• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yes sorry about this - but I'll still come tomorrow morning to see if it's open anyway. And if not, we'll have the next NCB next weekend. Hai? Hai.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
is there a certain time that, if we dont see a post from you, that we should realize that it definately wont happen? cus like i will be watching and once u say (if) than ima be like YES and ima leave my house and arrive an hour later lol with my GC of course =P

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
Nekurbis86 said:
is there a certain time that, if we dont see a post from you, that we should realize that it definately wont happen? cus like i will be watching and once u say (if) than ima be like YES and ima leave my house and arrive an hour later lol with my GC of course =P
hahaha " imma be like YES".....so funny. But seriously! I need to know that time as well so i can be like YES!!! too! and come :p

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yeah that would suck if I had you guys waiting for so long.

I'll say this: I'll arrive at 8:30am and stay 'til 9 or 10. If the door is still closed, I won't post anything. But if it gets opened, I'll post instantly that it's open, and the tournament can still happen.

So let's just say that if you don't hear anything from me by 10, assume it's cancelled. mmhm

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Kizzo you need to learn how to break a window, pick a lock, or bribe a staff member.

Seriously.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
yeah next weekend sounds kewl. i cant make it this weekend. plus if u have it next weekend my link tatoo should be ready to show off ^_^. i get it done on tuesday and lemme tell u its gonna be bad@$$

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
lol..you guys are all crazy..as if this biweekly..you depend on it with your very life in order to live, you must attend and play?..+_X..it's only a game..come on, eating Yen's cookies was even better than playing ^^

nonetheless, kizzo, it'd be cool having the day [4/15/06] open, and if not, next weekend is even better, and i'd attend that for sure because i'm not busy.

NOTICE:

hey..does anybody have MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2?? [and controllers, and cables, and the system, and the memory card, and etc..] LOL YES NO? ^^ i like this game.

Miharu

Smash Hero
HylianLord said:
ahah chris, why aren't u on aim ?!?!?! and yes good time to eat breakfast.... (drools over scrambled eggs and .... ketchup....)
I have math class from 9-11 =_=

I hate classes. Especially when they're over spring break. So we're showing up anyways? rofl.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
There's no point in showing up if it's closed.

If Kizzo says the doors are closed, then the NCB-5 Biweekly will be on the 22nd. Seven days from now.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Do we know when he'll arrive at SJSU?

God, I need to learn to drive -_-;

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Atleast this isn't as bad as NCT.

I had atleast 19 bounty hunters after me.

I think I lost several years off my life too.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
If Kizzo can't get in the tournament room, he can't post.

He has no cell phone either. I can't reach him.

choknater said:
norcal tournament. karthik owned himself with some last minute stuff, and everyone owned him too
HEY! I still got things up and running though. It was a big tournament that over 120+ people were preregistered for, but in the end we still had almost 70. Even if the tournament was relocated to a much farther city up north. Thanks to Cameron and MarkNeo for that.

But that's in the past. This is not nearly as bad, at all.

Top Bottom