• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
LunInSpectra said:
Karthik's Leaving? I take away your Captain Status...you're now Sailor Kathik!! MMM
NEVAR! And besides, I'm not leaving anywhere. I'm just taking a vacation. I'll be gone for just about all of the summer as I'm visiting India and taking a trip around Europe.

I'll be back. Oh, and about the biweekly update. Keep watch of this thread.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
It's not so much of a study thing - it's a family thing. I'll try to make it happen.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
please let us know by tonight. I dont care if the answer is NO becuase it already happens a lot to these biweeklies, I just dont want to be unsure. Worse than no. Also it would be a pain to keep cheking the thread.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
hey guys, do you think you guys can donate something from these biweeklies to help OC2 out? perhapes maybe 1/3 of each biweekly money can go towards OC2 or..... even 10% of the pot....

Thanks again... we need all the support and donations we can!

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
sephirothken said:
hey guys, do you think you guys can donate something from these biweeklies to help OC2 out? perhapes maybe 1/3 of each biweekly money can go towards OC2 or..... even 10% of the pot....

Thanks again... we need all the support and donations we can!
Ken, talk to me on AIM.

defenderoftime

Smash Cadet
Hmm a friend and I are interested in going to these tourneys.. do we have to register beforehand? if so how long beforehand?

Also, do we need to have names planned at the tourney, at signup, or what?

Zoap

Smash Master
my opinion

its not a huge deal if we without smash for another week right?(Sac ppl asides seein how u guys have trouble getting to norcal). Kizzo has his priorities straight and people who try to talk him out of it have very little consideration for his family's problem and his finals. I'm sorry but like Snap has done many times school comes first.

Family>School>Smash

So get over it and practice up for the next one.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Oh, did the videos from the last bi-weekly go on the hub or something? I totally missed that. Someone please direct me to those vids.

I don't mind there not being a May 6, but it would suck for it to be on the 13th cuz I'll be busy having to report on E3 and stuff and I'd like to get some matches recorded. I'm hoping for the 20th, that way, the weekend that's skipped is Memorial Day weekend. Please let us know something soon. I don't want to waste the time driving from my friend's house to the university.

--GCII

The King

Smash Ace
LunInSpectra said:
Uh...We are donating to DBR's/NCT's fund first I believe...Maybe we could split up those donations in half...
Lol the only DBR fund i'm aware of, is the one where norcal donates 100% of the proceeds to DBR for getting 1st, 2nd and 3rd place every time :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :p :p :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jokes aside, i think if anything, portions would be given to the NCT2 fund, and to the SJ Computer Science club for holding these. Our biweeklies' pots are already portioned to other deserving causes, I'm not sure how much more norcal in general would be willing to give up. But I do not speak for everyone.

Glenn, vids of the last Biweekly were posted here a while ago: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70198&page=1&pp=15 . I'm not sure if you also recorded any (i thought i saw a vcr with you as well) but these are from the 2 tapes i managed to get footage onto.

King Out

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
it DEFINTLY is? or mabye it wont be tonight?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I haven't confirmed it 100% with the UPD yet but surely this is for sure. There will be a biweekly tomorrow. Hai!

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
yeah go ahead and pre-reg me as well. im ditching work to make this. OH and my link tattoo has color now and i will be proudly sportin it :chuckle:

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Ok, imma try my best to make it to this one, but I don't have a ride, so if anyone can help me out here, I'd appreciate it, but if not, then I guess I'll try to figure somethin out.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If TS/KGB is coming, I'm hella coming too. I haven't smashed with you in forever.

Hey Kev or Geo, ask B if he wants to team with me if Lunin doesn't come.

EDIT: He can't come.

defenderoftime: You can just show up.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ohsnap. B is pretty lucky to be teaming with huga. but tough **** for you im partnering with a ness so sorry guys u all know ness is top tier.

dammit. ok prereg me and simna for teams and singles

and momo for singles

and milk is coming as well but i dunno what hes gon do

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Zelgadîs ™ said:
Who is going who doesn't have a teams partner?
Uh...I am...haha, yeh but if anyone needs a partner I'm down, if not then I'll team with SonicWyte again, but as usual if you are interested hit me up on aim...but yeh, I'll be there tomorrow (today now).

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
Im bringing my DS so whos up for a $2 money match for metroid prime hunters. btw teamscape or blue phoenix's i talked to u both about maybe carpooling but neither of you got back to me. please try to call me tonite before 2am or around 8 in the morning. even if the answer is no.

Geo

Smash Ace
I got like 5th lost to Zel and the mighty FoxRoar.

Finals will be played soon, I think SS is gonna win cause Zel is leaving early.

This was fun, I'm a little disappointed in myslef but I'm not making any johns.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Results!

Teams

1. Two Minutes (SilentSpectre/Nekurbis)
2. TKO (Zelgadis/Kawn)
3. The Wii (Karthik/Foxroar)
4. Mr. Tibbs (Geo/Kev$)

5. Oh Snap! Don't Drop the Zoap! (The Snap/Zoap)
5. A Boy and his Blob (Hyuga/B)

7. Chocolate Herpes (Simna/Ender)
7. Team Belmont (Falcomist/Volroth)

9. King Pins (KO Kingpin/Shawn)
9. Garbage Day (Frotaz/Enoch)
9. Sex Juice (SideFX/Scamp)
9. The Cats (Sky/Bark)

13. Wowsers (Layzie/CXC)
13. Team Mexico (Molbig/Zerox)
13. Team ROFL (Milk/Momo)
13. Just 2 Guys (Valis/Sydon)

Singles

1. Zelgadis/SilentSpectre (Split)

3. Foxroar
4. Valis

5. Geo
5. The Snap

7. Hella
7. Kawn

9. Karthik
9. B
9. Zoap
9. Sasquatch

13. Scamp
13. Hyuga
13. Arturo
13. Nekurbis

17. Simna
17. Kizzo
17. Layzie
17. PHD
17. KO King Pin
17. Zhu
17. Falcomist
17. Tree

25. Sky
25. Ender
25. SideFX
25. Solo
25. Milk
25. Frotaz
25. Rock

33. WYTE
33. Herc
33. SuperSkeetBro
33. CXC
33. Ken X
33. Bark
33. Larry
33. Derek
33. Pachuco
33. Kev$
33. Skull
33. Enoch

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
thanks to everyone for the tourny today...it was great. thanks to those who i played, thanks to those who hosted, and thanks to the pros who put on some great shows =D
i had a great time at my first tourny. you guys will certainly see me again sometime

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
MyKo said:
lol 2 minutes..

hey spectre and kurtis, is there..something fishy about that..LOL!!
Kurtis couldn't think of a team name. He said "Give me two minutes."

He got "Two Minutes".

HylianLord

Smash Ace
lol kawn.... our zelda vs ic were pretty close... and ur right about sticking to IC... i switch to marth and get 2 stocked T_T... !!! and i must mention how u koed my marth in like 15 seconds after i respawned (3 FAIRs IN A ROW = owned really hard...)

haha, i'm a failure T_T...

Top Bottom