• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yea and they choose to be gay cuz thats an appealin life style to them

Key word there Choose

MyKo thats not gay i get what you mean hey any girl on girl action is fine wit me even if it is on Maple

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i met someone named Hyuga Ricdeau on my ragnarok server, and it wasn't sheridan

i was very confused

what's the origin of that name anyway?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
****...Hyuga just like fcking ***** everyone, u have a problem, then read his post haha...but stop talking about this sht, it's been like 3 days:mad: well what im basically saying is F*CK UP lol.

BTW i support maple girl on girl some of them are fine as f*ck lolol

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
****, thanks for that one. how extremely vague. i stupidly assumed that "Hyuga" was from naruto. i stand an enlightened man
Somehow I managed to get "Hyuga" confused with "Akuma". When I think of Sheridan's name, I think, "Oh, that one guy from street fighter."

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Good Job UberRad with the research. Citan Uzuki is like the most awesome character in the game. Xenogears is pretty amazing. Also, I've never watched Naruto in my life on purpose haha.

I like what BTZO says in his post. Also, if Maple is used as a vehicle to observe girl+girl then it might be acceptable. F5.

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
I just found out 10 minutes ago that I can't come this Saturday. I have to go to a camp, I thought it was going to be Thursday-Saturday, but instead it's Thursday-Sunday.

But i'm going to bring my cube and plan to have my room open and let other people come and smash with me. But i'm going to guess that nobody will be good and i'm going to win every match, unless I fool around and be Pichu or something.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Good Job UberRad with the research. Citan Uzuki is like the most awesome character in the game. Xenogears is pretty amazing. Also, I've never watched Naruto in my life on purpose haha.

I like what BTZO says in his post. Also, if Maple is used as a vehicle to observe girl+girl then it might be acceptable. F5.
Xenogear is the #1 RPG on my book xD.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
Xenogear is the #1 RPG on my book xD.
final fantasy tactics (not the doo-doo one for the game boy) is my numero uno, with ff3/6, chrono trigger, and star ocean 2 & 3... all tying for second. KEFKA for the fcuking win :)

FF7 is overrated...

...but both xenogears and the xenosagas are still awesome.

edit: yeah i think i'm gonna start a new file on FFT. god dman cravings.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
FF7 is Not overrated.
to me, FF7 is like music on the radio: played out. however, it truly is an epic game, and for me, ties for first with FFT. but FFT > FF7. although i love how you can stack counter attack materia and make highwind and ungermax potentially do 9999 dmg each hit, along with all the other tricksies i never knew were possible when the game first came out.

all the RPGs i listed above each have well-developed stories, with FFT taking the cake. i mean with FFT, you just get so into it. good times.

but kefka will own sephiroth any day of the week with his unblockable instant-death laugh that kills without fail.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what a twist! i might be able to go.

i don't feel like MMing this time, i just wanna play : ) and get to know more ppl

that means u yen, lets get that item match we never got

and dbr's i hope they show up this time, bob and hella (GORE NAWF LOL) are great but i never got to talk to the others.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
have you seen the video where the kefka cosplay calls the sephiroth cosplay a mama's boy from across the room? its pretty funny.

also in brawl they are already making excuses for us.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
final fantasy tactics (not the doo-doo one for the game boy) is my numero uno, with ff3/6, chrono trigger, and star ocean 2 & 3... all tying for second. KEFKA for the fcuking win :)

FF7 is overrated...

...but both xenogears and the xenosagas are still awesome.

edit: yeah i think i'm gonna start a new file on FFT. god dman cravings.
Art you are a true gamer! FFT PWNS ALL and yes FF7 was pretty overrated

Gaara♥

Smash Master
thats a joke right??
I would hate to see a great game such as FFT be dumbed and watered down to PSP like every other game that game from a console..... and you also have good taste in games falcomist!

Top Bottom