• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

quak

Smash Champion
i only have like 2 tvs

this is not quakfest 6, just another smash fest, just because

casey, gimme a call, your place would be better to smash at cause it's just me, darell and maybe brandon, so we could just drive to your place instead.

malva00

Smash Master
I'm imagining Son1x poking his dad in the side like 2 times before his dad finally does a sudden double-handed slap attack to make him get away before the 3rd one connects

rayecho

Smash Ace
i only have like 2 tvs

this is not quakfest 6, just another smash fest, just because

casey, gimme a call, your place would be better to smash at cause it's just me, darell and maybe brandon, so we could just drive to your place instead.
Does it matter where it happens? This just as to go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quak

Smash Champion
DUDES!

were just going over to casey's house for smash

THIS IS NOTHING BIG!

if you really want to play smash though, call me at 510 501 1744 and i'll ask casey if it's cool

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I also think Jeff's "I don't ban anything" should be in there.

Bootle probably also would have a couple choice sound bytes. Perhaps something concerning a "whooped-as
s haircut."

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
like i said, if anyone wants to smash with me, i live in milpitas (near san jose) and am willing to drive a bit. just dont say "yeah i'll smash with you" in a post somewhere because i wont catch it, i just skim these boards now days and if i see my name somewhere or a PM or an IM, then i'll read it

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
frotaz saying "yeah, this is gonna be a great match" in a sarcastic voice is also a good one.

and BTZO shouting "pause all TVs" and "that means you, falcomist"

zoap saying "no johns"

me shouting "GOD i hate FoD" or "i ban fountain of gayness"

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
tc1's "i swear that was whack!"
meep says it too

also "i swear that was hella whack"
or sometimes "i swear that was hella ****ing whack"

Top Bottom