• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1- Feb. 20, 2010 - HBOX, COLBOL, RockCrock, Shiz, Kspdn and other PRO SMASHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to hear that Linguini. I was really looking forward to playing a good Ganon after all this time playing against RockCrock and Renth.

:D

skrach8

Smash Lord
**** no more people canceling, ya makin me look bad!

jk dont worry lets see how well this does, and there are going to be monthlies in the making!

WOOT WOOT BossMagnet

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Tomorrrow!!

nah beefy, I ain't confident in my Y. Link to win me money. Friendlies?

Who wants to grab lunch at the West Oaks Mall food court??!!!@?
Mcdonald's, Chick-fil-a, and Japanese nooooo-duhls!!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
wanna share something with the hip hop lovers out there.

Lou puts himself back in the loop, but now I'm goin' in circles, travelin' the same route. I refuse to stay stuck like those two dudes. They think they're to gumshoe, more like shoe soles covered in glue. Just like that, outta the blue, forced my way out, styled after brute. Those same two dudes rallied up their whole crew, which only consisted of a few, "You're like the smash guru, show us what you learned at your school". We learned to take root, keep the head clear, not confused, chase the paper and get that loot. Life knocked on my door and wanted to discuss my doom, but i took her round back and hooked up in my back room. She introduced me to Prophecy, who showed me her loom, lets weave a special destiny, besides your favors are past due.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

No further comment

Im so excited

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
There better be lots of people by the time my dad drops me off at 12!!
He's gonna go "survey" the place to make sure its "safe". I thought he'd be fine after a year of me going to tourney's by myself(and kuya, but he never had to go check.)

황미영

Smash Champion
Like this tourney is today! This is the only tourney that is about a five minute drive. (Could be less from my house. xD)

My friend is only coming with hopes of the SSB64 side tourney.

illesspimp

Smash Rookie
just found out about this today at uti. how many 64ssb guys are going? thats all id be interested in. and it like a 40 min drive, so id like to make it worth my whike. ( i suck in mele and brawl).

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Anyone who wants to play ssb64...

I'll be there. I'll bring a n64 with smash but I only have 1 decent controller so if you wanna play on the n64 u better bring a controller. I'm also gonna try to get ssb64 on the VC tonight. Anyone else have ssb64 on the wii?

Were gonna need more than 1 wii with ssb64 for a tourney.

illesspimp I'll money match you for however much you want.

Also for melee im in the transition of switching my main from Falco to Yoshi so if I go Yoshi on you I'm NOT sandbagging. Ask TNT, I've been playing Yoshi vs them lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom