• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah haha its all good zoap, but yea a lot of ppl were tired as hell at that tournament. cuz i was right next to you and quak and i watched your set and i was glad quak won because i didn't want to lose to your peach again LOL

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
well when you look at it, we did ****. a bunch of unranked nobodies came up and competed with some of norcal's best and ***** all of norcal's nobodies and a lot of their good players. mango and lucky were the ones who were goign to truly ****.

relative to skill we proved so cal > nor cal ^^

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You guys care about this stuff way too much.

That, or you pretend to care about this stuff way too much.
Why would making posts about a subject indicate you care?

Don't you have irrelevant and non-sensical conversations with friends that you don't really give a **** about that you do for pure entertainment purposes?

Miharu

Smash Hero
Why would making posts about a subject indicate you care?

Don't you have irrelevant and non-sensical conversations with friends that you don't really give a **** about that you do for pure entertainment purposes?
I believe nonsensical is one word.

But, I like this guy. He's pretty cool.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
well when you look at it, we did ****. a bunch of unranked nobodies came up and competed with some of norcal's best and ***** all of norcal's nobodies and a lot of their good players. mango and lucky were the ones who were goign to truly ****.

relative to skill we proved so cal > nor cal ^^
I'm unranked and ***** all of socals players that came. And i did this with, yes, Donkey Kong. I beat the socal sheiks (sheik being DK's second worst matchup), with Donkey Kong, and i'm a nobody. And Mango was gonna ****? Did you forget about DBR? I'd like to see Mango **** Germ. I'd love to see it. Cuz i don't think its happening anytime soon. Not to mention, King didn't even go, and imo King>Mango. And as for lucky, i'd love to play him. I think that if i can take SW, and for the most part, all of Norcal's foxes, i can take his. And again, i'm unranked. So NORCAL>socal. :laugh:

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did you know, Mexican, that you're the first person to ever lose to Hugo's Ganon in a tournament?

That must make you feel special.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
the only reason you're unranked is because your panelists don't feel that there is a reason to keep updating the rankings, and nor does a lot of norcal, because they find it pointless, which i agree with.

So please, stop using the "i'm unranked and playing dk" joke, it's annoying, and nobody thinks it funny.

edit: and you beating SW was a fluke, lol, stop trying to use that as an excuse. He played poorly that weekend, i mean even I came close to beating him, so your win is pretty much completely disregarded.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
the only reason you're unranked is because your panelists don't feel that there is a reason to keep updating the rankings, and nor does a lot of norcal, because they find it pointless, which i agree with.

So please, stop using the "i'm unranked and playing dk" joke, it's annoying, and nobody thinks it funny.

edit: and you beating SW was a fluke, lol, stop trying to use that as an excuse. He played poorly that weekend, i mean even I came close to beating him, so your win is pretty much completely disregarded.
Oh dude, i'm not joking about being an unranked DK. I'm saying it truthfully, because you guys talking about being unranked doesn't mean anything to me, cuz me being unranked proves that rank means absolutely nothing. And it was a fluke? Ok...i guess. I must have been having a lot of flukes lately then since i've beaten pretty much every fox that i've played this year. And so was it a fluke when i 3 stocked you too? If i did get lucky against SW, then so be it, but saying that its completely disregarded is bullsh*t. I'm not some noob that happened to beat him. He didn't SD a bunch of times against me. You can say what you want, but the foxes i beat, i beat because i'm good, not because i'm lucky.

And yes i do feel special being the only person Hugs beat using Ganon. :)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol you 3 stocked me after i got bored after the first match because 6 minute matches are ****en boring.

and either way, you're better than me, but what does it matter, you just beat an UNRANKED player.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
The fact that you play DK or any other character doesn't make a difference, honestly I'd probly do better against ss than you haha. Also not only does hardly anyone know how to play against him (like myself), but also DK is not a helpless character. Please dont take this as me johning, I lost straight up, I'm just pointing that out.;)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol quak, i just find it funny that he thinks 5 random NOOBS from socal make a good, if even decent representation of community.

The fact that you play DK or any other character doesn't make a difference, honestly I'd probly do better against ss than you haha. Also not only does hardly anyone know how to play against him (like myself), but also DK is not a helpless character. Please dont take this as me johning, I lost straight up, I'm just pointing that out.;)

exactly. just because you play a low tier doesn't mean you should or can use it an excuse for being praised when you do relatively well against one character in the game.

quak

Smash Champion
im sorry guys, im celebrating my school semester being over-ness

finals were today and im quite drunk:grin:

quit ur *****in, who gives a ****

i'm better than both of you

quak

Smash Champion
a slinky fits exactly around a bottle of heineken

you learn something new everyday

and so end a spamfest

now to play resident evil and laugh at zombies and how leon dies

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I'm not saying that DK is helpless, at first i was just defending norcal since they were saying that they ***** all of the nobody's and since they threw in the "unranked" part, i threw in the "unranked" part. But saying that me winning a match is a fluke does make me mad. I just makes me mad that people will not give me credit for matches that i won. For example, him saying that he wasn't trying when i 3 stocked him, he's johnning and trying to say that i didn't beat him with skill, but it was just him not playing. And the fact that nobody knows how to fight DK does work to my advantage, which is one of the reasons i use him. I used to joke around about being unranked, but that was joking. When they try to discredit our wins when using the "unranked" excuse, thats just dumb. Rank doesn't mean anything. Ok, i'm done with all that. Back to being happy MEXICAN. :laugh:

quak

Smash Champion
**** i don't know, im prolly free gimme a call when you guys are

for real reals, im going to resident evil now

zombies are ridiculous

oh, who wants, whatever, whoever, all good, gimme a call or pm me or whatever

**** SCHOOL AHAHAHA

Zoap

Smash Master
I'm Ranked and it means something to me. :)

FACT: Mexican only loses to unranked players or Falcos in Norcal. For instance, this guy beats Bob$ and Lunin and then loses to Zhu(Falco). AND then in brackets he lost to Lucien(unranked) and Bernard(unranked). MORE EVIDENCE, this past biweekly Mexican didnt lose a match in pools which had a ranked player(SideFX), the in brackets he lost to Falcomist(Falco) and Nemesis(unranked) after going through 3 ranked players!!

So whats the point of my story? Well if your ranked and not a Falco don't expect to beat Mexican, BUT if you are unranked statistics show that you have a higher chance of winning.

Thats Mexican History for ya :laugh::chuckle::psycho:

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Did I miss anyone?

Who cares how good anyone is -- if they get what they want out of the game then Wah-Hoo!

If not -- who cares?

--

I forgot we're in a community, not a bunch of robots.

hmm........

You know what our community needs? A bunch of Trashtalking smashers that get people riled up..and not just normal trashtalkers...but inter-community trashtalkers. When someone trashtalks between distant regional communities, the participation and competition between two communities increase -- it makes smash MUCH more interesting.

Mostly, what I care about is the preservation of the Smash community as a whole -- and what preserves it is somethin' like inter-community / inter-regional trashtalking. When someone trashtalks you...you are more likely to play the game -- its like leaving something incomplete, which most people don't like.

Scientific Proof (?):

Flies that are rejected mating live longer than flies that mate early in their lives

...so...I'll begin:

SilentWolf, I think you are the dumbest Fox player on all of west-coast despite what your fingers portray, as also what most YOUNG and Novice players focus on -- Technical skill. I bet I can beat you at chess.

GimpyFish, I bet I can beat you with peach.

Nealdt -- who?

:)

Zoap

Smash Master
Hey Quak your m2 scared me first life on pokefloats, but then i remembered ITS ****ING M2 lololoplpkokp;po

*myko hug*

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I'm Ranked and it means something to me. :)

FACT: Mexican only loses to unranked players or Falcos in Norcal. For instance, this guy beats Bob$ and Lunin and then loses to Zhu(Falco). AND then in brackets he lost to Lucien(unranked) and Bernard(unranked). MORE EVIDENCE, this past biweekly Mexican didnt lose a match in pools which had a ranked player(SideFX), the in brackets he lost to Falcomist(Falco) and Nemesis(unranked) after going through 3 ranked players!!

So whats the point of my story? Well if your ranked and not a Falco don't expect to beat Mexican, BUT if you are unranked statistics show that you have a higher chance of winning.

Thats Mexican History for ya :laugh::chuckle::psycho:
LMAO! I never realized that. haha. Well, i did realize the losing to falco part....I hate falco. lol.

Top Bottom