• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
So what are the johns going to be when half of socal doesn't even make it out of pools, and the other half are eliminated in the first few rounds of the bracket?
lmao *** ur funny

I dont agree with crews, I heard Deep Norcal was going so you know how it'll end up anyway...;)

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
what ever happened to the thread for tv's?

anyone, I'm going to try to bring 2 setups to this, I don't know about the rest of modesto though

as for actual modesto people, we have like, 9 or 10 people coming

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Happy Bday to Falcomist, NorCal's most consistent smasher lol.
Neighborhood P, Hydro Kirby, Choknater, I'll MM all you guys! You'll get *****.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
^i'm out $55 :p.

but good news, i'm changing my bus date to the NEXT biweekly date, and will be going up there that weekend and hang out with zhu. :]

(i'll still be there this weekend)

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Everyone is going, Mexican . . . Everyone. You'll have plenty of new people to beat with your DK, and I'll have plenty of new people to beat with my Pikachu. I think we'll both be satisfied enough at the end of the day.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Kira wants MMs!

I am 100% going, and I want MMs with everybody in Norcal. Everybody.

That's a lot of MMs though, so only $1. Standard rules 2/3 (possibly $2 for 3/5), banning of neutrals is allowed. I don't care what character you use or if you switch during the match, but if you want to do a specific matchup then that's cool too.

Please come up to me and ask me to MM, because chances are I won't get half of these done, but more will happen if you find me as opposed to me running around looking for other people. I'm asian, have longer hair, square glasses, and will be wearing a black hoodie with a white SoCal shirt underneath.

I main Sheik. If you don't want me to chaingrab I won't, but in general I'm against that because in tourney that's exactly what people do, and MMs are supposed to be a simulation of tourney matches. And I play to win =P

Can't wait, I'm pretty excited =)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord

That's a lot of MMs though, so only $1. Standard rules 2/3 (possibly $2 for 3/5), banning of neutrals is allowed. I don't care what character you use or if you switch during the match, but if you want to do a specific matchup then that's cool too.

Please come up to me and ask me to MM, because chances are I won't get half of these done, but more will happen if you find me as opposed to me running around looking for other people. I'm asian, have longer hair, square glasses, and will be wearing a black hoodie with a white SoCal shirt underneath.

I main Sheik. If you don't want me to chaingrab I won't, but in general I'm against that because in tourney that's exactly what people do, and MMs are supposed to be a simulation of tourney matches. And I play to win =P

Awesome, you're on. And you can chaingrab me all you want....oh wait, to many peoples surprise, DK can't be chaingrabbed by sheik. :chuckle:

And where the heck did Afrot Justin come from all of the sudden? lol. btw, i was saying d@mn earlier, not f*ck, so it sounds like i'm pissed, but i'm not. :).

Oh yeah, and I still need a partner for this....Anyone wanna team with me?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Frotaz and Nintendoking are gonna **** Socal in their rear behinds in teams.

Hey BTZO. Make sure that we get ALL socal in our side of the bracket. We need to **** them ALL.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord

You see MMs is one reason why I might not go. I'm broke.

I was gonna take 2 ppl with me but they're not all into Smash.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
If you're broke just don't MM...

Seems like a lot of Socal is flaking, which means I won't have my normal teams partner which sucks 'cuz we would've gotten top 3. Haha jk (but not really), but anyway, I might need a partner, in which case I'll team with you Mexican if you're down =P

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
If you're broke just don't MM...

Seems like a lot of Socal is flaking, which means I won't have my normal teams partner which sucks 'cuz we would've gotten top 3. Haha jk (but not really), but anyway, I might need a partner, in which case I'll team with you Mexican if you're down =P
Sure. I don't really know who you are, but sure. I'll team with you. lol

*edit- Sorry Brandon. lol, he kinda just swooped up the teamate offer

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
That would be Kira. He was part of the Elite 4 which included the well decorated ken or yesteryear, the "omg Kawn kicked my ***" Arash, The "bananacloud".

It could be the Elite 5 and i'm missing someone.... but then again...

No one really cares about socal smash anyways.

Top Bottom