• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
oh and to sky, or iceninjasky or whoever you are...ive concluded that i dont want to settle for the name tree. i want my handle back ****it! i challenge you to a game for the name ICEninja

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
djkarthik said:
13. Scamp

25. Scamp
Looks like I placed twice in this tourney! (The 13th is correct as I beat Tree.) But actually, I guess combined I should be 38th.

Don't go back and edit the results post!

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Thanks to everyone that came out. We had a record number of Singles entries of 47, and a record number of Teams at 16. Not to mention, a side-LTT also started after Singles.

Absolutely, crazy stuff. Are we on for the originally slated May 13 biweekly, Kizzo?

--------------

Tristan - You don't mess with the Wiiiii. Haha, let's do it again. Good **** in Singles.

Teamscape - You guys are TOO cool. Thanks for coming out guys, hope to see you again!

Treb/Kawn - We had you guys, you should have just forfeited, haha. Good games, mangz.

Kizzo - DOC?! LOL... XD Where did that come from? Kizzo --- our new LT champ?

SS - Why is your CF so sexy? Absolute madness. Good stuff in Singles/Teams.

Frotaz - $(%*(@*!(@%^% ... Stupid Lakers. God, I was so pissed when you told me.

Fremont - Solo, Layzie, CXC and the rest, dangerous work. Haha, FREMONT.

Nekurbis - I re-challenge you for the ditto. Let's do it next time.

Tree - It was cool talking to you man, you were cool, hope you come again.

Sky/Marky Bark - Let's money match next time. How about it?

Scamp - I didn't realize that, ok I won't change it. I took $2 from you in MMs, yay. Haha.

mglbigg

Smash Rookie
ah yes a great experience for my first tourney. i enjoyed getting my *** whooped. it'll just make me practice more. and TEAM MEXICO will return wit ha vengance

PHD

Smash Apprentice
Sidefx beat me, but I still placed better than him, haha. Weird. It was a fun tourney, it woulda been better if I had beaten zoap, but oh well. I'll try to make it again next time.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
this tourney was great. i placed much better than i usually do, so i'm happy. i hope the bracket gets put up soon 'cause i don't quite remember everyone that i played in the tourney. anyways, shoutouts:

- cxc (at least i think that's who i played): extremely close matches. i hate falcos; they are my enemy.
- valis: i really wish you could've stuck with doc. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SWITCH TO FALCO?! :mad: once again, i hate falcos.
- derek: i'm having a hard time wondering why you decided to go roy in our last match. i don't think it was a good decision. good games, though.
- milk: heh, perhaps jungle japes wasn't exactly the best counterpick you've made. you probably would've done better if you didn't pick it. oh well. fun matches.
- layzie: i hate luigi and his instant recovery. 'nuff said.
- zoap: stop crouch cancelling. i demand friendlies next tourney. i must redeem myself after getting 4-stocked by you. i'm gonna have nightmares 'cause of you.
- simna: i didn't think i'd be able to win that set. crazy stuff, man. your ness is pretty top-tier, aside from the fact that after you took a stock from me you would jump back and get hit by my f-air :). although we were only doing friendlies, i put waaay more effort in our matches than i did in my tourney matches. let's play again sometime.

that's all that i remember. if i forgot anyone, my apologies. can't wait 'til next tourney.

mglbigg

Smash Rookie
if anyone can help me. i got whooped by LAZY and i was wondering what his screenname is because i would like to talk to him

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ok its MOMO, not homo. also you guys didnt even place MOMO on the results becuase kizzo (one of the tourny directors) SKIPPED his match with momo and took a WIN for it automatically knocking momo out of the tourney. I feel bad becuase with someone who is just getting into the tournament scene this probably wont make it seem like tournaments are very fair for him.

david (I think): fun playing you.
Foxroar:fun playing you, your doc slides a lot cool stuff.
CxC:good stuff but peach is good against falco sometimes.
zoo:nice matches.
nick: fun matches and stuff i learned some peach titto things. also, crouch cancel.
skyzi:marth can chaingrab peach into a fsmash, he has great range. peach is no good.

good work ts/kgb. the picard song is too good.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
LTT Results

1. KizzoGirl/Simna ibn Sind
3. Snap
4. SuperSkeetBro
5. Zoap
5. Foxroar
7. Hyuga
7. Hella

*200th post*

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
HAHAHAAH LOW TOP TIER TITLE FIGHT! See you Wiitches at OC2!

EDIT: so what happened was I got to the winners finals in LTT and lost to Kizzo 3-1 and then i went on the losers finals where i beat Snap 3-1(this match had tons of screaming...lol) then i went on to face Kizzo in the finals where i beat him in one set 3-1 and then we decided to split the pot...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH OC2 TITLE FIGHT

Valis

Smash Rookie
Art? said:
- valis: i really wish you could've stuck with doc. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SWITCH TO FALCO?! :mad: once again, i hate falcos.

falco is cheap i know but i am better with him then any other character......lol sry i just kept getting owned when i played mario or doctor mario, i'm gunna keep playing mario tho cus he's my favorite

Snap

Smash Ace
Simna ibn Sind said:
HAHAHAAH LOW TOP TIER TITLE FIGHT! See you Wiitches at OC2!

EDIT: so what happened was I got to the winners finals in LTT and lost to Kizzo 3-1 and then i went on the losers finals where i beat Snap 3-1(this match had tons of screaming...lol) then i went on to face Kizzo in the finals where i beat him in one set 3-1 and then we decided to split the pot...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH OC2 TITLE FIGHT
ZOMG THAT SET WAS SO INTENSE I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ****ING CRAZY THAT SET WAS DID ANYONE RECORD THAT SH*T OMFG LMFAO THAT WAS THE COOLEST **** I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE

Snap

Smash Ace
SCAMP

I have your gamecube in berkeley so talk to me and we'll figure out how to get it back to you

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Snap with the triple post

Oh SNAP

I wanted to come so I can play Geo again...but oh well maybe next time

Snap

Smash Ace
myko i went on the computer and when i went on aim express it had your screen name there on default and i was like **** what an addict. :psycho:

Volroth

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday when I was leaving the Bi weekly there were these 2 girls halfway out of their car flashing people. There was many gangster like people around us.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
So, will the next installment be the 13th or 20th? Or both? I know it has both on the first post, but the (TBA) is ambiguous. 13th would be nice for those of us Norcalians venturing into Dallasland the weekend after.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
HyugaRicdeau said:
So, will the next installment be the 13th or 20th? Or both? I know it has both on the first post, but the (TBA) is ambiguous. 13th would be nice for those of us Norcalians venturing into Dallasland the weekend after.
Well, it wont happen on the 13th. David has a final. It will most likely be on May 20th.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I might want to make the 20th as it may be my only chance to place really high in singles....as long as I never fight Snap. Speaking of which....

SNAP

I guess I'll have to come back to Berkeley on the 13th. THe next day is mother's day, anyway. And since there is no biweekly, maybe the crew(s) bound for Dallas are interested in gathering and practicing. Who knows?

Snap

Smash Ace
Scamp: i have two finals on the 13th, each of which lasts for 3 hours, and im going to be studying my a*ss off for the second one after finishing the first one, so it might be sort of hard to get a hold of me on that day. I was thinking maybe I can (within the next few days) drop it off at your family's house in berkeley and then you can pick it up at your convenience. PM or something yo

Saydon

Smash Rookie
Volroth said:
Yesterday when I was leaving the Bi weekly there were these 2 girls halfway out of their car flashing people. There was many gangster like people around us.
lol, me and the peeps i went with left around 9 n we were heading back to Foxroars car and there was like 10 mexican chicks that looked all drunk in the parking garage screaming stuff and they saw us and started yelling and we all started running for the car and we pulled out and drove by them in the garage and they like kicked at the car ~_~

O ya and hav u guys thot about bringing a stereo or somethin to the tourny it would be less nerve racking and easier to meet people with some sublime or somethign on right?

Saydon

Smash Rookie
Cool beans if the tourney is on the 20th ill add to the money pot because ill have enough time to practice my new character before then hopefully. (ty Ken videos)
By the way i was wondering if anyone plays wc3 at the tournment becuz smash and wc3 are my fav games.
OHH ya n i was wondering if anyone wanted to buy my World Of warcraft account for cheap cuz im bored of wow but i got 2 lvl 60 horde on Tichondrius (pvp) a 60 undead female priest (name: Andriel) with like 3 - 5 epics including benediction n hide of the wild Boots of Prophecy and the ring from Onyxia, and a 60 Male tauren warrior (name: Saydon) with alot of blue gear but has a epic kodo mount, n i prob have like 100g also i have a 45 allaince druid and lvl 32 rogue 30 hunter and like 12 hutner... By the way i have a clean name and ive never ninja looted, also im in a end game guild that ***** but u should tell them that its still jason at first cuz they play serious the reason i wanna sell is because i have 56k n its boring to not be able to go on vent with my guild,.. You can respond on boards but im sure they would prob prefer not so heres my myspace www.myspace.com/Jason_crowner
Sorry about the long *** eralative post but just trying to make chat/friends that go to the tourney.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I don't know what/who Sublime is but I don't like it already.

I don't know if we'll have a biweekly on the 13th or 20th at all, because I'll be busy with finals and whatnot. I still don't know when my finals are because I'm lazy to look at my syllabai - I will later though, and tell you all when the next biweekly is.

Haha it seems like you guys want these every weekend hahaha. That's fine, so long as I have nothing to do on those days. Hai! Summer.

sidefx

Smash Champion
everyweekend would kick ***.. although im sure not that many people would show up cause they would just be like " yeah ill just go to next weeks " or something.. but every 2 weeks, theyll have to wait a month. so im guessing more people wuold show up at one time

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Ok, depending on whether or not I'm busy, we can have another one on the 20th. I'll keep you updated.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Sublime is a band. About eight years old, but still popular nonetheless. Think Nirvana in terms of not having anything recently.

Every week could be interesting. But in regards to the apathy thing, we could have "serious" tournies every other week and in between have not-so-serious events, like draft crews and solo crews and such things.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Scamp said:
Sublime is a band. About eight years old, but still popular nonetheless. Think Nirvana in terms of not having anything recently.

Every week could be interesting. But in regards to the apathy thing, we could have "serious" tournies every other week and in between have not-so-serious events, like draft crews and solo crews and such things.
Nah, we should just stick to biweeklies for now. And no Sublime, sorry. It's easy to make friends with people at tournaments. Just talk to them, you don't need Sublime, rofl.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Well, we could have biweeklies at San Jose and fill in the gaps with tournies/smashfests somewhere else.

What's Freely's?

Top Bottom