• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
I was there for a bit, but could only play friendlies. Arrived too late to sign-up for doubles, and had to leave too early for singles. >_>

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Pool X lols that even sounds deadly xP. But yeah great tournament guys, I probly coulda ended it a lot faster, but well whatever haha, I like to let ppl play friendlies and stuff, and not just have to have them play all tournament matches and go home. I was really impressed though by a lot of ppl too, I'm gonna start practicing again, considering that I had to try really hard against everyone i played in tournament xP (pools included o.O). So yeah good sht guys cya at the next one =)

BTW Peanuts wow just gotta say that its really good. :laugh:

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
WARNING THIS POST WILL CONTAIN JOHNS so if you are BTZO, zoap, or another johnsaphobe, i suggest you skip this post entirely or you may possible cry.

this was an awesome biweekly. seriously, i had so much fun. shoutouts are much due.

phil08inafewmonths - you are so awesome. i cant believe you didnt make it out of pools. we had such a hard pool though, so its all good. but maaaan i had to play against falco on FD both games. what is that crap? (john #1)

zelgadis- thanks for going roy. you boosted my confidence so much =) i never really had the opportunity to talk to you before, you're a pretty cool guy. i cant think of any johns for this shoutout.

mr. ganondorf - you're awesome. i love ganon players. i would give controller johns for the first match, but i played so well the second one i dont think i can give any. if you went fox that second match though, you'd have ripped me apart =) im just glad we only had big stages up because on one of the 3 smaller ones you'd have killed me too LOL. either way it was insanely close, i thought you had me.

ian - i wanted to play with you, but i never got the opportunity. you REALLY impressed me with how much you improved. keep it up, seriously. seeing you get so much better gives me hope for improvement, too =D

hydro kirby - you're ugly. but you're also really freaking good at smash @_@ those falcon dittos were so much fun. both of us upsmashing on the platform was LOL. ouch. but you distracted me so much, i couldnt focus (john #2)

vanessa - i was really tired by the time i played you so i wanted to relax, but you were beating me so i had to play 100%. i was too scared to lose!! now im extra scared, because you're gonna come and get me for double revenge this time. i better make sure i keep up my falcon

foxroar - sleep is FTW. you should try it some time. your donky kong is lots of fun, i can imagine he had a big bruise on his head after upairing me 30 times per match =X. you had so many cheap kills on me, that edgeguarding is too good! good thing once falcon gets momentum against DK, theres nothing DK can do =) DK is just too imba tho (john #3)

lazy - i think you were nervous or something man, you usually beat me. come back with a vengance next time and you'll mess people up, for sure. you did so many really cool combos, i was REALLY scared when i played you. honestly i thought i was going to go 0-10 in my pool.

falcomist - its cool that you were playing more characters in tournament this time. i really like the idea of falco mains playing less falco =D because falco owns CF too much i can hardly play against you (john #4)

isai - your smash64 skills are just far too much for me. i only got 1 stock of you in 2 games, just too hard! how many times did you pretend to leave? i sware, you were going around sayin goodbye to everyone like...every other hour. did you leave at all??

BTZO - its been a long time since i smashed with you last, it was great having an opportunity to play you again. maybe next time i'll suck EVEN less! then who knows, the time after that maybe i wont suck at all. then you'll be in trouble! shiek is just an absolutly evil character though. and i think we played on all the stages i hate against shiek! (johns #s 5 and 6)

frotaz - you're a very unhappy man

prodigyoldguy - for some reason i feel like you deserve a shoutout. im not sure why.

nintendoking - you're really f***ing loud. ****, dude. you kept on making me lose (john # 7)

all the baysians - sorry i couldnt help you guys out with rides. im not zoap, i dont drive a tank. if i had 3 more seatbelts i would have gladly waited for you guys, but 2 trips is just too much. ask me sooner next time. i was too tired to come back (john #8)

well im running out of johns. too much fun, guys! thanks to everyone who played me.

Zoap

Smash Master
all the baysians - sorry i couldnt help you guys out with rides. im not zoap, i dont drive a tank. if i had 3 more seatbelts i would have gladly waited for you guys, but 2 trips is just too much. ask me sooner next time. i was too tired to come back (john #8)
Did the first settlers have seatbelts crossing the mississippi or the rockies. Just remember seatbelts are not of importance when poor asians need transportation. 16 people in an 8 man truck and 9 in a 5 man truck are my personal records. This john is just too much.
:) thx for doing wat you could though, at least you helped.

So Rey told me some results Ill post them up.

Teams:
1. SS+Tang
2. Lunin+Frotaz
3. Zelgadis+Zhu
thats all that really matters at this point

Singles:
1. SS
2. Lunin
3. Tang
4. Zhu
5. Zelgadis
5. ???(IFORGOT)

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Yesterday's tournament was the most humiliating SB experience I've ever had. T_T

I got 2-0'd in every match.

*emos in the corner of the room*

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'd do shoutouts, but then I'd just say that fox sucks
Oh well i'll do it anyways

pools ppl:

NK: fox sucks.
KFC: fox sucks.
Lunin: fox sucks.
Other 2 ppl: Yay for not fox.
(Frotaz/ Swordmaster)

Yea that's about all

wait nvm

HydroChris: fox sucks

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
uploading vids right now. already split them and compressed them. they have sound too.

IMO these are some of the best vids norcal has produced so far. good **** for such a great tournament yesterday.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey guys, some SoCal players are thinking about coming to one of these tournaments in December, but the thing is we would need at least 3 weeks to a month in advance to plan everything out/grayhound tickets.
(a really good weekend for some of us would be the 15th)

I want to start looking for possibilities for housing/arranging pick ups from San Jose, where we will be dropped if by grayhound.

People probably going so far:

Lucky
Tofu
mikeHAZE
Nes
Mango
Gimpyfish

thanks norcal!

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Hey guys, some SoCal players are thinking about coming to one of these tournaments in December, but the thing is we would need at least 3 weeks to a month in advance to plan everything out/grayhound tickets.
(a really good weekend for some of us would be the 15th)

I want to start looking for possibilities for housing/arranging pick ups from San Jose, where we will be dropped if by grayhound.

People probably going so far:

Lucky
Tofu
mikeHAZE
Nes
Mango.

thanks norcal!
Whenever these guys come, i'll come and bring the FTA. So....let me know what day is good

3Years

Smash Lord
*excited*oh dude sounds like so much fun were gunna have a bunch load of doubles n singles and even crew battles n all that good ****...

sooooo who wants 2 give me a ride lol

Top Bottom