• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
I'll be here May 20th. Coming in from the BayArea. I might bring some friends.

Dr.Mario. =] see everyone there!

Camkik

Smash Rookie
endah said:
There are a lot of people starting to show up in/near the sac area as soon as i get back from dallas I will be SERIOUSLY this time, trying to start a tourney or biweeklies. contact me on AIM if you want.

also San Jose is not 4 hours from sac lol, its 2.5 if milk and simna tell you to go the wrong way though.
xD Yea, I am aware of Sacramento not being four hours from San Jose. I live about 1.5-2 hours north of Sac.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Usually I'll go through these pages to see if any decent or useful posts were made, but my gawd...how bad could it get.
LO
OL
LOL

O
P
OL
O

I wanted to contribute to spontaneous uselessness of smashboardeseses on the pacific westststs of NCBiweeklieseseseses.....perioerieorioeird

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
The GERM said:
can me, Zel, and King be on the same team?.....
Hmm, wow, that's pretty dangerous. Aren't Trebor & Dan going to MLG Dallas though?

Maybe we can do DBR vs. Non-DBR (Rest of NorCal) when they're back next time. XD

Alam

Smash Apprentice
dang i really wanna come but i have family comin over from another state. oh well family is more important than smash

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
if i used a user name as big as yours, i really would've been known now.

or....people wouldn't wan to remember/write it down in tourneys..because it is too long lol.

there's bound to be someone out there with just a ONE LETTER smash cosign name. lol

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
You guys wouldn't be the ones that play with Jason from American High would you?

Yes, I'm talking to u Ohlone guys...

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Okay, it is becoming increasingly obvious that I am not going to be able to make it to the next biweekly. So I announce that all captaining duties for Team Smack will be handled by none other than THE ZOAP.

I also won't be able to make it to the AZ tourney on the 27th, but that's not for this thread.

Why can't I make it? Isn't it obvious? I'm going to be staring at my new avatar for a while.

So when you lose a tourney match think about what I'm doing and consider who real winners and losers are. Okay thank you.

MyKo

Smash Lord
ZS-Samus looks..ugh..she has to be nice like girls in DOA4, then i would approve.

i thought you're not going to a few tournies because you wanted to stare at the avatar instead L O L
L
LOL
O

L
O

LO
L

O
L

reply to SNKE:

jason.....X?

LOL

oh wtfudgenuts. my 1000th post. 504am, goodnight.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
ZOMG, more people from Fremont that know me yet I don't know them?! Dangerous!

Anyways, concerning the Crew Battle...Zoap:

We'll be handing our lists to the judge right before the battle which will have to consist: the 10 players which we’ll be using with their alias AND character. Neither of us will see these lists as only the judge will use it to see if we’re following it. Good luck, sir.

Snap

Smash Ace
how the hell did you guys get access to these new avatars? i can't see them!!! did you like pay for a membership or something? sheesh

i wanted metaknight -.-

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Snap said:
how the hell did you guys get access to these new avatars? i can't see them!!! did you like pay for a membership or something? sheesh

i wanted metaknight -.-
Metaknight? There's only room for one Metaknight on the Pacific West. XD

Alam

Smash Apprentice
Snap said:

i wanted metaknight -.-
When u go to choose ur avatar u go to Avatar category and select SSBB. and there ya go

MyKo

Smash Lord
you need a specific amount of posts to get some special avatars of course.

other than that, screw them all.

i wana see ALL the characters and Falco.

if SSBB doesn't have a falco with farther UP+B..forget it, fox is just plain stupid, twice in a row. lol he doesn't even have wings and he goes farther. explain that.

actually don't, this isn't the thread for that.

Valis

Smash Rookie
i think team smack should get another alternate because we only have 1 left.....right..........?
I don't really get how it works if we're a man down, someone just plays twice? if thats the case then screw another alternate and we can just have SS play twice if we don't have enough people lol
or i guess 4 people just get 5 stock? or would we just get someone there to fill in, I vote germ----badass link
lol

Zephyr

Smash Lord
In my experience, in crews if you've got a man down, you give some people one extra stock to play with to make up for that one person's stock. That's only if you don't have any alternates, which of course you should. Giving all of the missing person's stock to one person would be very, very cheap if he was, say, the best player on the crew. That's why it's spread out among the players.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
This is only 10 players versus 10 players. It's not 12 vs. 12.

Team Smack now has 11 players. So, Zoap will have to choose ten players from that list of eleven to gear up for the crew battle. After he does that, he'll need to write down those ten players' names and characters and give that list to the judge. Only ten. So he'll leave out the unused character off the list.

All players only have 4 stock, no more, no less. That's how it's 40 vs. 40 (in terms of stock).

Valis

Smash Rookie
djkarthik said:
This is only 10 players versus 10 players. It's not 12 vs. 12.

Team Smack now has 11 players. So, Zoap will have to choose ten players from that list of eleven to gear up for the crew battle. After he does that, he'll need to write down those ten players' names and characters and give that list to the judge. Only ten. So he'll leave out the unused character off the list.

All players only have 4 stock, no more, no less. That's how it's 40 vs. 40 (in terms of stock).
i figured that much, i was just talking about if 2 of those 11 don't show up....which probably has a pretty good chance of happening
and yeah, i kinda remembered that usually it's just made so that 4 people would get 5 stock but i thought we might be doing it diferently or something idk
oh yeah and have you thought about giving each person on the winning team like 1 dollar out of the pot or something, that could make it more fun and intense.....i guess? lol

Top Bottom