• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

sidefx

Smash Champion
LOLLLllll i just had a flashback to when simna snuck that high five from boback at TC1s and then boback was like **** simna GIVE IT BACK! then boback fell to his knees and screamed to the heavens SIMNAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why did you have to remind me of that.. now im not going to be able to sleep tonight =(((

my hand continues to function even without a soul... you left me scarred for life simna.. and for that.. i will never forgive you for what you have done. may all of the ness players around the world be better than you. and may ness be **** garbage tier in brawl.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I have an Urgent Message for the Pacific West Smash Community.

I'd like to state the following issues have been linked to heart failure and decreased brain function. You:

1. are fat.

2. play Ness as a main in the video game "Super Smash Bros. Melee" for the Nintendo Gamecube.

3. are blind in your right eye.

4. have or have had a neck beard.

5. enjoy the band "Gackt".

6. scare children.

7. pretend to have a Girlfriend in Japan.

8. want to live in Japan for the food.

9. have once worked at "Fry's Electronics" as a seasonal employee.

10. have a gay phone number such as "(916)Fly-Away".

11. are simna.

12. are extremely hated by Nintendoking for banning him after he was trying to accomplish something epic.

If you can relate to every single one of these issues you may need to consult a doctor on possible ways to fail less.

I'm Joshua Edward Gagne and I approve this message.

The GERM

Smash Ace
a few things to mention:

None of us really post that much so I'm gonna give everyone a quick overview, this is the DBR times update.

1. Myself, King, SideFX, Zelgadis, and Bob$ all live together in a fat house
2. DBR has brawl and has had brawl since the 31st (Japanese)
3. Lucario are Link are my mains
4. King is switching his main from Puff to Marth
5. King is nearly impossible to beat when using Marth
6. Bobby has the best Robot in the nation
7. DBR now consists of 9 members: GERM,Zelgadis,King,Bob$,SS,Tang,Hella,DSF,and now SideFX (CONGRATU-****ING-LATIONS!!!)

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
so i guess if kizzo doesnt host many biweeklies when brawl comes out, i'll end up hosting some out of my house every now and then like i used to with melee. i really want to see norcal still be awesome at this game lol

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
if its so great,,how do u suppose u find time to come on the boards and gloat? ho ho. see u online u impatient a$$, japanese mooochin a$$ mutha suckas

sidefx

Smash Champion
if its so great,,how do u suppose u find time to come on the boards and gloat? ho ho. see u online u impatient a$$, japanese mooochin a$$ mutha suckas

lol, youre a funny guy. and how are we "moooochin"? dont be bitter that no one cares about you, and that others are playing it. and too bad online lags way too much. looks like you actually have to leave stockton to play other people..

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Haha are we really gonna let the biweeklies go to the second page just because I can't host them anymore? haha : ) Someone do something! Host 'em at your house or something haha. School sucks, but it's... pretty freakin' tight : ) $$$

sidefx

Smash Champion
i made a thread about who can make it to antioch, perhaps we can host them at brawl house, if all else fails, but they wouldnt be biweeklies.. but who knows.. its just speculation for now. just getting a general consensus. it is kinda far, but i was looking online, and apparently there is a bus that goes from pittsburg bart, straight to the intersection near our place, bus #391 i believe.. ill look into it more..

darkatma

Smash Hero
So uhm...
lucas is broken and gay, olimar doesnt suck, zelda is way cool but heels are hard to land now, and pit's recovery mobility is the gayest thing ever.

characters that need to grapple onto ledges get OWNED on platforms only stages, like zamus, ivysaur, olimar, they can't grapple onto stages with no ledges, so they end up falling to their dooms :p

Top Bottom