• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 2 by Skrach - April 17, 2010 - Central Florida's Elite Tournament Scene

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I need a ride to this, if anybody is willing to give me a ride from SFL, I'll spot all the gas money they need. lol I finally want to start traveling to more central tournaments as often as I can.

@ Skarch- We never finish that $5 MM. Care to wager again? ;)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
If the entry fees for the bi-weeklies are like 5 bucks, sure I'll join!
10 and higher and I might just enter the tourney every other time.
BUT....I'll still show up and add to the attendance!

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
id like having biweeklies,

plus im only 5 minutes away from the venue so id like to have the opportunity for people in this part of orlando to get together and play more often

skrach8

Smash Lord
hahahah @rock.... y u so hard!?!?

to everyone chatting bout the biweekly it would be a five dollar entry. If i can get some support then ill def do it. Kuya i wanna see you **** with link, just cuz hes my secret main.

Actually i wanna see everyone wreck.... come out, get some exp, jump a few levels!

Renth

Smash Hero
Yummy, sorry man. AceDude only teams in halo 3 online, not smash. haha

You want some burn for that ointment??!!?!!!??!
I will destroy you, rip your body apart, light you on fire, and tea bag your face all at the same time in halo 3.

Renth

Smash Hero
You're ON!!
What's your gamertag?
Paint Toucher was my most recent account, my main account is I AM Strenko, I don't have a working xbox or copy of halo 3 so you'll have to wait until May to even play me so get your practice now while I can't play.

If you want to play someone in my crew add BlazeisGodly tell him you want to 1v1 and Renth sent you.

Renth will break your back, **** you in the ***, and make you humble.
Get on my level scrub

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Paint Toucher was my most recent account, my main account is I AM Strenko, I don't have a working xbox or copy of halo 3 so you'll have to wait until May to even play me so get your practice now while I can't play.

If you want to play someone in my crew add BlazeisGodly tell him you want to 1v1 and Renth sent you.

Get on my level scrub
The month of May sounds fine. haha, I've been making the most out of halo 2 while xbox live for xbox original is still running! cutting out in april!
remember all the bxr's and good stuff, man?

Blaze > or = to Renth?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Skrach is referring to me.

I am the best player in the nation
of Greenland

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I had a really great time at the last tournament. I would seriously love to make it to this, and bring the beasts of Gainesville with me.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
wHO sUcks? NoT my bad You choke hard tyler.
*Except polmex and Noel

I choke in tournament or else I'd do pretty good. As in made it out of pools at NOOB -_-

But tampa is getting better. It will take a while but eventually we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
I might come to **** some people's mouths.

and maybe play a couple matches.
Peeete where have you been? We need to go to this to wreck some fools. Yo give me a call or PM ur number. My phone broke. We should smash soon. Like today if you're down haha. I've been playin crispyone so my power level is steadily increasing.

skrach8

Smash Lord
ok juanbox has made a rather interesting propostion concerning our tournaments.

If NOOB and WATO had a baby....... they would make the biggest and best tournament known to man..... what do they name this baby...........?

No One Owns Better With A Temper Onboard!

Top Bottom