• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Snap

Smash Ace
scamp why don't you just call a mass draft of the entire blue phoenixes crew?

you get: snap, zoap, kawn, silent spectre, and neal all in one

and then karthik can take five of his choice :)

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Snap said:
scamp why don't you just call a mass draft of the entire blue phoenixes crew?

you get: snap, zoap, kawn, silent spectre, and neal all in one

and then karthik can take five of his choice :)
That's just TOO dangerous. :psycho:

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
One bad thing about drafting day of:

Cuts down on the trash talking beforehand. How can you talk SMACK when you don't know which side you're on? That's DANGEROUS. It'd be RATHER GOOD if the DELTA STRIKE FORCE picked early.

Plus, Captain Karthik sounds way better than Captain Scamp.

I want mine changed. I've prepared a list of candidates.

President Scamp
Scamp the Standard
Boss Scamp
Officer Scamp
Headmaster Scamp
Principal Scamp
Scamp the Presider
Undercover Scamp
Scamp the Sentinel
Sleuth Scamp
Scamp the Custodian
Superintendent Scamp

How do any of those sound?

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
hey gundamboii if u gET thiS bRing will and u can Come oVEr until like mid AFtERnoon xD

lOloplpo saw ***** Germ and my brotha Hella at fanime friday. I got a bit of an asskicking before I left AHhHAH lol see you gUYS todAY toO! ^^

lOlO sCAmp moTHER fUkING LOL

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Lol @ Scamp's post. I like it.

I vote for "Citizen Scamp" for your title.

Rey! Are we teaming??? I miss you!!!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Does anyone have any ideas they want to share about the crew battles? I personally would like to see them evolve beyond "grab and go" teams. But considering people don't consistantly show up (like me, for example) it's difficult to have continuity.

As for names....

Scamp the Scab: I have no problems being a scab except that it also means a dead flap of skin. Which is gross. Scamp is many things but he's not gross.

Scample: This one is pretty sweet, but it's not really a title. More like an adjective. In the Street Fighter world I'm also sometimes known as "Scump" especially when I play badly.

Citizen Scamp: It's got a nice ring to it, but if I'm going to be in a superhero-type setting I'd rather have some sort of super power like super scamping.

I'm just glad no one is trying to suggest Shrimp Scampi as a name.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Can't use "The." It's a personal thing because it's already been used by my good buddy The Doug.

Who, by the way, is probably an honorary member of DBR.

Time for a new change to the sig.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I can make the next tournament. Now that I have my driver license I can go when I want. However, I'll get super owned. I was at Fanimecon last night, and I played Silentspectra and he owned me.

Snap

Smash Ace
well, i had a cool dream that we were in the crew battle

and i had to go against pierre's sheik

with my .... (TBA)

----

but yeah i'm getting my wisdom teeth removed the day before, i dont think i'll be able to make it. we'll see.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Shaky Business...

I'm sorry to have to say this, but it may appear that the biweeklies won't happen any more, all because of me. I got a job recently, and I'll be working weekends so it'll be difficult to host tournaments obviously. I could ask to have every other weekend off, but I don't know about doing that seeing as how I JUST got the job. We'll see.

And please don't say, "why not have someone else host it for you?". That is almost impossible. 1.) I get to use the room souly because the CS Club trusts me with it. They're not going to trust some random people like you guys haha. 2.) I get the TVs souly because the school trusts me to take care of them and put them back. 3.) The only reason why the tournaments happen is souly because I want them to - absolutely no one from the school helps me host the tournaments, or even care if I do host them. [when I say "host", I mean set everything up, come in every Saturday to host them, clean up the following Sunday, etc. - I don't mean "run" the tournaments].

And don't say, "Kizzo just quit your job". Haha. No. I need this job, and in fact, the next biweekly may get cancelled if work calls me in to do anything.

But yes, if it comes down to it, I'm sorry. We'll see how my work schedule is.

Seriously.

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Aww...no prob Kizzo, they were really fun while they lasted and I greatly appreciate you hosting them and going through the trouble.

Hope everything works out...

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Due to the fact that June 3rd, 2006 will be the NCB Finale, for now...

I expect a rather large turnout for this biweekly. Especially for Singles.

Everyone and their friends should come to this event.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
CAOTIC said:
GASP! I never even went to one T_T

Oh well, there's ... THE BIG ONE, am I rite??
Yes, of course. There's the Big One. And it'll be big, yes sir.

A small portion of the biweekly pot will go to the NCT II fund this time.

Top Bottom