• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
So who will help **** SoCal at Super Champ Combo? :)

Wikipedia - that notice is way too late for people to fly or drive 8+ hours. It's around a seven or eight hour drive from Sac, which is like two hours from the rest of NorCal.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow those results are pretty cool, some ppl are improving. i love u quak, did u use any mewtwo in your epic run? haha

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm sorry it is a little bit of a late notice but I couldn't find a thread. You guys could still get something together, just bring like 6-10 guys. I'll even cover some gas for you guys.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
quak who did you beat/lose to to get 5th? I lost to Zhu, Rey, Jeff, Rey. lol I had no hope of getting any farther. I think I ended up with 11th.

I had so much fun though.

Oh and Kizzo - I don't care about the pausing (only way to escape from the Wobbles! lol), but it was a bit of a dissappointment when you didn't try because I had hoped to get practice against a good YL/L spammer. Maybe next time.

quak

Smash Champion
uh got through lucien, then bernard, then lost to bob$, and then lost to zhu

all i remember was the bracket, i don't remember the swiss matchups

im going to sleep now, class at 930

snack packs are delicious

jmic

Smash Ace
WOOW at the Dojo update. So it's like a Peach float, but with speed and trajectory control. So actually, it's not like a Peach float at all.

Word.

quak

Smash Champion
im guessin that gliding thing will be exactly like the paper mario and the thousand year door thing where you turn into a paper airplane

if you haven't already played it, play it, it's awesome

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
OMG Jmic thats like extreme! Exscuse my request but you got to play the yoshi's island stage song, the theme song from Super Mario's World on that thing. Also comforting to see that some people do other things than smash. Seriously, pretty sick!

SWORDMASTER X7

Smash Cadet
Just so no one gets confused, I was SWORDMASTER66, but i'm changing my screen name to SWORDMASTER X7. The reason is that almost everytime I say my gamer tag is SWORDMASTER66, everybody gets confused and thinks it's SWORDMASTER666, which I don't like. And I also like SWORDMASTER X7 better.

Gliding seems pretty cool. I wonder how much of an advantage it will give to the charaters that can glide.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Gliding seems pretty cool. I wonder how much of an advantage it will give to the charaters that can glide.
I guess I'll find out, because I'm going to use Pit.

...or Daisy...

...or Birdo...

...or Knuckles...

Knuckles can glide.....why is he not there yet????

And I've got 5 bucks that Daisy will be a playable character and not just a costume swap of Peach.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Wikipedia? Did you even know that the encyclopedia Wikipedia was coming out before you made your account?
That's funny because it's not even the same thing. Obviously I did know that Wikipedia was out before I made my account, you can see the date of origin of the site, it is long before I made this account. The movie Super Bad, however, was not made well before the account SuperRad was made. I just found the coincidence amazing.

But, nonetheless, I enjoyed the satire contained within your post. Even if it was but for a small moment.

SuperRad

Smash Master
That's funny because it's not even the same thing. Obviously I did know that Wikipedia was out before I made my account, you can see the date of original of the site, it is long before I made this account. The account SuperRad, however, was made well before the movie SuperBad. I just found the coincidence amazing.

But, nonetheless, I enjoyed the satire contained within your post. Even if it was but for a small moment.
in all actuality, i've been using the name "SuperRadBrian" for about 4-5 years. For smashboards (for whatever reason) i dropped my first name and signed up as SuperRad. However, the movie was so good I think I might need to register for tournaments as SuperBad.

Also, fun fact, when I was playing halo on the account SuperRadBrian, i got called SuperBadRyan on two different occasions by two different people. Strange!!!

ps: also frotaz won hard

Miztik

Smash Master
Modesto, Ca Tourney On The 15th Of September Sponsered By Gamecrazy Prize Maybe A Wii

all the info is in the thread bout the tourney here is the link

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=110190

if we get enough ppl to show up the prize will be a wii if not then it will be the pot money but guys plz try to attend the only thing you'll need to bring is your controller and of course money for food you guys should really check it out thanks everyone hopefully see you all there

jmic

Smash Ace
Thanks for the feedback on my video. =]

On another note, if I could teleport to Oregon. It'd be tight to play people from outside the state for the first time.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
ROFL Frotaz. I liked it very much.

God why is Deep Norcal the greatest thing ever.

I wish BTZO was here so i could make fun of him (JAY KAY HEART).

mlkg721

Smash Cadet
quak, we found another route to the tourney, so you don't have to swoop us from bart. we'll be there between 11 and 12.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I came in here to advertise my tournament and I see it's already been done

I continue anyway. I am hosting a Norcal/Socal Tournament in modesto on September 15th. I would like as many people as possible to show up, and the people that go to the NCB's are the best in Norcal, no? So I'm hoping I can maybe get a few of the higher people in the power rankings to show up, and more well known people in the smash community. If I can that would Bring a lot more other people in and would make the tournament a huge success. With enough people, The prize can be the winner's choice of a Wii, or the cash equal to the price of the wii.

I hope to see some of you or all of you (impossible, I'm sure) show up. I set it specifically on the 15 because NCB shouldn't be having a tournament then. So please make an effort, any questions or concerns you have you can contact me

quak

Smash Champion
hey, **** you, this is my tourney grounds

I FORGOT WHO I WAS PICKING UP FROM BART, no disrespect, i've just got alot on my mind, like giant safeway sandwiches and midday talk shows.

All i remember for sure is lucien, and i think im supposed to pick up figs too.

AM I RIGHT? I NEED TO KNOW!

PS. Robes are D' Shiznet

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well It's been a long time since I posted because I forgot my password and didn't care enough to reset it but I feel like this was important enough.Quak all of us are coming including I believe 2 other people you don't know ,but sadly Harrison is not coming due to the fact that he has to pack and wants to spend his last day in California with his parents.He is leaving Sunday to go to Denver,Colorado for college so we shall miss him.Oh and also we should hold teams first because me and King Gerudo want to destroy with our double ganons ,lol.We'll see you tommrow though and don't forget to do that tape thing for the new ppl that are coming and make the **** sign bigger cause I seriously didn't see it.Later.

P.S:For those who don't know my tag is not Havokbringer it's Ky and for those who don't care, too bad.

quak

Smash Champion
dude, my friend rob wants to team with KG

yeah i prolly will hold teams, just cause i gotta wait till 3 for singles anyway

Note: sometime durring tonight, i will be disconnecting my comp and moving it downstairs so that way it's one less thing to do tomarrow (recording)

Meaning no internet

So if you got a question or problem or some update information for me, call or text my cell phone 510 501 1744

Top Bottom