little scary and a little exciting.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
lucien got a wolf?!?!?!
i cant wait to see that too!!
... and that sig he was suppose to make me IM JUST KIDDING!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Your Metaknight is nothing without my Pit.

Which is funny because I don't even play Pit.

sidefx

Smash Champion
diddy's gun isnt bad, i like it personally. but its like peaches turnips in a way, cause you can catch them in mid air, and throw them back. but i like it.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Boback are you getting closer to choosing a main? Good for you!

Side-B face **** FTW!

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
-played brawl...

-Falco is my main...

-No joke...

-im serious...

-laser + shine = Campy as **** player =P

- Cant kil for **** though so i need to rack up dmg like crazy and get lucky with Fsmash or Dsmash...

- Cant really edge guard...

- Figured out 1 combo so far that works all the time but only does like 20% ROFL

- Maining Falco and alts are Marth, Pit, Fox, ToonLink...

- Lucas is broken...

- This game is fun but shouldnt be considered competitive ever...

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I like broad generalizations and hasty jumps to conclusions about the metagame of a game that's been in the hands of a small percent of community for barely more than a week.

PS I played it yesterday/today. I love it. Too early to say if I like Melee or Brawl better. I love DEDEDE but he seems kind of crappy. I want to make him good though. Zelda can trunch. Luigi can spam aerials like the good old days. GW is lovely. Diddy and Pokemon Trainer are mad fun.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
brawl will be competitive. better than GAYlee. Give it some time. i hoping that brawl will be more competitive. I don't see why it wouldn't.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Snake is so **** unconventional. He was terrible in my hands, but maybe someone else smarter then me could play him better. A lot of his game seemed to be prediction and thinking ahead (when using his mines, rockets, and ****). His triple jab and forward tilt were very powerful. His FAir is a spike, but kinda slow (like, mario fair speed from melee, i guess). His forward smash can kill at really low percentages, but it's so slow that someone would have to drop the ball completely to hit them with it seems.

Top Bottom