• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
n0 my smashfest will not be conflicting with the biweekly. Its the day after. Remember this is Geo's going away hoorah so it'd be cool if ya'll came. The smashfest is up in sac.

ONCE AGAIN:

PM ME FOR DETAILS, JESUS!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i was wondering, now that OC3 is over, is it back to the 6 neutral random stages and all the normal counter pick stages

for some reason, i feel like this is a stupid questoin, but i need to ask it

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
****!!!! 0C3 was fun

hella memories and sht stickin 10 ppl into motel 6 LOL btzo knows HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
lolz yeah hella good memories, especially how everyone got attacked when they got out of the shower lolol, i hella enjoyed mine though kurtis;) haha. Hella laughs getting all the ppl in there by not getting caught by security too hahaha

EDIT: BTW we should talk about whether or not we have the OC3 rules in effect, maybe a modified version of them or something? iono I like banning stages XD

Miharu

Smash Hero
lolz yeah hella good memories, especially how everyone got attacked when they got out of the shower lolol, i hella enjoyed mine though kurtis;) haha. Hella laughs getting all the ppl in there by not getting caught by security too hahaha

EDIT: BTW we should talk about whether or not we have the OC3 rules in effect, maybe a modified version of them or something? iono I like banning stages XD
screw you i'm done w/ oc3 rules gj on 13th though lol

jiggly players shouldn't try to play Falco on FD

jmic

Smash Ace
What kind of music do you DJ? And what kind of equipment do you use? I really like DJing and have been thinking about getting in to it. I'm just curious.
Im going to see Tiesto

yea what music u dj jmic? and also kizzo, ima get some equipment next month for dj'ing,

electronic dance music all the way

trance...

I'm a mobile DJ/singer/entertainer, so I play different genres as needed, anywhere from the 40's to today. My market is for people that want more than a DJ but less than a band. So basically, my dad and I sing live, and when we're not singing, I'm DJing.

So to answer your guys' question, I commonly play 70's to today, since I usually do weddings, corporate occasions, church events, fiestas, and stuff.

I spin at clubs every now and then and do mash-ups, remixed 70's 80's and 90's, and old school hip-hop. All to keep you dancing and pumped up.

I've been spinning since 1998, singing since 1993. :) I actually planned to go to 0C3 and the American Idol tryouts in the same two week period, but I was book for a graduation party this coming Saturday.

So NorCal, when you see me on Idol next year, I better get your votes! :chuckle:

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey there Deep Norcal.

You guys want to come over and smash in Santa Cruz in the next couple days? I have a hockey game in SJ on Wed night and I have to pay some bills and stuff the next day in SC so I think smashing is a thing that could happen. But only if we have 4 or more people. Call me.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Incognito Spectre ftw. So many people didn't know it was him. lol

Congrats to Falcomist for taking Chu out of the crew battle.

Seriously though, NorCal did better than pretty much every region besides EC. Maybe if all the NorCalians didn't face each other in bracket you guys really would've dominated. G ****ing G. I had so much fun at OC3.

I hope Vince and Mike are okay. :(

edit:

JR any word from them?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Incognito Spectre ftw. So many people didn't know it was him. lol

Congrats to Falcomist for taking Chu out of the crew battle.

Seriously though, NorCal did better than pretty much every region besides EC. Maybe if all the NorCalians didn't face each other in bracket you guys really would've dominated. G ****ing G. I had so much fun at OC3.

I hope Vince and Mike are okay. :(

edit:

JR any word from them?
yeah mike and vince are okay. im surprised none of us died or broke any bones.. we rolled down the hill going like 40mph .. the car was tumbling and flying in the air bouncing off the side of the hill numerous times and none of us were seriously injured. i have a fat black eye though when my face hit the window lols

Zoap

Smash Master
good to hear jr. I really hope no one gets into to much trouble over it and no serious mental or physical problems occur later.

As to the biweekly, I say we go back to the six and counterpicking.(Watching Falcomist on FD again made me think of painful memories.:laugh::psycho::chuckle:) JK Falcomist as I was one of your biggest supporters on camping the **** outta PKMVodka(WAT KINDA IDIOT CHOOSES FD VS FALCO WHEN USING DK?!??!) and Im glad you did it confidently. No but in all seriousness if you cant play on those stages then gtfo.

As to attending, thats kinda up in the air, im still kinda mad at snap, tired and sick from oc3, the dbr guys prob wont wanna go, so all this could = no biweekly this weekend.

Im not going to Evo for the following reasons:
1. Dont wanna drive
2. Dad said I couldnt drive anyways
3. Dont have the extra money to fly
4. Dont really want to fly
5. Dont like sleeping in a motel
6. Registration for smash is full

As to the Geo Smashfest, Ill PM you NK but dont expect me for the same reasons as the biweekly BUT DO REMEMBER it is alot more probable cuz I love GEO(Like ALOT)

O BTW Hi :)

I didnt like my sig so i edited it to take it off :)

Zoap

Smash Master
P.S I will tell Bobby/German and DBR. It more likely I make the trip if everyone pitches in some gas for it(I know Bobby WILL DEF come)

Zoap

Smash Master
sunday falcomist. Hence I would have to ask for gas money. I usually wouldnt and wont if i dont go sat but if i do thats two events a total of about 300 miles in one weekend lol

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably make it to this. If I don't team with Zelgadis...anybody need a partner?
Can you team with me? :O I'm Julian. I think you know who I am. If you don't, you can find me easily because I'm that Chinese guy who plays Ganon and Fox.

Of course we've never teamed so I don't know if you want to or not.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Can you team with me? :O I'm Julian. I think you know who I am. If you don't, you can find me easily because I'm that Chinese guy who plays Ganon and Fox.

Of course we've never teamed so I don't know if you want to or not.
i would team with him....he uploads some pretty sick videos on youtube haha

SuperRad

Smash Master
looks like a pretty good chance i will be going to this.

need a teammate. im really up to team with anyone, but if ive met and talked to you before i would prefer that.

will probably be getting there around 10 again (maybe earlier?), so lots of friendlies early on for me.

scamp isn't going, so that means no blokus. LAAAAME. unless isai has it too and can bring it. maybe i should just bite the bullet and buy it already.

Snap

Smash Ace
I'm taking banner requests again.

OK lucien

can you make me a banner with a picture of GAME AND WATCH but the thing is he has a FALCO TATTOO on his ARM LOL. ok?

a BLACK game and watch, and a light blue falco TATTOO lol. on his arm. lol.

and make it say SNAP

Top Bottom