• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
someone please explain to me why the mini reese's peanut butter cups taste sooooo much better than the regular-sized ones

rayecho

Smash Ace
someone please explain to me why the mini reese's peanut butter cups taste sooooo much better than the regular-sized ones
I don't know how to tell you this, but the minis have magic in them which make them taste all the much better than regular sized ones.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
speaking of michael jackson...
his 25 year anniversary album is pretty good
who would have guessed that Akon would be perfect on Wanna be starting something

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lol that tourney is crap anyways.
I wanted to go, but rules ...

18 y.o + only
medium on all items
4 minute time matches.
starting list of characters only.

that being said, if DBR doesn't win, we can conclude that this game is crap.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Lol that tourney is crap anyways.
I wanted to go, but rules ...

18 y.o + only
medium on all items
4 minute time matches.
starting list of characters only.

that being said, if DBR doesn't win, we can conclude that this game is crap.
if DBR don't win a tournament with admittedly completely random and arbitrary rules for a game that hasn't come out yet
then it's crap.

o ok
makes sense

NK's (and others') points actually make sense, because it's based on hands on experience and observations of the game being attempted to be played at a competitive level. this tournament means nothing.

Top Bottom