• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1 - No One Owns Better - CFL - Status Pending...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
They are not that gay.
Now Brinstar and MKII are pretty gay IMO.
Mushroom Kingdom 2 is where boys grow into men. You should play it if you want to put a little hair on your chest.

Now Brinstar WAS pretty cool back before a Computer spiked my character through the Lava and I died at the bottom of the stage when I should have been roasted back up on to a platform. No more respect for Brinstar.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Mushroom Kingdom 2 is where boys grow into men. You should play it if you want to put a little hair on your chest.

Now Brinstar WAS pretty cool back before a Computer spiked my character through the Lava and I died at the bottom of the stage when I should have been roasted back up on to a platform. No more respect for Brinstar.
HAH!

I dunno i rofl'd at this.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
im making a new thread for this tourney, qdvs is gonna close this

noob1 will def go down the weekend before brawl comes out and it will be the clausure of melee for FL everyone needs to come!!! it will be at UCF so check the new thread when i post it if you're interested, ill work on the thread and it should be up by the end of this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom