• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1 - No One Owns Better - CFL - Status Pending...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
we will inform everyone a week before the tourney how to get to the place at UCF where we will hold the tourney (since its easily to get lost inside campus if u dont know the school), parking will also b explained

Linguini

Smash Master
You guys should make this tournament the next stop on the southern smash circuit, check out the sticky circuit thread and post in it, this could be florida's big one.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll try to be there, but with so many tourneys over the coming weeks it may be hard to go to all of them.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Umm Joe did you and Louis even get a room yet? Last time I asked Louie he still didn't even have a room to hold this at yet. And if you don't get a room within the next week or two its going to be too late just to let you know.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
well im not in the country right now, louie was supposed to take care of that so ask him...

so i cant do anything about that until i get there, which will b on the 15th, by then he should have fixed the room situation, maybe u can help him ryan since u know how to get rooms at the union from previous experience

RAM

Smash Lord
If it is part of the southern circuit you and your crew can stay at my place 2 days before the tourney as a check point. and we all could leave the day before and stay at a hotel.

RAM

Smash Lord
NP man, just let me know cause it's 6 hours from my house so I know it's hella long if you drive straight from where you're located, also my house is pretty roomy. I have enough room to house both your crew and mine the day before with space to spare. and it will be good practice.

on a side note sorry we did'nt smash after the tourney I was too tired, I know I suck.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm keeping this in mind if it becomes a circuit as well. (Not that it matters for me, but whatever.) No, Chad. I dont think my dad wants to drive 32534645 hours over 3+ days just to go. >_>

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Good news. Chances are in my favor that my parents are willing to drive me there. Hopefully NOOB1 makes it on Southern circuit.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
This will not be on the 9th, sorry. No rooms are available on the 9th. Joe is trying to find out what other days they are available.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yeah sorry everyone we will have to postpone this... Im trying to get a big room for this apparently it will have to be until july, we will notify the new date as soon as we find out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom