• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
This was a VERY good biweekly, I must say. Probably the one thing I liked the most about it was the new TALENT! There were, like, 10 people there we've never seen before and were actually pretty decent.

Stockton - there were, like, 8 people who came to the tournament from Stockton, and they were fairly good. A lot of them used some of the lower-tier characters which was nice, and actually knew what they were doing with them. A friendly bunch of people too. I haven't played any of you but I'd like to next time. Come again. (Dark Mike had a very close match with Hella hhaah, good job)

Alam - You're actually pretty decent as well, but I noticed that you become very predictable with the "pounds" haha.

Souroush - You're from Kentucky? What? haha. Very very good player man. Thanks for coming.

Dada and Stew - thanks for coming as well.

----------

There were only two things that were kinda bad about the tournament.

1. BRING YOUR DANG CUBES PEOPLE!! Towards the end of the tournament we had freakin' 5 cubes goin'. How freakin' awesome is that? [not very]. The folks from Stockton said they'll bring theirs next time though. THanks a lot guys.

2. Someone freakin' deleted my name on my memory card. I had so much crap on that card it's not even funny. I haven't broken any records and anything like that, but that would have been a VERY nice treasure for myself to keep for "The Memories of SSBM". But NOOOO - with the press of a few buttons someone had to delete my name which was the very first on the top of the list, just so they can have their name up on top of their head while their match ISN'T EVEN BEING RECORDED.

..Ultimately, it's fine though haha. I think it may have been Alam who did it, because his was the last name on the memory card to be added I think. I'm not sure, but it doesn't REALLY matter - it's not like it's my life or anything haha.

See ya guys next biweekly.

I want my controller back SKY!!

Alam

Smash Apprentice
hey kizzo. i didnt delete anything on any memory cards.lol. just want to clear that up.

by the way how do u delete names on ur memory card because i have some old gay names of some friends and i wanted to get rid of those.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I called matches pretty fast, even when there weren't any TVs available so had some people stand behind the TVs to just the people they had to play right away. We started the freaking top 8 at what 5 o'clock? Crazy. I know things started slowing down after the break though. Yesterday wasn't a great day for me, a lot of **** happened throughout the day but I had some fun and good matches at the biweekly. Thanks for everyone that came out. Fremont will be there in full force next time, I hope. Until next time.

Sky - Why'd you leave? You owe me $5. And a money match.

Spectre/Spectra - Our April Fools' money match was cheap. XD I ban Pikachu/Pichu.

Souroush - Crazy **** man, hope you come back next time. Let's get some friendlies.

Snike - Fcukin' good ****. That's Fremont.

KFC - Underestimated you, good ****.

SideFX - We'll do that money match next time.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Shoutouts From ....me

Cam :: If you practice your tech skill...you'll place much higher, because you can set stuff up..just can't follow through...good matches.

Sam :: Whoaaaa...the closest match of the whole day. You're style is amazingly different compared to other falcos *cough* germ *cough*. I've gotta start practicing for falcos that are more mind game than combo skill. Can't wait to see how good you will be at the next biweekly.

Snap :: Yeah...falco is crazy against G&W...maybe you should have banned yoshi's story? I like your air-suspended guarding against fox. GJ in teams!

LunInSpectra :: Man that was a close match...sorry about the lasers. Shined-Blind!

King :: Based on statistics, King, Jeff & I have concluded Eggrolls are the consumption choice before a tournament. Followed by Spicey Chicken...and Sourdough Jacks. I'm counterpicking Yoshi's story whenever I play you now :). GJ On 1s--nm you didn't do good. lol...just kiddi--wait am I? HahAHhAh

Jeff :: God Dang Rainbow Cruise!!!!! I am banning that stage next time I play you. :) It's 5-5 Jeff...who's gonna win at the next tournament we happen to just wind up at?

Yen :: Yen...? That's all I have to say...

Sheridangerous :: You got some jacked up placings (No Karthik not your fault). Maybe next time you can place higher in singles...but god dang good job in teams...!

Mitcho Tang :: ...Wait you don't even read this. So I've compiled a list of what I wanted to say (because I'm too lazy to build it up into a shoutout)
Tech skill
Mindgame
Hands
Computer
Banana
Wallbang
MITCHOOOOO TANG

Meeko :: Whoa there Meeko...Work on your freaking mind games. You obviously have the tech skill...Just do stupid stuff...it works...trust me...GJ on 4th in teams.

Andy :: <----this was his first tournament. We've got a future isai here.

ASIAAAN DBR!!!!
If you are a member or have been invited into the Asian DBR...I have one word for you:
Banana.

Forget Anybody? If I missed you...it's probably because I can't recall playing you in a tournament match...or the friendlies was just too darn shor--KENTUCKY!

Kentucky :: Shorashi? I think that's your name. You've got some good skill there. I wasn't expecting you to be that good...Midwest power! (am I wrong?) GJ man..seeee...I told you that you would place in the top 8 :).

Alright if I forgot you...just talk to me some other time and I'll tell you what is wrong with you. GG's peepoh.

Anybody else up for the Spectr(a+e) challenge!?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Alam said:
hey kizzo. i didnt delete anything on any memory cards.lol. just want to clear that up.

by the way how do u delete names on ur memory card because i have some old gay names of some friends and i wanted to get rid of those.
Yeah ok - it's all fine.

And yes, I do delete old names because some of them are just stupid, like BOOB and whatnot. I know my friends were just playing when they made the names so yeah I delete them haha.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
lol i would've named my name as FUHQ but..grrr..maybe next time HAHAHA kidding >:]

~shoutouts later..i'm tired..i wish i had my 100 hour sleep..=(

AND HOW DO SOME PEOPLE that i want to be a ****** when i grow up..i didn't know everyone/most/some has DC++..now everyone knows me dreams +_X LoloLOL

Docpillz

Smash Cadet
I was glad I could make this biweekly, it was alot of fun. I played alot of new people and got paractice against shieks and marths.

Layzie - Yay! Not last!

Hella - Too bad we didn't get to play some friendlies, I didn't expect singles to last as long as it did and didn't expect there to be a low amount of tvs. Oh well, maybe next time. Good job in singles.

Sidefx - Man, it was fun playing against your doc, I learned some things that can hopefully improve my doc. Hope to play you again sometime.

green DK player - **** ur DK is good! I'll never underestimate a DK again. Hopefull next time we play, I will have learned to play better against him.

Other people I played and dont know their name - Good stuff, fun games,etc.

This was a fun biweekly and hopefully I can make it next time too. I'll prolly be at Champ next week, so if anyone wants to play a random peach/doc player, they can :laugh:

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
Yes very fun tourney! My sweet matches went well! Muahahahaa! :demon:
Now for shoutoutz!~

Hella: Niiiick! As always its hella fun teaming with you! We almost beat Dave and Sam!! :eek: next time for sure!

Jeff: we didn't get to play...at all! but we got to go get sum food! "yaey!" hahaha next time! :p i'll bring Mario kart and mario tennis!

Snke: mmmm thanx for all that Marth practice...Will you practice with me more next time? :)

Bryant: Hey! stop competing with me :( ! hahaha wats all this talk about 4-stocking me? Ur scarin me! those matches were too close!

Sheridan: Yay! we got some matches in this time! Grrrrr to the jiggly! too good! I haaad to dash at u....that rest is too good :) Thanx for practicin with me, ur too nice hahaha

LuninSpectra: That was really fun: "ROFL" and "LMAO" haha

Scamp: SAS? DAve? :laugh: Your cookies and kitkats are miiiine! lets play sumore next time! U actually like items! haha so its really fun playing with u

Zoap: "okay lets stop now" hahahah member? jp jp! we'll play hella serious next time! :idea: Items+dsmash=chaos pah! who needs stars!

Kawn: Very close matches this time...tooo close. I'll get u next time! (didn't i say that last time?) Yes! I'll spam that sht more next time we play! hahahah

Sky: U are pretty good with items.... :item9:

Hmmm did i forget anyone? Sry if i did! Good matches!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Hey

What's up everybody.. it's me KFC.. from the biweekly on april fools.. this is my first post and I just made my smash account ten minutes ago.. I came with all the people that came from stockton. Scat gave us a ride to the tournament.. and the guy who had the camcorder, TC1, only recorded the scenery of the tournament. Not the matches..

Also.. I'd like to thank KARTHIK for hosting a GREAT biweekly.. and my first tournament i participated in.. and id also like to shoutout to MYKO for inviting me to this tournament.

EDIT:
the green DK- his name is JAIME AKA MXCN

the samus who had two extremely close matches with HELLA- MIKE AKA DARK MIKE(DM)

THE FOX PLAYER (and the guy with the camcorder)- JOHN AKA THE CHOSEN ONE(TC1)

the other samus player from stockton- RYAN AKA SCAT

the doc & luigi player - Vincent AKA MEEP

and of course me... JUNIOR AKA KILLA.FOR.CASH.(KFC)

Zoap

Smash Master
Fun tourney did decent might of done a little better maybe, will edit later wit full shoutouts.

King/Zel: Anytime you guys are up for playin just give my cell a call, im pretty sure both u have it.

IRISH

Smash Rookie
Hey glen man, where are the rest of thosevids from like 2 weeks ago, I wanna see the vids of King vs. DSF, he said that they were hella sick so I wanna see em please put them up, cause I know other pl want em too.

MyKo

Smash Lord
Simple Shoutouts:
[NO ORDER]

SNKE: lol, you're the first person i saw and the first person i played i think. Yes, good improvement etc on whatever characters you used on me. of course i also like the falco dittos. what do you think of my play NOW? >:] mm..i like to play with my walking falco now LOL ^^

XCAL: mm sorry i didn't play my best, i bet you were expecting rapeage or something lol..just that i have an infection in my eye and it's blurry..eh whatever, no "John's" right? good play overall, till next time..hahaha i'm glad i played against so many fastfallers..that's the only thing i want to kill but..grr i still lost gahahaha >:]

AndyS.: for the first time you coming and meeting you, you played fairly well. try to take calm deep breaths and then settle and play. you'll be a lot better, trust me, because when i play with my heart racing, i die..but nonetheless, you showed yourself quite good in ssbm. till next time, april 15th. nice play, stay longer next time.

Karthik: man we barely got to play. well your sheik..i have to say that i killed it so fast that i didn't know what you were trying to do LOL!!!! for sure on yoshi's story..i know you disappeared quick and fast. LOL alright alright well, i have yet to make a better comment for the next tourney, so play me, 4/15/06, GG!!

KFC[Stockton]: i saw your tricks, i saw your play..you've gotten better. you got good stuff, gj on representing you and your crew ^^

TC1: hey, it was cool to play you. i see how you shine me..but that's so predictable, you really have good timing but remember this..it's not going to happen like that all the time that someone will keep going in the same spot to be shined..lol. for sure you have to stop your up/side+b special moves. try not to even do it at all, but if you do happen to use it, then quickly follow up an attack after. JR will be sure to assist you on what to do..unless you want help from me? haha alright, gg man, nice stuff.

Yen: Ahh..now this was cool, you're the 3rd girl i got to play in a smash tourney. you're the second one that i think is good. i think you're the best out of the 3 i've met. so far you're better than most guys, now THAT's COOL lol. thank you for the cookies/snacks ^^ see you next timee ^^!

P.S. HAHAHA..good choice, yoshi's island..killed me, but i learned fast that..double shine will kill YOU! HA, eat poop >:]!!

Luninspectra: ok, our deathdefying crazy fox matches and ultra super speed battles were INSANE, but you played so much that...you felt like your hands were walking away from you..LOL man, everything is good. trust me, i do try mind games...but um..hmm..i seem to be fine the way i am now..but i should take the fact that i need to change now before..the LBLA tourney. thanks for your suggestions, gg man, till next time ^^

SNAP: you cheater, you tried to kill my space animals..but noooo..hahaha i will go WAY UNDER mr gw ..under his crotch so you can't touch me. HA! key to my heart...WHAT KIND OF LINE WAS THAT? LOL you got yen to laugh. GAHAHAA. good stuff. i didn't talk to you much, sorry, i was tired and chatting on the comp..hopefully that will be my seat forever. yeah, let's get a burrito next time at the same time haha, the hotsauce is the incentive ^^

ZOAP: Grrr you killed TANG and iiii..wahhh but oh well man..hey what was the prize for being #1 in teams?..i didn't even know..LOL!! well hey, you're good, and you f*)! scared me with your peach, iono what to do! +_X well of course, i'll see you at the LBLA tourney, later! ^^

SAM[DBR]: first thing i have to say, it was nice to play a falco that was very close to my level and did most of the stuff i would think of..but also you pulled off stuff that was WOO..good haha mhmm, you gave me good ideas in what to do now. it's nice to hear from you that i'm a good falco from a falco person lol. keep up the cool poker games, smash is your 2ndary way to get money too haha >:p later, good games yes ^^

MXCN: omgomg..i thought i was going to die by you..another Stockton guy i sort of underestimated! kiddingg. you're good man. just be sure to end the combo with the full punch with DK. dont miss it. argh you scared me though - ___- good game, come again!! ^^

CXC: OMG you freakn scared me by you using your mario and luigi..i didn't know what to do against those? i know if i didn't get to you first..then you would've for sure killed me. i saw you trying to kill me - ____- ahh..good game man. let's play some friendlies next time? it was cool ^^

Kahn: ok man..we need to fix your buttonless controller..lol. nonetheless, you got farther in the tourney than i did with your MANLY zelda, dam youuu..good stuff, more friendlies with you next time alright? let's hope i'm not sleepy.

Kizzo: your y.link cheats! haha kidding.but dude..you scared me..i had to switch my falco later..i didn't know what to do? your UAIR has priority over my DAIR..so hmm...wow, yeah you taught me y.link is good lol. let's play more next time =P

Sheridan: argh we didn't get to plaaaayyyyyyy but it's good that you got high rank in the 1v1's ^^ thank you very much for driving me home. don't worry, we shall try to play friendlies before tournies. argh..sometime ok? ^^

Argh..who else did i play? ok well it's nice to play everyone at the Biweekly. for those of you that i didn't mention, sorry, but it was nice playing you too ^^ alright, till next time, just come up to me and ask to play ^^ GG. Hope to see some of you at LBLA.

most of all, ty kizzo for putting time into these biweeklies and staying late lol =P

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
I was having a bad day that day, that's for sure. My fault though for not playing smash for two weeks :) Too much Tetris DS and MPH.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
w'sup, guys. this is arturo aka "art" from the bi-weeklies. you might remember me as the person who usually places as low as possible during singles. i'm friends with the annoying, but ever-so-loving greg aka "sky." anyways, as with KFC, i decided to conform and actually make an active account. here's my first post as of... 5 minutes ago. quick shout-outs go to (in no specific order):

KFC: you're pretty good with fox. i had close matches with you with my falcon and sheik. it's a shame i killed myself during our last battle. T___T

silentspectre: i love it when you 4-stock me.

the mario/luigi user i played in singles: sorry, i forgot your name. **** your misfires. we had EXTREMELY close matches. my heart was pounding. bah, too bad i lost. next time i'll shove your luigi's plunger up his ***.

x_cal: you're pretty good. i found our first match to be pretty close despite the fact that i'm not used to falcos. you kinda ***** me during the second. oh well... better luck next time, right?

forgive me if i forgot anyone. anyways... if you haven't noticed, i live in san jose. i drive, so if anyone's ever down for some smashing, i'm free basically... whenever. i'm really trying to step my game up for these bi-weeklies. the bottom is starting to become too warm and cozy for me. but yeah, contact me via AIM if you've the urge to smash. driving isn't a problem to me.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm friends with Sky too Art. Sometimes on Fridays me and another guy [I don't know if you know him] named Bluu come and play at the Club here on campus. You can come join in too. As a matter of fact, I'll stay as late as you want, provided I can get a ride back to my house. I'm a pretty good player and I don't believe I played you before. I can help you out and whatnot. Just to throw that out there.. see ya next biweekly.

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
Art? said:
w'sup, guys. this is arturo aka "art" from the bi-weeklies. you might remember me as the person who usually places as low as possible during singles. i'm friends with the annoying, but ever-so-loving greg aka "sky." anyways, as with KFC, i decided to conform and actually make an active account. here's my first post as of... 5 minutes ago. quick shout-outs go to (in no specific order):

KFC: you're pretty good with fox. i had close matches with you with my falcon and sheik. it's a shame i killed myself during our last battle. T___T

silentspectre: i love it when you 4-stock me.

the mario/luigi user i played in singles: sorry, i forgot your name. **** your misfires. we had EXTREMELY close matches. my heart was pounding. bah, too bad i lost. next time i'll shove your luigi's plunger up his ***.

x_cal: you're pretty good. i found our first match to be pretty close despite the fact that i'm not used to falcos. you kinda ***** me during the second. oh well... better luck next time, right?

forgive me if i forgot anyone. anyways... if you haven't noticed, i live in san jose. i drive, so if anyone's ever down for some smashing, i'm free basically... whenever. i'm really trying to step my game up for these bi-weeklies. the bottom is starting to become too warm and cozy for me. but yeah, contact me via AIM if you've the urge to smash. driving isn't a problem to me.
Yeah, on a scale of 1 to 10 Arturo, Phuck you.

AndyS.

Smash Cadet
MyKo said:
AndyS.: for the first time you coming and meeting you, you played fairly well. try to take calm deep breaths and then settle and play. you'll be a lot better, trust me, because when i play with my heart racing, i die..but nonetheless, you showed yourself quite good in ssbm. till next time, april 15th. nice play, stay longer next time.
I dunno. Keepin' it real, I felt like I didn't have anybody to talk to/chill with, so I left early. I knew it would be hard for me to get in any other matches with other people playing tourney matches, so I split. I didn't have anything to eat all day earlier either, so I guess I was a little in a cranky (quiet) mood. I'm usually not like that though. At least I got to hit up this phat party earlier. ;)

Shout outs:

Lunin: Isai huh? Maybe if I magically sprout mindgames and a better approach than I could be him. It was fun playing with you! Your darn Samus kept randomly catching me with fully charged blaster shots though. Thanks for being a cool dude!

Sheridan: Same goes to you man! It was fun playing with you and Lunin, even if I got ***** pretty much every time. Those matches you had in singles were **** close, and I have no doubt that you will do much better next time. Your team results show this. Hit me up through PM so we could play sometime!

Zel: First time playing against anybody who even knew what wavedashing was! Glad I got one stock off your Fox before you killed me. It was cool that I managed to pull two long combos to get you down to one stock in the Falco ditto, even though you appeared to be playing easy on me. Good shiz on your placings!

Myko: Good thing I've gotten down some basic rest combos. My only wins came from triple resting with J-Puff and extremely lucksacking the Falco ditto. Hit me up by PM so we could play sometime!

High, Alam, and Bryce: The most fun I had all tournament was playing against you guys in doubles! You guys have good teamwork, you just need to work on your technical skills a little more.

Sam: What a weird Falco. Different than most that I've seen, yet so **** deadly! Too good dude! Your unique fighting style separates you from the rest and makes you one **** Falco to recken with!

Stew: Good match with you man! Wish I didn't SD once in those two matches. Could have turned the other way. ;)

I'm not sure if I can justify driving down there every other weekend without having enough skill developed from playing real smashers. I'd like to practice against more local guys (Myko and Sheridan) before I head on back down there. I learned that my speed was good and that I can combo my opponents well, just that my approach was pretty janky and I lacked any real mindgames. I can't count how many times I down aired with Falco only to get shield grabbed. This is what Lunin was probably telling me about earlier. Not a bad first tournament, I just felt kinda lonely, but that's what comes when you don't know any people there. If I keep coming back I guess I can make some good friends! I wish I also could have gotten to the Jizzack in the Beox in time; that probably would have helped me out a lot more.

I still owe you a dolar Lunin. Thank god I didn't pay you, that one dollar got me the only food I had until 11pm (3 Muskateers in a bizzitch). ;)

Until next time... Peace, I'm outtie,

Andy S.

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
hey andy,

i was the guy you talked to when you first came in. We didn't get a friendly in, I kept telling myself to play you, but I had too much fun watching silentspectre 4-stock people after people. Next time, we'll get at least 1 game in, hopefully more.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
omg... i wish i coulda gone...!!! i had to do a french project T_T.... i'll make sure i go to the April 15th. can't wait to meet all the smash lovers (omg omg drool... XDDD)

oh yea anyone think they can sign my controller (or gamecube if u guys need it)?

EDIT: oh yea, about how many people were at the april fools one?

Miharu

Smash Hero
HylianLord said:
omg... i wish i coulda gone...!!! i had to do a french project T_T.... i'll make sure i go to the April 15th. can't wait to meet all the smash lovers (omg omg drool... XDDD)

oh yea anyone think they can sign my controller (or gamecube if u guys need it)?

EDIT: oh yea, about how many people were at the april fools one?
Lolx, weirdo XP

I'll be sure to make the next biweekly also.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
A lot of people have been asking as to whether or not I will still host the biweeklies during the summer, and I really don't know, but it would probably be yes. The only reason why I wouldn't is because I really want to go stay with my friend over in Oregon for the entire summer - meaning I won't host biweeklies. But I don't think that'll happen, because I'll still have to do some stuff for the club during the summer, and try my hardest to get a job because I really need one. We'll see though.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Bring cubes, guys. =) We had a shortage last time. Still went smooth though.

I'm still dealing with personal sh`t, so I'm going to miss Teams again. Peter, if you could take over the teams tournament, and the singles signups again, that'd be great.

I'll be there around the same time I got there, last time. Once again, sorry.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Just a question:

When do teams and singles start? Since I have to leave at around 6:00, I don't want to sign up if I won't be able to be there, thanks.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Teams starts at 12noon and singles start right after Teams, which is typically around 3-4 or so. Hai!

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
yo theres a possibility i might make it this weekend. i dont have work but may have to go do something. havent really played AT ALL this month besides like 4 matches maybe. hey you should get a small 16 man LT bracket going ;)

MyKo

Smash Lord
the Champ Combo was so friggin fun and..the best tournament..that i've ever spent a total of 80$ and sleeping and eating and hanging out at..i would probably do it again and again.

from that, i have been exhausted, but i will still try to make it to this one? iono. i wana come! ^^

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
So there is a biweekly this week?

Since we obviously need more crew battle experience, I say after singles this week (after singles) we have a crew battle challenge. DBR vs Scamp's crew. FC crew battle rules and so on.

Scamp's crew is pretty much whoever I choose who is not in DBR. Don't worry, I'll be fair and stick to the people who do the best in singles. Probably.

What do people think about this idea?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Scamp said:
So there is a biweekly this week?

Since we obviously need more crew battle experience, I say after singles this week (after singles) we have a crew battle challenge. DBR vs Scamp's crew. FC crew battle rules and so on.

Scamp's crew is pretty much whoever I choose who is not in DBR. Don't worry, I'll be fair and stick to the people who do the best in singles. Probably.

What do people think about this idea?
Yeah I, myself, was thinking about ways for which we can shake up the biweeklies just a little. Nothing perminent, but just a little "different" every now and then.

I don't even know how crew battles work, or how long they last. But if they last anywhere as long as teams or singles, we'll have to get rid of something first. Say, get rid of teams for one tournament, and then have singles followed by crew battles... or something. I don't know much at all about that kind of thing though.

--------

One of MY ideas was to have a low-tier tournament..

BOO! LLT!!! :rocket:

Shut your ugly little faces you haters haha. This wouldn't be a perminent thing, again. This will just be a one-day kind of thing. We'll have low-tier teams and singles and whatnot, but I was thinking about having it on an offset of the biweekly schedule (a Saturday in between regular biweeklies).

These are just ideas, but I won't have a LLT if Simna won't show up haha.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
We can make a clan...where those outside of the clan can challenge clan members for their spot. For example...if someone challenges me to a fox ditto, and he beats me...he'll take my spot in the clan. Anybody wanna join my clan? (Or scamp's clan...just the thought)

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Asian DBR!!!!!

haha yeah I'm technically asian so I'm going to take the Falco title, unless Myko or x_cal take it from me lol...then I'll settle for the Doc title.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
The crew battle wasn't meant to be a tourney, just a one-time challenge. We could have a crew tourney, but that probably wouldn't be fair to a lot of people as they'd have to form with people they don't really know, and that isn't usually exciting. Plus, some people might get left out entirely.

I was intending this to be during friendlies after the singles tourney. But now that I think about it I've always left early so I don't really know how long people stay afterwards.

Crew battles take about 6-8 minutes per number of people in each crew. So, if we do a 7-on-7 crew battle it'd probably take about 42-56 minutes. Not that my idea is a 7-on-7, just an example.

And just so people know, I might not even be in my own crew!

SNKE apparently you've never heard of the "Norcal Surprise."

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
yay!

we have a 4-man crew, karthik hopefully your crew can make it, we can battle for fun. It'll be our first.

Also, open to anyone else who wants to play us. It'll be fun!

-Thanh-

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yeah just do whatever you guys want. I'll be there 'til whenever.

Thanks for Bluu and Hung for coming over and playing Smash. Sorry there are always so many other people there who want to play free-for-alls, but what can I do? haha. Saw is weird/gross.

And also thanks to Art and AfroJustin for coming in as well, having me stay until 3 in the morning to play with you guys haha. But those were some incredibly fun matches, I must say. And no I wasn't really angry at all at your Pikachus - you guys hella started "reading" me and just coming straight at me out of nowhere and crap and it confused me heh. But yeah - "I've never seen a Marth so gay" haha.

Next time Bluu, Hung, Arturo, and AfroJustin.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
So who wants to join the clan? We need

Fox <--- Me god dang it; who wants to challenge me?
Falco <--- MY KOH/SouthAsianSNKE
Falcon <--- If Jeff doesn't get this....
Sheik <--- Kurtis/SouthAsianKarthik/AzN_Danny
Doc <--- AzN_Danny/SouthAsianSNKE
Link <--- Mitcho?
Peach <--- Yen/Scamp?
Puff <--- X_California

Just possible candidates...

Zoap

Smash Master
its asians only i believe even though i dont think karthik is asian <.<. Crew Battles are fun BPS vs DBR? itd prob just be 3 of us though

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I'll join a clan if anyone wants me to, I have my Sheik, with alot of other chars, but my other 2 best are probably Marth and Fox (or Jiggly).

Top Bottom