• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more good games for Wii now?

Deception

Smash Ace
As for all the Conduit hype? It's ridiculous how foolish fanboys are. Do you not remember Red Steel? Hell, even I was hyped at the one because it reminded me of Maken X. Then, it sucked. Horribly. Wait until it's out and in your hands before you get pumped about an FPS for the Wii.
They're taking inspiration from Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 and Metroid Prime 3, which both have the best controls of any FPS not on a PC.

It really seems like they are trying their best to make a hardcore game for the Wii. They are even not taking a publisher until much later so there is less chance that the game gets screwed up. I'm pumped.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Suposedly Nintendo are going to announce some 'core' titles at E3. Unless they're good, I think I'll be looking at a 360 for console gaming.

D

Deleted member

You need to buy a Wii with another console so you can get all of the "hardcore" games but not miss out on Nintendo's great 1st party stuff

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Suposedly Nintendo are going to announce some 'core' titles at E3. Unless they're good, I think I'll be looking at a 360 for console gaming.
This.

Though I do wish I had the extra cash for a PS3, I am REALLY into the MGS series, but no $ = no game. Also, FF13 has been in the works for quite some time, and though I heard stories of it also going to 360 (which I thankfully have, though it's Red Ringed atm), I still think it'd be worth a pick up if I already had a PS3.

Just hopefully I get another Zelda for the Wii... that would be really awesome. But not a cell shaded one lol, I don't like that artistic style with Zelda. XD

estion11

Smash Apprentice
yee of little faith there is hope yet for the wii

best games ive played so far

Galaxy
Trauma Center
Brawl
Okami
Twilight Princess
Medal of Honor H2
Metriod 3
Baroque

Games im looking forward to

De Blob
Disaster Day of Crisis
Tales of Symphonia
Harvest Moon Wii
Rune Factory Port
Sadness
Animal Crossing Wii
Alone in the Dark
new kirby game
and a couple other RPGs i cant remember

thats enough games for me

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
Problem with your list is not everyone likes all those games and these games...

Disaster Day of Crisis
Animal Crossing Wii
new kirby game
Sadness

Some have not been officially announced and the ones that were, may not even be coming out.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
De Blob gets boring really fast.

Problem with your list is not everyone likes all those games and these games...

Disaster Day of Crisis
Animal Crossing Wii
new kirby game
Sadness

Some have not been officially announced and the ones that were, may not even be coming out.
As I said before, Day of Disaster has been delayed indefinitely. Yes, Wikipedia still has the due date as July for it, but that is Japan only.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm hoping for some 3rd party games the other consoles are getting. It's like the Wii is the ******* child of this generation, PC, 360 and PS3 [mostly Ps3 and 360] are getting the same [3rd party] games while Wii gets special 3rd parties [few of which are arguably worth a full price purchase] that 360 and ps3 don't get [who wants that anyway?]. I am heavily regretting my decision and if faced with my current predicament of 'one or the other' I'll never choose Nintendo over anything ever again.

I'll probably put some heavy work in this vacation to buy a gaming PC and if I can't get enough money I'll [sadly] buy a 360 instead because at this rate I'll be waggling by myself for a while [online works half-assedly].

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yep topics right, game over boys start waiting for Wii 2.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm hoping for some 3rd party games the other consoles are getting. It's like the Wii is the ******* child of this generation, PC, 360 and PS3 [mostly Ps3 and 360] are getting the same [3rd party] games while Wii gets special 3rd parties [few of which are arguably worth a full price purchase] that 360 and ps3 don't get [who wants that anyway?]. I am heavily regretting my decision and if faced with my current predicament of 'one or the other' I'll never choose Nintendo over anything ever again.

I'll probably put some heavy work in this vacation to buy a gaming PC and if I can't get enough money I'll [sadly] buy a 360 instead because at this rate I'll be waggling by myself for a while [online works half-assedly].
The Wii isn't the child, it's just casual gamer central, where hardcore gamers get a nice slap in the face.

But yeah, the Wii, anytime it gets a game the 360 and PS3 get, it HAS to have a different game. It has to have some motion sensor capabilities. While I don't think Sonic 2006 was exactly stellar, Sonic and the Secret Rings FAILS AT LIFE. At least Sonic 2006 had some of the actual characters in there and Robotnik was the bad guy. Secret Rings feels like a racing game because you're CONSTANTLY moving. Tails, Knuckles, and Robotnik are all some character from the Arabian Nights, and Erazor Djinn is the main bad guy. The only other character you have is Shaara (or whatever her name is). We got a different Soul Calibur for Wii, one that I'm glad I didn't get. Hell, even Sonic Unleashed is going to be different for Wii because we need motion sensor control. Motion sensor was so awesome to me in the beginning; I was so naive. A friend of mine that I was just ranting to today just mentioned to me that they told me this was going to happen, and I didn't listen. I didn't even realize that, but that's ALL the Wii is. The Gamecube may not have had the innovation in the system, but it had creativity. The Wii games (except for Radiant Dawn, Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3) are all just a reiteration of last generation's game with motion sensor. The Wii doesn't have real innovation.

In any case, that's sort of an off-topic rant. Do I think the Wii is done with good games? Good games, yeah. But I'm not inclined to say very many games, save for the three I mentioned in the last paragraph, are even good. We can only hope that the Kirby game and the Starfox game don't get screwed over with motion sensor. If Kirby gets motion sensor, chances are it won't be good. I don't see how motion sensor can work for Kirby at all.
But those games are the only one I see as having any potential.

When it comes to next gen consoles, I have no clue what I'm going to do. While I loathe the new direction Nintendo has taken, I'm not a particular fan of Xbox either; I don't like any of the games it has. I like Sony second best; other than Sega, it's the only game company whose console I own that's not Nintendo. (PS2) But unless they make it cheaper next gen, I'm not inclined to get that either. Maybe I should just save my money and use it for buying some retro consoles and getting games for them. If Nintendo doesn't improve, that's the road I'm headed down.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
NO WAY, JOSE!

Considering how they handled DK with that abomination called Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, I don't want them even LOOKING at Banjo Kazooie.

Personally, I'm curious about this new 'does this thing even exist' Kirby game that was suppose to be on the GCN. Especially without Sakurai running things. Say what you will about Brawl, but he was the man to look too for a Kirby game.

Nightwolf14

Smash Cadet
MM is way better than OOT imo. OOT was ok, but MM was great because you can restart time, and redo the adventure and boss fights when you are much stronger in the game. Also the Gilded Sword and the Mirror Shield in MM had great design
I didn't like MM that much because I didn't like trying to play with a clock just timing my every move and if I had to reset it when I was in a temple I had to start all over. It just didn't feel like a free roam where I can just go everywhere without being timed. So because of that thats why I thought OOT beats all.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Apparently Nintendo is supposed to reveal some really great stuff at E3 08, so lets wait for it. ;)

Some Idea's are:
1. The New Rumored Zelda Game. Gamecube Had TP and WW. N64 had OOT and MM. Mabey 2 games for the wii. Hopefully a Windwaker styled game.
2. Metroid Prime 4? Metroid Prime 1 & 2 were on Gamecube.... Why not 3 & 4 on Wii?
3. Super Smash Bros. 4. :D .......No......
4. Starfox Game....
5. A GOOD DK game.
6. Kirby (Wii)
7. New Mario Platformer? < Please. :]
8. New Warioware.
9. Pikman 3
10. GTA IV (Wii) :D Wii can all dream... It happened with rockband though.. so hope?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Apparently Nintendo is supposed to reveal some really great stuff at E3 08, so lets wait for it. ;)

Some Idea's are:
1. The New Rumored Zelda Game. Gamecube Had TP and WW. N64 had OOT and MM. Mabey 2 games for the wii. Hopefully a Windwaker styled game.
2. Metroid Prime 4? Metroid Prime 1 & 2 were on Gamecube.... Why not 3 & 4 on Wii?
4. Starfox Game....
5. A GOOD DK game.
6. Kirby (Wii)
8. New Warioware.
9. Pikman 3
10. GTA IV (Wii) :D Wii can all dream... It happened with rockband though.. so hope?
these ideas aren't bad, but I can assure you we won't be seeing another Smash( at least for Wii anyway) or GTA IV since GTA has never been on a Nintendo system and I don't think it will happen anytime soon, although another Metriod or Zelda game would be nice ^_^

as for Galaxy, and Brawl I'm already over those games, Mario Kart Wii is good and it is getting a bit boring since I play it like EVERYDAY

all I wanna see is a new Soul Calibur game which I guess will happen to be released on Wii but I'm not sure though

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Some Idea's are:
This makes sense. I'd like to see another Zelda game, although TP wasn't as good as WW in my opinion.

No. If we get another Metroid game on Wii, it won't be Metroid Prime 4. The Metroid Prime games were a trilogy, it's over now. It couldn't continue even if they wanted to because
Dark Samus, a.k.a. the Metroid Prime was destroyed, as well as all Phazon, the two main things about the Metroid Prime trilogy.
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw another Metroid game for Wii, though. For the 100% ending, there is another thing hinting at another game.

Yeah, no. Melee was a release title (or something like it, I didn't get it when it first came out; point is, it came out early in the GC's life) and we still didn't get Brawl until a year and a half into the Wii's life. If we see a SSB4 on the Wii still, it's either going to be a long lasting system, or it's going to be a pretty bad game.

4. Starfox Game....
Yeah, this is definitely possible.

5. A GOOD DK game.
Unless I'm mistaken, the last good DK game was DK64, so yeah...I wouldn't count on that.

6. Kirby (Wii)
Definitely possible, especially since one was supposed to come out for GC and never did.

Yeah...no. Again, Sunshine was a release title or close to it, and we still didn't get Galaxy until a year into the Wii's life. They'll be too busy making Mario Party #9001 to do any other Mario games anyways.

8. New Warioware.
This would be sort of cool, but they'd have to do more than just add microgames. While I loved Smooth Moves, it was really fun and it's a great party game, it lacks replay value for me.

9. Pikman 3
Meh, I'm not a fan of Pikmin, I've played the games and never liked them, but yeah, definitely possible.

We can all dream that a good Sonic game will come out ever again, too. But it's going to happen the day cows fly, pigs fly, and money rains from the sky.

I'm not a fan of GTA anyways, but yeah...I wouldn't count on it. It happened with Rock Band, but Rock Band is one of those games that easily appeals to the casual gamers that Nintendo has a passion for, so that's not surprising. GTA is not only violent and would subtract from the "family-friendly" thing the Wii has going on, but it doesn't appeal to their beloved casual gamers, so I don't see them putting in the effort.

Interesting ideas. But a little too hopeful.

Nesveri

Smash Rookie
I don't know should I be looking forvard to E3 or fear what games are going to be revealed. Of course I hope there will come good games. A different Zelda, 2D Metroid, Eternal Darkness 2 etc.

Wii's games haven't impressed me yet. Imo GC is definetely the leader in this and in many more cases. TP was epic but I'm getting fed up with these dungeons and it hadn't side missions like TWW. Metroid was pretty good but cannot beat others in the trilogy. Mario just doesn't interest me. Brawl was the biggest dissapointment of all time and space. (How can you do that with a sequel to the Melee? More characters and stages and that's it. No need for a storyline like in Metroids.)

There is now 3rd party support though but I can't really call it support. Most of the stuff is horrible. But there are couple nice ones. No More Heroes, Okami (port from PS2 >_>) and RE4 (port from GC <_<). And as weird it sounds imo those are the best games on Wii.

There must be some good games coming or my Nintendo console collection (NES-Wii) is about to lose Wii to make room for XO/PS3. And region locking is annoying me more and more. No More Heroes 46€ in here, 18€ in Play-asia.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I sold my Wii about a month after purchasing Brawl. I kept Brawl though, as I was planning on buying another Wii... eventually... until I realised about 2 months later that my Brawl case was empty (the weight of the manual had me fooled) and that I had left my brawl copy in the Wii, lol. But anyways, by looking at the way things are shaping up, I have yet to regret my decision. I'll just wait for this year's e3 to see which console looks the most promising... You guys need to deal with the fact that N doesn't give a **** about us anymore. And 80yo grannies doing their fitness on WiiFits are to blame.

The Wii Games of the Summer - IGN

Oh god.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
There are a lot of games to look forward to. They seem beautifully executed. Although none of them can't be called a "gem" yet, what their design companies have shown have made them "must-haves" already.

I'm talking about The Conduit, Fatal Frame IV, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Wario Land: The Shake Dimension, Mad World, de Blob, Deadly Creatures, Little King's Story, Bomberman Land Wii, and Rune Factory Frontier, Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Room, and now Arc Rise Fantasia.

There are more games I would mention but I'm not sure if they are still coming or are just rumors. However, I will still mention them. They are: Rygar: The Battle of Argus, Sadness, Kid Icarus Wii, Red Steel 2, Sonic Unleashed (I'm not holding my breath about this one though), Wii Music, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers, and to a lesser extent (since its multiplatform) Call of Duty "5": World at War.

I'm not holding my breath but Nintendo still has Disaster: Day of Crisis and Project: HAMMER under their wings. However, there are other games I could enjoy on my Wii instead. I don't necessarily have to wait for Nintendo to keep making their "diamonds" in the rough crowd of Wii shovelware. ;)

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman
WOAH what MM wasnt that great!!??
seriously?
that was one of the best games ever released

JrdnS

Smash Ace
at e3 theres supposed to be a game that core gamers will be excited about. but then again thats nintendo talking.

Nesveri

Smash Rookie
Someone in NoE said that recently. The topic was about core games and he mentioned Super Mario Sluggers as an example of upcoming games that core games will like. That just doesn't sound good if "Teh E3 HC Game To Be Revealed" is Super Mario Sluggers style of a game.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
at e3 theres supposed to be a game that core gamers will be excited about. but then again thats nintendo talking.
Someone in NoE said that recently. The topic was about core games and he mentioned Super Mario Sluggers as an example of upcoming games that core games will like. That just doesn't sound good if "Teh E3 HC Game To Be Revealed" is Super Mario Sluggers style of a game.
Yeah, Super Mario Sluggers. Just what we need, yet another Mario sports game. Honestly, who really cares about Mario spinoff #800? I'm really sick of them. Mario Party is the worst, but now we have sequels to every sports game. Does that really appeal to all of the hardcore gamers? What, the fact that it has Mario in the title automatically makes it a hardcore title? Nintendo is clearly full of bumbling idiots, I wouldn't take their word that a game appealing to gamers is going to be revealed at E3--these are the same morons that think that sticking the same old motion sensor/touch screen control in EVERY FREAKING GAME for the Wii/DS is innovation. What about last generation where they actually had to be creative?

Clearly they think that we "geeks and otaku" are stupid and think a game is hardcore if it is part of (spinioff of not) a big Nintendo franchise. Either that or they're just idiots. Or both.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, he misunderstood that someone would report it to game sites. Prat.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I was still offended by that comment, that was a very stupid thing to say and now I know why Nintendo is the way it is, with people like that so high up in the company we'll be seeing last gen graphics, no online or hard drive until this gen is over or probably not at all.

I'd really like some good non-first party games, I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with the first party games but I'd like some room to breathe, it's no good if all we ever get is Mario, Zelda and whatever spinoffs they have while we see very few games outside that group. I'll be working towards a gaming PC now so after I get that off the ground I'll just use my Wii for whatever decent game comes out because good knows there won't be many.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
What about last generation where they actually had to be creative?
You mean like Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Starfox Adventures, and Wind Waker?

Four creative games that got usually get slammed by fans because they weren't like their so called 'predecessors?' >_>

As I said it before, I say it again. It's the so called 'hardcore gamers' fault that Nintendo dicthed them for casuals.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You mean like Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Starfox Adventures, and Wind Waker?

Four creative games that got usually get slammed by fans because they weren't like their so called 'predecessors?' >_>

As I said it before, I say it again. It's the so called 'hardcore gamers' fault that Nintendo dicthed them for casuals.
Some fans did slam them, but I know that I am one of many that didn't. Anyone that slammed Wind Waker for its graphics is a stuck-up prat anyways. Honestly, what moron says "I'm a long-time Zelda fan but I won't touch this game because of its graphics! Hmph!" You're predicating your whole argument on the fact that all gamers slammed them for what they've done. Not all of them did.

And just because hardcore gamers slammed them for that doesn't mean they shouldn't be creative now. The same boring crap in every Wii/DS game is not creative. Even in games for casual gamers, the only "innovation" or "creativity" is motion sensor/Balance Board/touch screen control. That's not creative OR innovative. It's the same fitness/mind-training crap regurgitated twenty times over.

Stop using the same argument over and over for everything I say--it doesn't hold true for everyone, and as such it's not a good reason to ditch gamers.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
And just because hardcore gamers slammed them for that doesn't mean they shouldn't be creative now. The same boring crap in every Wii/DS game is not creative. Even in games for casual gamers, the only "innovation" or "creativity" is motion sensor/Balance Board/touch screen control. That's not creative OR innovative. It's the same fitness/mind-training crap regurgitated twenty times over.

Stop using the same argument over and over for everything I say--it doesn't hold true for everyone, and as such it's not a good reason to ditch gamers.
The ironic thing is that Nintendo were basically uncreative and 'the same' ever since the NES.
Bowser kidnaps Princess. Mario saves her
Ganon kidnaps princess. Link saves her
Dedede is possessed by something. Meta Knight's mask breaks. Kirby battle a nightmare
K.Rool steals DK's bananas and either DK himself or another Kong. Team of Kongs stop K.Rool.
Someone asks Wario for help. Wario declines. Person promise Wario to keep any treasure he finds, Wario agrees to help.

But obviously, no one cared then because Nintendo was catering to them. But as soon as they cater to someone else, they complain about Nintendo doing the same thing over and over. *scoffs*

And define reasoning? What reasoning did the majority of hardcore players ditched Nintendo ? What reasoning did hardcore gamers called the N64 and GC kiddy? Obviously, as a business, Nintendo wants to make money, and the when the majority of one demograph stops buying your stuff, try to sale to another demograph. Morale wise, that's low. Ecnomically wise, the best option you have.

BTW, when a company DOES do something different, it's usually met with nagging from the so called fans. Case in point: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts; Mortal Kombat vs DC

Spire

III
BRoomer
What is this "geeks and otaku" quote? Please inform.

I've lost almost all faith in Nintendo at this point. I decided to get a Wii when it came out for Twilight Princess's supposed AMAZING motion-sensor controls, and the fact that it's a new Zelda (otherwise I would have bought it for the cube), and the then-announced Brawl. I was, to say the least, disappointed with Twilight Princess's controls. Videos and commercials show people standing up, swinging their arms like a moron, when all it takes is a simple flick of the wrist, which usually yields better results. Useless. This motion sensor "innovation" is absolute idiocy and a surefire way to lose fans. But, as long as Nintendo is gaining a new audience, from two year olds to seniles, I guess the real gamers don't matter!

I really want to see a new F-Zero, Star Fox, and a new Nintendo franchise - something that's as innovative as Pikmin - something that does not require motion sensor control to be fun. I hate to remember games by the controls rather than the content, and frankly, that's how it's been for me with the Wii. Wii Sports, Warioware, Cooking Mama (yeah, I played that crap), etc, etc is all based around the controls. You know, I picked up one of my old Nintendo Powers today, issue #161, and I read a very, very great letter in the Player's Pulse by a Taylor Carlson. It reads:

Originally Posted by: Taylor Carlson
From the mid-'80's to mid-'90s, video games were extremely fun. Do you know why this was? Because they were easy to learn. After you popped Super Mario Bros. into your NES, the play control became second nature in a matter of seconds. These days, video games are just too complex. I'll be honest -- there have been times when I have spend more time learning a video game than actually playing it. Complexity alone ruined Capcom's two finest game series, Street Fighter and Mega Man. And after playing some recent titles, I've come to realize that complexity will ruin all video gaming if it is used in excessive amounts. Don't get me wrong, I love games with great graphics that will keep me occupied for months, but I don't want to spend months just learning how to play a game. I'm sure other gamers feel the same way. So, I'm asking all the game makers out there to stop putting massive amounts of complexity in games before it causes you to lose any more customers.
Three words:

FOR

TRUTH

This letter was sent in back in April, 2003; five years ago. Has Nintendo, or ANY company fixed this problem? Hell no. Video games are far too complex now, and focus too much around the control schematics, and elements that just... drain you of the fun. You can only have fun once you know how to control the game, and often times, that can be very hard. I recently downloaded from WiiWare, the title Cocoto Fishing Master, and it is by far one of the worst games I've ever played. Why? Because the controls are impossible. You have about a 1/100 chance to actually catch a fish. I've read many, many complaints online from others who cannot catch a single ****ing fish either. It's a total waste of points, and Nintendo doesn't care. They'll keep it up there on the market to trick people like myself into buying something for $7 that looks half decent.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
There are a lot of games to look forward to. They seem beautifully executed. Although none of them can't be called a "gem" yet, what their design companies have shown have made them "must-haves" already.

I'm talking about The Conduit, Fatal Frame IV, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Wario Land: The Shake Dimension, Mad World, de Blob, Deadly Creatures, Little King's Story, Bomberman Land Wii, and Rune Factory Frontier, Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Room, and now Arc Rise Fantasia.

There are more games I would mention but I'm not sure if they are still coming or are just rumors. However, I will still mention them. They are: Rygar: The Battle of Argus, Sadness, Kid Icarus Wii, Red Steel 2, Sonic Unleashed (I'm not holding my breath about this one though), Wii Music, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers, and to a lesser extent (since its multiplatform) Call of Duty "5": World at War.

I'm not holding my breath but Nintendo still has Disaster: Day of Crisis and Project: HAMMER under their wings. However, there are other games I could enjoy on my Wii instead. I don't necessarily have to wait for Nintendo to keep making their "diamonds" in the rough crowd of Wii shovelware. ;)
Tales of symphonia, Fragile, Rune factory and Final Fantasy CC will be good. Fatal Frame and Rygar(another PS2 port) aren't that great. Kid Icarus/Starfox could be great(Factor 5 are their developer but they hint that it will be casual). We don't know anything about Sadness(which I doubt being good due to the really small unheard of development team) and Disaster. Project Hammer was put on hold/canceled. Wii music will suck, Red Steel will suck HARD and Sonic is absolute crap. Drop the hype for the conduit, people. It's developed by the same team that made Ben 10 and Kids next door games(which are crap).

COD5 Won't be as great as COD4(the developer). Be it'll use the COD4 engine so it's still has potential. The Wii can't handle the COD4 engine. It's gonna be dumbed down to crap.

Great line up.

Yeah, Super Mario Sluggers. Just what we need, yet another Mario sports game. Honestly, who really cares about Mario spinoff #800? I'm really sick of them. Mario Party is the worst, but now we have sequels to every sports game. Does that really appeal to all of the hardcore gamers? What, the fact that it has Mario in the title automatically makes it a hardcore title? Nintendo is clearly full of bumbling idiots, I wouldn't take their word that a game appealing to gamers is going to be revealed at E3--these are the same morons that think that sticking the same old motion sensor/touch screen control in EVERY FREAKING GAME for the Wii/DS is innovation. What about last generation where they actually had to be creative?

Clearly they think that we "geeks and otaku" are stupid and think a game is hardcore if it is part of (spinioff of not) a big Nintendo franchise. Either that or they're just idiots. Or both.
Lol, "Geeks and otaku". No matter where you come at it, it was a stupid thing to say. I also agree with the rest of what you said.

Honestly, the Wii is a piece of ****. If it wasn't also my brothers and Melee I would have got rid of it by now. I got a PS3 now and I'm quite happy with it.
Advanced physics, Smart AI, Amazing graphics, Great online > Great controls

I don't think are that great anyway, not enough buttons.

And since the Wii is so underpowered, don't expect all the multiplatform games to come to the Wii also. And even if it does, it will be dumbed down to crap. The Wii just can't handle it. The fact that one of the greatest games on the wii are PS2 ports(RE4, Bully, Okami) aids my point even more.

Nintendo have shifted to the casuals.

My advice to every Hardcore Wii owner: Stop supporting Nintendo and get a real console.

Top Bottom