• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Ian

Smash Ace
Kizzo how dare you mess w/ Karthiks dramatic return to SJSU! lol

second dibs~~~ if someone can...pick me up on the way? maybe? hint hint~

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
If there's no tourney people should come over to my place and play smash, or whatever other games, I have a billion of them. I can really only have like 5-6 other ppl over though because my place isn't super huge.
ZOMG so many people wanna go to Sheridactyle's. Deep Norcal's got priority though kids:p , so if the biweekly doesn't happen expect to see BTZO, FoxRoar and Frotaz at Hogia's.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
ZOMG so many people wanna go to Sheridactyle's. Deep Norcal's got priority though kids:p , so if the biweekly doesn't happen expect to see BTZO, FoxRoar and Frotaz at Hogia's.
I only count 6. You + Frotaz make 8. Let's do a tournament. XD

Some people are vying for whiteboyninja's too.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
It's just, I can't let a bunch of randomasspeople frolic in the clubroom with all our expensive stuff in there. I'd much rather not have a biweekly than me not being there watching you guys. I think last biweekly, one of you broke one of our puzzles. At another biweekly, one of you (accidently took)/stole our Wavebird receiver thing. But we make money off you guys, so I guess it makes up for it. But that doesn't mean that stuff should happen. See ya guys next time.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Dear NCBers,

Biweekly Status: Cancelled

Due to Captaindownthrow's recent move in the above post, obviously there will not be a biweekly this weekend. However, the only other effect of that other than the loss of a fun-filled biweekly event, is $$$ for NCT2. Which is much needed. Now, unfortunately IP Freely & Family who hosted the first fundraiser which raised a whopping $286 will be unable to do another fundraiser for awhile, so another one he does will probably go towards NCT2 Blue rather than NCT2 Red, if he's even able to do that.

Now, basically, what I'm looking for is someone to house the 2nd NCT2 Fundraiser Tournament, targetted for the 23rd, our ex-biweekly date. Please contact me if you can host it, and I can provide you with details and ask you if you have any restrictions such as posting your address on the boards, or #ofparticipant-restrictions, etc

Karthik

<3

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Apparently, Kizzo doesn't want us to do the biweeklies without his supervision.

He is after all, completely viable for the CS Club room. Even if he doesn't know how to back-throw.

Tournament organizing/directing and helping move a bunch of TVs around is one thing, but when the person has control of a venue, and he's nice enough to take on responsibility on behalf of us, I think we should respect that. However, I guess if Kizzo permits Mike666 to take his place for this upcoming possibly "un-down-throwed" biweekly, then that would be cool but obviously it's clear that Kizzo doesn't want that either so I think we should respect what Kizzo says.

So, can anyone provide us a house to have the 2nd NCT2 fundraiser? ;)

Karthik

<3

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Apparently, Kizzo doesn't want us to do the biweeklies without his supervision.

He is after all, completely viable for the CS Club room. Even if he doesn't know how to back-throw.

Tournament organizing/directing and helping move a bunch of TVs around is one thing, but when the person has control of a venue, and he's nice enough to take on responsibility on behalf of us, I think we should respect that. However, I guess if Kizzo permits Mike666 to take his place for this upcoming possibly "un-down-throwed" biweekly, then that would be cool but obviously it's clear that Kizzo doesn't want that either so I think we should respect what Kizzo says.
Yeah I'm sorry, but.... ya know haha.

XD i suppose...lesse if mike can do it since david doesn't trust me enough yet :psycho:
Sorry Yen :(. We're still friends right? haha

mike666

Smash Apprentice
However, I guess if Kizzo permits Mike666 to take his place for this upcoming possibly "un-down-throwed" biweekly, then that would be cool but obviously it's clear that Kizzo doesn't want that either so I think we should respect what Kizzo says.
dude karthik, kizzo permitting me? i can do it if i want, me and him are the only ones allowed to host them. there was no question if david permits me, i just wasnt sure about my schedule. although it doesnt matter now, since apparently the room was already reserved right after david said he couldnt host and before i knew he cuoldnt host. just a minor detail david forgot to mention till today :laugh:

sorry guys, not much i can do

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
ALRIGHTY so since it seems like its pretty for sure that the biweekly isnt going to happen...
i have plans for a medium sized smashfest at my place. i'll have to run it by the parents, but im pretty confident that it will be OK, especially considering they probably wont stick around the whole time.
so people who seem interested in comming:
art
possibly kurtis
bootle
bryant
possibly hung
maybe billy
mcc

if bootle does indeed bring another TV, i can probably have like 12 people over. this allows for a cupple more people to come if they like! send me an instant message at whitewashedninja if you're interested. if you havnt been to my place yet, directions will be given. pizza and soda will PROBABLY be supplied (depends if i have enough cash on me) if not then just soda and chips. no last minuters unless i give permission, please. i'd like everyone to let me know by (preferably before) friday if they will come.

dont be a stranger, i've met and talked to so many of you!

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
hmm well ive got one downstairs. there is one upstairs i can potentially bring downstairs, but thats a pain in the ***. you can bring one. i have another friend who would bring one if he comes. and i can potentially borrow another from a neighbor. so long as there isnt more than 12 or 13 people, there should be more than plenty TV's. it just might get crowded if we get in to 14+ people and im not sure how happy my parents would be about it. or how much money for pizza i would have XD

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Oh shi....

King
ProdigyKid
Lunin
Karthik
SNKE
ShadowBTZO
Foxroar
Frotaz
+ Sheridactyl

OK, uh...that many people...this one does not have a super large amount space in his place of abode. I don't really like to turn people away from coming over though. Just, if there are more than 5 people besides myself it will be uncomfortable for all involved....I dunno, work it out amongst yourselves.

-HugeRicardo

frotaz37

Smash Lord
But in all honesty, I am probably not going to be Smashing on Saturday. A friend of mine is coming down from college and we're going to LAN.

So sadly none of you will be blessed with the presence of Dr. Johns :p

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Oh shi....

King
ProdigyKid
Lunin
Karthik
SNKE
ShadowBTZO
Foxroar
Frotaz
+ Sheridactyl

OK, uh...that many people...this one does not have a super large amount space in his place of abode. I don't really like to turn people away from coming over though. Just, if there are more than 5 people besides myself it will be uncomfortable for all involved....I dunno, work it out amongst yourselves.

-HugeRicardo
LOLOL Huge Ricardo haha. Well if Frotaz doesn't go then that makes 8, but yeah, that's still alot for you place, and if you want to make it only a certain amount of people it's cool, I mean it's your house:p .

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Oh hey Sheridan I was walking downtown and ended up finding your apt complex. You can jsut PM me on which rm number and I can get there myself.

And wow if w/o a biweeklies, NorCal Smash is blowing up all over the place. <3 NorCal

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Oh hey Sheridan I was walking downtown and ended up finding your apt complex. You can jsut PM me on which rm number and I can get there myself.

And wow if w/o a biweeklies, NorCal Smash is blowing up all over the place. <3 NorCal
Yeah, biweeklies are too crucial. Too good. Dang, 8 people too much huh? Alright, Karthik and The SNKE will forfeit our spots in the ultimate end if needed to ... but just reserve 'em for now, just in case others drop out. Roflmao.

Karthik

<3

Top Bottom