• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
LoL Rep = 26 now. Someone negative repped me, now I'm gonna unleash my secret monster on them :: Simna. He's gonna first grab you, spin you around like a chainball, throw you into the garbage, pick you up, bite your shoes off, throw your shoes out of the CS room out of McQuarrie Hall, pick you up, put you in his MLG Anaheim Bag, drag you to the ocean, throw you in the ocean, get your shoes and throw them into the ocean with you, and scream, "NEGATIVE REP LUN AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!!!!".

Be very afraid.

And then i will update their GSC profile with their recent change of address

Skooled

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, no Sep. 23 bi-weekly? I might be able to have one in my garage that I just cleaned out a few weeks ago....It's pretty big....Fremont, near bart...maybe

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yeah I was going to cancel the biweekly so that I can go to a party, but it turns out there's a lot more to it than that [things came up]. I'll keep you updated.

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
have the Biweekly,

the biweek is a party in and of itself...minus the food, music and hot chicks

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
maybe i can run it...
J/K!!!! I WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START!!!
Well Me and/or Karthik can run it, but we need someone to open the doors, and plus the room has to be straightened out after the biweekly (there are more tables, less tvs etc...in the room).

PHD

Smash Apprentice
Last tournament was fun, props to everyone I played. I'm officially back in santa cruz. If anyone wants to kick it/smash just let me know.

PHD

Smash Apprentice
PHD lives somewhere near the Safeway on Mission. As for me, I live on campus. Where do YOU live? K thx bai.
Ummm, I'm at the Pacific Shores apartment on Shaffer. I probably won't be really busy for like the next week and a half... so ummm yeah.

SuperRad

Smash Master
i live by the other safeway, the one on morrisey.

i probably wont be doing any smashing this weekend, or anytime soon. got a lot of homework and im moving all the furniture in my room. if mike runs the biweekly* ill probably show up to that. speaking of, when do you take the bus up bio?

*just wondering, mike, why do you take out a portion of the pot for yourself? i think i missed the reason, or if it was just because you wanted to get payed to be there.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
i live by the other safeway, the one on morrisey.

i probably wont be doing any smashing this weekend, or anytime soon. got a lot of homework and im moving all the furniture in my room. if mike runs the biweekly* ill probably show up to that. speaking of, when do you take the bus up bio?

*just wondering, mike, why do you take out a portion of the pot for yourself? i think i missed the reason, or if it was just because you wanted to get payed to be there.
He just wanted to be payed to be there. If Mike takes over, I'll come to run the tournament. I might stay out of Singles (hence save money and just donate that to the NCT2 Fund rather than donating that to King, SS, Lunin or Foxroar).

Lolz, but I'll be playing Teams most likely. ;)

<3

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
the cash doesnt matter much to me...heck i've already donated almost 30 dollars to the NCT2 fund, i've done my bit for that hehe. i'll show up at the biweekly regardless of who runs it.

and if for some reason mike666 doesnt host it, smashfest at my place =D

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey Karthik,

It's looking pretty good for my show up, but I'll register once it's 100% confirmed. Hopefully I and a friend of mine and I can do a fundraiser tourny next weekend, so I'll keep you updated. I'll paypal link to Scamp.

SuperRad

Smash Master
money doesnt matter to me either. i havent even come close to winning yet :laugh:

and ive donated money to the NCT2 fund, with possibly more coming up at the next biweekly (depends if i get a paycheck by then and if i have 250 saved for a wii.)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Iplying duplicates arranged aomng astranged beavers delivering their good news with dignity in their collegs as well as the witches to whom I own a kitchen and the bathroom sink not to be confused with the gingerbreadman in my soda.

Top Bottom