• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Ok so I have snap, boback, lunin. Uhhhhh who else wants some??? Ender I would team with you but I'm already teaming with boback. Sorry =/

BTW EDIT: Shadow dude where bouts in Salinas do you live. I used to live down there for a good number of years and stop by regularly. If you're ever down for smash and I'm goin down I'll contact you.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Dude, BTZO & Sheridan again. Or BTZO & Zoap. Draft crews makes a majority of people get into it, ..I believe its way more fun having everybody get into something. Like...what about those dudes in the tourny who want to join a crew for individual crews but can't?

Thats just the main reason I like draft, everybody gets into it, well at least the 20 people who were drafted.

Zoap

Smash Master
yes true lunin but even so like u said 20 ppl, at least wit individual everyone has the chance to be in it not just the top 20 ppl

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
BTW EDIT: Shadow dude where bouts in Salinas do you live. I used to live down there for a good number of years and stop by regularly. If you're ever down for smash and I'm goin down I'll contact you.
I live on the northside in Salinas, probably a 10 minute WALK from Northridge mall (that should say it right there). Yeah hit me up anytime if you want and are down here, just tell me on aim or somethin.

Zoap: Yeah, it's true that some people might not be able to play, but I've just watched crew battles and not participated and they are alot of fun to watch, especially last biweekly's draft crew match. As of now I'd say we are going to do draft crews, and if we finish early we can do individual crews after 1v1's if anyone is interested (kinda doubt anyone would want to though:ohwell: ).

Lunin: Yeah me and Sheridan/Zoap again is fine with me, that depends if either of them and everyone else is cool with it. Also yeah, there's always going to be someone left out (kinda like you said), and IMO draft crews gets more competitive.

Ender: I still may need a partner I'm not sure, like I said I friendly people before I team with them, so hit me up at the tournament if you don't have anyone by then.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
how bout 6 5 person crews? thats 30 people and more people get to play
Either way no one is going to get to play, and I wouldn't want to limit the amount of crews, because some people could form a whole crew and be ready, then not be able to play. I think it's just best if we stick to the draft crew format, makes everything alot less complicated.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I don't know for sure, but sources tell me that David got the bookstore job, meaning that the biweeklies would be back to normal as in hosted by Karthik and KizzoGirl again for the Double K threat for the following biweekly after tomorrow's, but that's just according to my source. No confirmation from Kizzo yet.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Ender: I still may need a partner I'm not sure, like I said I friendly people before I team with them, so hit me up at the tournament if you don't have anyone by then.
OK cool. Ill see you then.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
i thought the whole 2 crew thing was cool...but just start it earlier? maybe...if ppl are willing to come earlier.... :p
Yeah, I've talked to alot of people about it, and from the looks of it everyone is going to be on time. If not though, I can't really wait for anyone, so we'd just start it without them. For now the time for the draft crews is 10:30, depending on turnout and what Mike says we could possibly wait till 11, but I wouldn't show up at 11 and expect to get in draft crews.

Snap

Smash Ace
YOU GUYS I LOVE INDIVIDUAL CREWS SO MUCH

THE ONLY PEOPle who wouldnt like them are the people who don't know what they are

OMFG i wish i was doing individual crews RIGHT NOW FUCCCCCCK YEAH!

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
im still looking for a partner, so ender if you dont go with btzo i'll team with ya
Okay, same goes for Ian too, be sure to talk to me at the tournament as well then. Anyone else interested? ;)haha.

Haha I'd enter teams wit a level 8 computer, just not CF he SD's with f+b almost every match:ohwell: haha.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
i'm looking very much forward to tomorrow, guys. i have a feeling this biweekly is gonna be exceptionally great. i hope everyone brings their A-games; i know i will. this time, for sure, i won't be DEAD LAST. ;]

sidefx

Smash Champion
lunin.. everyone else were into draft crews..

think about it.. individual crews .. EVERYONE would want to be a part of it.. and form their own crew..

40 people

5 man crews..

thats freakin 8 crews last time 2 crews of 10 took almost an hour and a half to finish..

10v10 draft pick is the best way to go..

individual crews would take WAY too long.. and would lag the whole day behind in schedule. atleast 2-3 hours for crews alone.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
lunin.. everyone else were into draft crews..

think about it.. individual crews .. EVERYONE would want to be a part of it.. and form their own crew..

40 people

5 man crews..

thats freakin 8 crews last time 2 crews of 10 took almost an hour and a half to finish..

10v10 draft pick is the best way to go..

individual crews would take WAY too long.. and would lag the whole day behind in schedule. atleast 2-3 hours for crews alone.
lol Boh Back, I'm FOR Draft crews. I was just correcting one guy who believed we were doing Individual Crews instead of Draft.

sidefx

Smash Champion
oh..

well anyawys.. you wanna mm? come on you said no last time... ;_;

so far i got mm's with

falcomist, frotaz, zoap, nintendo king, and now lunin.

yay.

SuperRad

Smash Master
im horrible at this game, but i might enter doubles and not just singles
anyone bad want to be bad with me, or anyone good want to carry me?
also, i know this gets asked a lot, but im tired as hell and dont feel like going back through 20 pages.
what time does doubles/singles start?

also, is whoever is incharge (mike666? somebody who looks old and not like a child molestor?) gonna be around to put my dads mind to rest? he is worrying that its going to end before 8 (i told him that just as a random time at the earliest) and he wont be around to pick me up for another hour or something.
i need to get my liscense.

Zoap

Smash Master
MM's : Boback(ICS)vs My(sheik) 2$
Nk??!??!?

Anyone else, i do measly mm wit peeps i might even mm lunin wit his 2x thing or watever lol

EDIT: also i like random mm for 1$, both choose random chars and all stages are random. so fun!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
HAY GUYZ

OK

I might be a little bit late tomorrow, AKA 11am at the latest. So sign me up for draft crews, but have someone else be captains so teams can get chosen earlier.

Yours &c,

El Rhagadieu

mike666

Smash Apprentice
also, is whoever is incharge (mike666? somebody who looks old and not like a child molestor?) gonna be around to put my dads mind to rest? he is worrying that its going to end before 8 (i told him that just as a random time at the earliest) and he wont be around to pick me up for another hour or something.
i need to get my liscense.
Have him talk to me, dont worry im good at these things

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
yeah someone ****ing smelled like rancid rotten *** last time.. + unbearable steamy sweaty heat = ****ing disgusting.
Lol, wtf. I'm glad I wasn't there.

Yeah people, wear your deodorants. Fremont sucks for not participating in biweeklies after I left. That's just BS. Stupid Fremont. Fremont's hella lousy. That aside, we've lost X_CAL to SoCal.

Well not really, but he's going to UCLA for his college years. Hopefully the beast goes to NCTII.

Top Bottom