• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

SuperRad

Smash Master
yooo good **** to all the people that came to sheridan's tonight. good luck at Evo scamp. hold it down for norcal. thanks to sheridan for hosting. thanks to frotaz for ****** me with marth and being funny. joey, lemme know if you want to team this biweekly!

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
There will be a biweekly tomorrow. Take showers and dress nice.

Could someone bring an extra copy of smash and a memory card? The club has an extra GameCube (but with no Smash).

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok ive decided im gonna go tommorow. Kawn, Zel and Yen are the ones who have asked for rides so that means only 4 spots left. Better grab them quick kids.

EDIT: These spots auto go to DBR+Boback if they contact me by today.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Nintendoking Here:

Ya'lls still better be commin to GEo's Goin away smashfest. Falcomist you still gonna be commin?

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
I cannot go either I have work >< sorry geo I love you, you know that <333
take care bro

I'll be coming to the biweekly for teams only i guess -.-

headed to sf straight from biweekly to see tiesto =)

=d

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
There will be a biweekly tomorrow. Take showers and dress nice.

Could someone bring an extra copy of smash and a memory card? The club has an extra GameCube (but with no Smash).
I shalll volunteerr to bringuth the copy of smash and a memory card instead of my whole cube pakage!!! YES coupon for me! ^__^

PEter i been tryin to contact u...i dont need a ride anymoreeee i hope u see this b4 u start drivin to mah houseeee

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I cannot go either I have work >< sorry geo I love you, you know that <333
take care bro

I'll be coming to the biweekly for teams only i guess -.-

headed to sf straight from biweekly to see tiesto =)

=d
supposedly Tiesto doesnt start spinning until midnight
but whatever... see you there!

DRGN

Technowizard
NNnooooss... 7:47 in the morning, I'm awake but there's nothing to do! I want to go but I can't fine a rriiiiidddeee...

Art?

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know if the 7th street parking garage is charging for parking at the entrance? that's where i always go to park 'cause they usually don't charge at the entrance and i never pay for the permit! and it's literally right next to building where the smash room is.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
does anyone know if the 7th street parking garage is charging for parking at the entrance? that's where i always go to park 'cause they usually don't charge at the entrance and i never pay for the permit! and it's literally right next to building where the smash room is.
You have a permit for 7th? Lucky! 3rd street garage is free.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
nah, i just don't pay for the permits LOL. i've been going to the biweeklies for a good year now and i have yet to get a ticket for not buying a permit. i just figured they'd be charging at the entrance 'cause of the grand prix.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
hahaha nice. well in case you get paranoid, the other lot is free and it's only a 2 short blocks away.

i'm totally missing it. oh well. i'll probably get close to last anyway. next time.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
I back from my trip to San Jose, so no more smash for me. I'll proly be back for X-mas yah...anyhow those biweeklys and ProdigyKids tourneys were really fun. Hopefully KingJiggyWiggy will keep up the bowser'in, laterz.

SuperRad

Smash Master
YoOoOOoOOOOooOOOo

Shoutouts niggaaaaz
big props to Joey for being my partner. and playing blokus, yayuhzzzzzz.
hella - you too good man. i think this biweekly was the first time i've played you in like a year :laugh:
burnt toast - good **** in teams with nick. you guys beat us baaad. ggz, and had fun at the jack in the box aaaayuhzzz.
nekrubis/zoap - daaaaamn your team too good. zoap falco wtff?
isai - blokus mindgames, uggghhh :confused: ggzz one day i WILL beat you
ian - we never get to play it seems like :laugh: good **** in blokus, you will learn
justin - you are still a blokus noob, but one day you could become a master. sorry for the jokes about laser camping, i know you feel bad about it :ohwell:
hydrofurby - YOU ARE TOO GOOD! falcomist tried to teach me a trick to use against you marth vs falco, but i forgot what to do after i dash attacked :( ggzz
tim tim tim - we cool. ggz, next time ban rainbow cruise though :):)
kizzo - YOU ARE TOO GOOD. matches against you are fun. your young link is like WOAH. thanks again for hosting.
Yen - you punished my rolling so hard :mad::mad: but it made me learn. had fun playing friendlies you are too good
forty tayze - i dont know what you did to frotaz but your jungleypoof is like whoamg in my face. good friendlies, you and yen are too good as a team.
reynaldo - my spanic brother, you are **** good at this game. you did look a little tired/out of it today, rest up!
Pierre and the Low Tier crew - you guys were bringing the noise at this biweekly. i'll definitely try out KOF and whatever 2ds you bring if you come to the next biweekly. BFFL, best friends forever LOW TIER
julian - i don't think i've ever played you, but you are a good guy. good talking to you.
zhulian - you are getting monstrous at this game. MONSTROUS!
two guys i never got the name of but i beat with sheik in friendlies - sorry for the sheik gayness. good games guys.
guy i played at the end who ***** me with like 5 different characters - RAWWRR :ohwell:

yayuhz hopefully i didnt forget anyone.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
yay money!

i might start playing dota... or not.

mmm...

i wish more ppl came. this was the one time i think i actually knew everyone there. i miss no knowing who ppl are and just randomly playing T_T.

Miharu

Smash Hero
The **** is a hydrofurby rofl

Most memorable quote of the day: "Low tier!" Kawn is too good kthx

mind too tired for shoutouts

quak

Smash Champion
results? apparently zhu made some cash, noice

ps (i'll probably be able to make it to the next one, whenever kizzo decides to host it again :))

Top Bottom