• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Ian

Smash Ace
BTZO I'm calling you out! Bring your Yugioh Deck and play me!! I don't care if your deck has banned cards...(assuming you don't care if mine has them :p)

EDIT

anyone bring their deck tomorrow...

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
BTZO I'm calling you out! Bring your Yugioh Deck and play me!! I don't care if your deck has banned cards...(assuming you don't care if mine has them :p)

EDIT

anyone bring their deck tomorrow...
LOL noob, i'll see if i can find everything in it, I played a little after the banned list as well though, so i sold most my banned cards so ur in luck XD. It's been a couple years since i played but sure ;P

EDIT: Wow, i guess i'll bring my deck but im missing alot of sht (cuz I sold alot after i quit) so uh...yeah w/e XD

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Well supposedly the brackets got exited out or something on tio....but singles was like
1. SS
2. Foxroar
3. King
4. Tang
5. Falcomist
5. Hella
7. ShadowBTZO
7. Snap

And that's all I remember, I'm not 100% positive on these results but im pretty sure. Oh yeah and SS+Tang won teams. I do have some shoutouts too, but ill do them tomorrow, gotta maple now XDXD

Ian

Smash Ace
BTZO Wobbled me in Yugioh(yata lock!)

anyone wanna smash some time?????????????

I only get to play @ the biweeklies and the occasional hour @ Zhu's~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so.......anyone wanna play?

The GERM

Smash Ace
Note: King did not go Jigglypuff thorughout the whole singles tournament. He used Marth up until his last match, in which he used Sheik.
OMG, he actually fu**ing did it, I thought that might have just been the alcohol talking yesterday, nice none the less Mr. Hutchingson, Good time to start practicing incase Puff sux incredible balls in brawl . Sorry I couldn't make it due to I was way too hung over, but I will go next week if there's one. DSF is still supposed to come down so let's make it happen yozels. Good sh** to SS on 1st and Foxroar on 2nd, as well as to my hairy friend Nick and the Indonesian nightmare Falcomist on 5th.

PS: WTF happened to Bob$????? Did he even go?

PS2: Fox is not that good...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Oh my god its the germ you are awsome so awsome i never though you came to this board anymore hahahah

ps im talking to germ (i want to fight you so bad of course ill win hahahhah) I'm the best in my area and question do you have sponsers

Snap

Smash Ace
test

for some reason my post times are off

that was a pretty fun tournament

Both Hella and I only lost to the #1 and #2 placers, so its all good.

<3 foxroar

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Well supposedly the brackets got exited out or something on tio....but singles was like
1. SS
2. Foxroar
3. King
4. Tang
5. Falcomist
5. Hella
7. ShadowBTZO
7. Snap

And that's all I remember, I'm not 100% positive on these results but im pretty sure. Oh yeah and SS+Tang won teams. I do have some shoutouts too, but ill do them tomorrow, gotta maplenow XDXD
LOLOLOLOLO NOOB >:]

haahhahahaha

me too, gota speed up :D

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
If you guys are reading this, I'm probably already dead. LOL Um...lets see.

ShadowBTZO & HellaNick are really good, my losses to them left me thinking for at least another 45 minutes. BTZO will probably move to SF and turn into an asian--I see it happening already.

And to those of you who thought I was going to kill myself, well I'm not. LOL I'm jk again, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, (does that mean I'm going to kill myself?)

OHKAY! If anybody wants to watch King Vs. Falcomist, check back here for the YouTube link for I am still in the process of converting the videos.

Lastly, the pictures:

THE DEMON

LOL Mitchell

LOL Jeff

HylianLord

Smash Ace
omfg mc mike, that **** is not even funny ><. WTF. i can't even get A's on like the random BS heavys. ugh... and **** i miss biweeklies. hopefully i'll go to next week's since it's right after SATs.

whee

Snap

Smash Ace
So Im guessing that the bracket died and the only way to see the bracket is if we recreate it. I'll try to help by giving my matches.

Winners Bracket:

Snap defeats IceNinja (2-0)
Snap defeated by SilentSpectre (0-2)

Losers Bracket:

Snap defeats AznDanny (2-0)
Snap defeats Mike666 (2-0)
Snap defeats Zoap (2-1)
Snap defeated by Foxroar (1-2)

-----

Im pretty sure that's the correct order...

EDIT: does blakmage = dreads?

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
i'd like to apologize to everyone because i was kinda acting like a stupid little ****** yesterday. sorry if i pissed anyone off, i swear i'll be less annoying next time.

and no snap, black mage isnt dread. dread is jsut dread with ome numbers after it, i dont remember the numbers. black mage was the dude with long hair in a puffy ponytail with the tag B.M.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Good sh** to King and Hella for winning teams. Someone said that SS and Tang won but they actually got 2nd.
singles
1st: SS
2nd: Foxroar
3rd: King ( marth only and some shiek)
4th: Tang
5th: Falcomist and Hella

Teams
1st: Hella and King
2nd: Tang and SS
3rd: Falcomist and Lunin
4th: Bob$ and Isai

Bob$ didnt join singles xD but right now their still at Nick's house playing smash xD.

Top Bottom