• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v3 Results

bassem6

Smash Lord
Yeah must be tiring to Knee bassem in winner finals so many times.
At least Im in the minority of the people who can say they didnt get 3 stocked by someone at this tournament pal ;)

Btw, I'll mm your wario with my falcon next time I see you and we can see how well you do :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
At least Im in the minority of the people who can say they didnt get 3 stocked at this tournament by someone pal ;)

Btw, I'll mm your wario with my falcon next time I see you and we can see how well you do :)

Gnes

Smash Master
At least Im in the minority of the people who can say they didnt get 3 stocked by someone at this tournament pal ;)

Uh oh...controversy...

good shiz beating tony last weekend bassem...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
SHOUTOUTS

Ally - good **** at taking our money. you were a pleasure to house, and if you ever come to kansas for a tourney again my door will always be open to you

dojo - fun pool matches, though i keep SD'ing whenever i play you in pools lol.

TMACC - ggs in pools, your DDD was fun to play :D

Firestorm - i didnt not get grabbed x.o ggs

steeler - ggs in pools, tough wario, and i didnt camp hard enough D:

clel - that will teach you to go snake on me after housing ally :p ggs

Type Ex - fun falco, my z button got a workout playing you lol ggs

Trent - very fun sonic, had some epic team combos. never knew sonic and pikachu worked so well together

Radium - nice kirby. i was tired saturday night so i couldnt really concentrate real hard when playing you. trust me i hate playing sandbaggers as much as anyone else, and i try to never sandbag in friendlies

Mr Doom - BEST PLAYER IN KANSAS! ill remember next time to ban delfino lol. pro ike

Le Thien - glad i got a chance to play you finally :D beast diddy

Domo - thanks for letting me and ally sleep at your place. you have always been of great help to me in picking out where i am lacking, and i will keep working on improving

Rest of wichita - very nice seeing and playing you all again :D ill try to come down some time for a smashfest

ill add more if i forgot anyone, i dont have too good a memory at times

Tmacc

Smash Lord
GGs to everyone, especiall all the amazing matches!
I got SO much from this tourny, thanks to everyone I played and to all the **** players there. It was so great, and I learned so much.

If anyone finds any replays of my D3 (light blue) or team matches of my D3 and Future's Snake, would you please post them? That would be incredibly great, I would really like to see some matches of myself and I would be eternally thankful. :D

Shoutoutttttsssss later. =)

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Type Ex - I so totally had u. lol xD i guess i better work on not getting grabbed as well :p
Debster - Lots of good friendlies lol. fun falcon dittos.
Affinity - U may not like it, but ur gonna have to give me some metaknight practice. :p i need it asap. lol
Stealth - I like playing ur pikachu xD
Ricky - First tourney i brought u too. At least u were able to beat some xD
Blarg - Ur my brother so u dont need a shout out. :p
S word - Ur wolf keeps getting better everytime i see it. U got the technical stuff down. Now just work on the mindgames. xD
Tmacc - DDD vs. IC's not good match up for u but ur DDD is good none the less. xD
Future - Its always fun playing friendlies with u. Ur improving at a really fast rate. Keep it up xD

bassem6

Smash Lord
Uh oh...controversy...

good shiz beating tony last weekend bassem...
Im not trying to be controversial or anything. I was just dissing dphat back...although I suppose I could have just mentioned a certain forbidden video that I have saved on my phone lol. Thanks though dude. He got me back in losers finals really good though:)

bassem wrecked! goddangg.

i hope bassem vs dojo was recorded.
It was.

Edit: My bad, didnt mean to double post.

Depster

Smash Champion
I'll definitely be getting to more Wichita events when I can. Was too much fun meeting all you guys. And Ally, I expect a comprehensive diet guide from you, because I know it's something you eat...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
:O wtf lets do it at the next tourney. i thought you guys were heading back to Domos after the tourney so i didnt really press it. didnt really get to mm anyone, i have way to much money left in my wallet lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lol, I dont get that picture/caption combo xD and nope! Hey, are you going to whobo 2 by any chance?
It seemed like you were a bit salty @ what Dphat said so i had to link that lol, 75% Chance im going to Whobo.

Only thing that i dont like is traveling OOS to lose to Ally/M2K makes no sense.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Fogo- Yes, you do get a shout out even though you forgot me. T.T You better take good care of my straw doll and my hair tie, cherish them forever. =] Thank-You for the new name also. xD

Bassem- Hey buddy. =D Good job at the tourney you did really well. But next time in doubles you are going down. Type Ex and I are going to make the bigger sacrifice. x] Oh and yes… I was wearing contacts.

^^ Dphat & DMG- Had a great time with you guys at the tourney, in the car, and at burger king. Lmao. Also the car situation was reallllllly funny, (both car situations). I’ll be looking forward to seeing you all at other tourneys and watching people make sacrifices.

Trent- Always nice to see my buddy Trent at a tourney. =D Your Sonic is so good! We both have definitely improved since GigaBrawl like you said. I want to play against you some more at another tourney, I just need to beat you sometime!! Ahah.

Type Ex- I seriously couldn’t ask for a better partner, we both have the attitude and know we have to make those sacrifices to win. =D But seriously, I do appreciate you, thanks for partnering with me. And even though we didn’t win any sets, I still think we did really well.

Ally- I didn’t really get to spend any time with you at all, but it was really cool to meet you and get to play a set with you. =D

Ultimate Razor- Lmao, Dang it you just barely won that rock, paper, scissors match. But it was so close. I don’t think we have ever gotten to fight against each other before… That would be something for me to look forward to. Haha anyways you seem like a cool guy. +D
Thanks for the handshake.

Dojo- We never got to fight but I got to wear your hat. =D Yay.

Tmacc- Your DDD is good!! We will definitely have to have more DDD vs. Jigg matches at the next tourney. You seemed like a really cool guy and the matches were really fun.

Foxy- We will definitely have to have fox didos sometime. You were really cool, and your Diddy is pretty good. =D I had a good time doing friendlies with you.

Hylian- Hmm what’s there to say about you, lmao. The doubles match’s were fun, can’t deny that, I’m coming back for you next time though, and beating you down. =D Anyways it was nice to see you again.

Radium- It’s nice to see another girl in the Smash community, you’re Kirby seems pretty good. We definitely have to have some more friendlies next time. =D

Ratman- You didn't win.

*And all my Kansas buddies, you already know I love you all.*

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
you beat me with your poopy ike in pools! xD
fixed.

mmmmmm you SALTY

ally - thanks for coming down, you are too smart for this game...thanks for the friendlies, next time we'll get some serious matches and **** me for real??

dojo - clutch stuff in bracket...well done in doubles.

bassem - thanks for the tips here and there during the one doubles match you saw me play. i'd like to talk to you some more and get my wario in shape. great job in singles, you are very entertaining to watch. and the most handsomest (and only) egyptian i've ever met!

dphat - dphat don't give a ****

ultimate razer - great job in doubles, i don't understand how a 15 year old with nunchuk can be so good...

chuck nasty - there's just something about the way you play charizard. next time i see you, train mine! good job getting top seed and all that.

mr. doom - best ike.

dmg - you are so good in teams, there's a lot you could teach me about wario.

utd zac - don't quit. :( at least go to WHOBO! don't feel too bad about mr. doom, he preys on people that don't know the matchup. :laugh:

fogo - ah fogo, i like talking to you. very cool dude. thanks for the "texas ***** wario" advice, even though my bracket was entirely kansas... :|

clel/affinity - one game away from top 8...!

future - you had to be on something sunday. lol.

ratman - don't quit you lil *****!!

type ex - lol way to do mean things to me in pools. at least i got you back with PT. :p

holms - tough breaks in bracket. once you get a better feel of which of your characters is best for each situation, you can become a real force. you are way too picky with your starter pokemon lol.

domo - things happen. i know you will bounce back in a big way...

fk - you are so quiet!! hah, wish i could have played your zss.

blarg/firestorm - you guys need to play more often, there is definitely potential here.

van jones -

all aboard the bear van!! your afro is a work of art. you've improved a lot since the last time i saw you...dojo has you doing work. way to be a smarter wario than me in teams!

degyn - you are getting there. learn how to mix things up and you can do some good things...

steeler - ALL KANSAS BRACKET?? what a ripoff.

hanson - just as smart as always...i understand if you quit but i'd rather you not!! such a friendly guy.

CTX - yeah, you gettin legit. nice talking to you, very cool guy.

tmacc - ggs in pools, i've got something for you next time!! :p smart dedede, just need matchup experience and you'll be doing work.

hylian - you know you wanted to. very cool, hope to talk to you more some other time.

lyrax/s14/mr. c? the lawrence guys - thanks for coming out, hope to see you around wichita some more! love seeing fresh blood from kansas, makes me think that our scene isn't totally dead...yet.

zeton - just shake it off and bounce back in a big way.

gotan - ggs, you need to show up around here more often!

stealth - hah, yeah you should have had that game. made for a pretty intense finish though!

trent - great seeing you come out, i like talking to you. at least SOMEONE from the northern midwest came out...see you some other time!

noir - hey, nice seeing you come out. hope this isn't the last time you attend a wichita tourney. :]

aqua - lol you seemed to be really popular at this tourney!

omnath - i don't understand your name change

s-word - good stuff in pools, see you at some other tourney around here?

depster - so you finally show up! you should meet bojangles, good yoshi here in wichita.

radium - thanks for teaming with me. :) we did well considering the circumstances. the reason why we never talked before is because you are as intimidating as ky says you are, duh. but that won't be the case anymore! i'm glad MO came out despite all the dropouts! :bee:

frs - what happened on sunday??

fragbait - thanks for the help running this

cameron/ky - none of this would have possible without you two. great job, considering. wichita owes you guys...literally in ky's case. x)

yeah i do work in shoutouts. get at me.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Aqua is always popular where she goes

And FRS didnt feel like comming on sunday

Sooo here my shout outs

Mr. Doom: I agree best Ike

Fogo: That match was really fun :D your DDD is fun to play still can't believe I pulled off that stage spike up smash....

Tmacc - Your DDD was also fun to play against I want to play you again some time

Aqua./Hydra. - Stop spiking me all the time lol......

Hylian - I finally got to play you and it was fun and your a really cool guy

Zeton - You still rock like always

Ratman - You suck at this game xD

Omnath - Wolf dittos are gay lol but good games :p

Firestorm - STOP CHAINGRABBING YOUR OWN BROTHER!

Kansas - Nice seeing you guys again you all still rock like always

That's all I can remember sorry if I missed anyone

Oh and Fogo that straw doll is cursed so watch out :p

Overall everything was really fun and everyone was cool :D would get more friendlies with people if there was more setups :p

bassem6

Smash Lord
Haha thanks stevi! :D And not if me and my partner make even bigger sacrifice xD! I knew you were wearing contacts by the way!!! We have been over this!! haha xD

And I'd love to help you train your wario steeler! You can be my...APPRENTICE! And thanks, I try to look good hahaha xD

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Bassem- Hey buddy. =D Good job at the tourney you did really well. But next time in doubles you are going down. Type Ex and I are going to make the bigger sacrifice. x] Oh and yes… I was wearing contacts.

Haha thanks stevi! :D And not if me and my partner make even bigger sacrifice xD! I knew you were wearing contacts by the way!!! We have been over this!! haha xD
Lmao I know, I was just giving you a hard time but I was the only one that gotcha on that, you were just starting the conversation. :laugh:

And I'm the one that knew life was all about sacrifices, I think I can make the biggest one ever!!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

I will be using real names, cause I hate gamertags.

Elliot - Thank you for coming down and playing with us. I will hopefully not be so shamed into losing falco/falcon next time. I would also like to play your snake some more. Thank you again. Ill hopefully see you at whobo

Anthony - Thank you for wrecking me in pools. You have made me realize that there is more to the falco MK game then I knew. I shall make the appropriate adjustments and hopefully give you a better game at whobo.

Bassem - Thank you for the inside jokes. Me and Hydra will get you next time. I will learn to watch the sauce. I need a new name to accomodate our team.

Andy - Thank you for driving, and giving me your new format of telling stories.

Tim - I wish I stopped by an ATM so we could MM. Perhaps at whobo?

Josh - you never look at this site so whatever

Micah - Good **** on nearly taking on dojo, you did a much better job than i did. Let me gimp your ike next time

Bobby - I loved being in your carpool. Please chaingrab me next time we play.

Zac - I kind of finally got to play you! Loved the pokebattles, challenge you to duelist pro/pokebattle at whobo?

Eric - What the ****? I felt like we connected too. Thank you for the good stories, and impersonations.

Clel - god dammit i forgot your name. Good **** on beating me in bracket, guess i showed all of my tricks in pools :(

Steven - I loved the friendlies we had, we should do them more. Going to whobo?

David - I liked playing your IC"s/snake at domo's. Lets play again at whobo?

Steven - Good **** man! I can't believe you just came back and wrecked face in teams and singles. Sure showed me during friendlies. Ill get you back though.

Caleb - I wish I got to play your wolf more =(

Dominique - Thanks for housing me for the 3 days. We didnt get to friendly at all though. Going to whobo?

Firestorm - **** i dont know your name either. I didn't deserve that win in brackets. I hope to improve on this MU next time. Believe it or not, you're probably the best IC's in this MU that ive played.

Van - We didn't get to play friendlies either =(. Perhaps at whobo?

Lucas - It was really good to see you and your lucario again.

Sam - Oh god please tell me you weren't that wario that leatherhead was talking about...Glad you gave me a refresher on the PT matchup.

Hanson - I am glad we didn't have to play in brackets, please come to whobo.

CTX - I didnt' get a chance to get your name. Awesome Tink, hopefully i can take what you gave me and apply it to jerm, hyro, and mjg.

Tmacc - It was good to play you in pools. You had me in pools if it weren't for my tricks. I need to know that DDD matchup.

Jordan - It was good to see you again and hear you and your brawl theory. I wish I had that much under my belt. We need to do IC's falco again.

Nick - I wish I got to play your fox more than on my arrival there. I am glad you got over some of the BS i have for fox. Now to see if sam boner falls for it

Danny - Thank you for showing me the errors of my theory when it comes to falco/Pika. I do have some more questions about the matchup in general if you dont mind answering them.

Trent - Next time I am going to play your sonic. I have some thoughts about that matchup i need to try out.

Stevi - Thank you for teaming with me once again. Even though we technically did worse, I felt like we did much better. I'll make you a deal, you stay in this game and ill try to come back to KS whenever something goes down so we can team? You also have to bring Casey back with you <3 ratman

Rauleen - Thank you for the brownies. They were very delicious. I will definitely coem to MO next time for your baked goodies.

Teh Future

Smash Master
**** typ those are some legit shoutouts I could never remember everycats names LOL. not goin to whobo but we will def play again sometime.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've slept around 11 hours in the past four days but I'll do these anyways before crashing.

I had a great time meeting people and hanging out with them all weekend. We have an awesome community, regardless of how the tournament was ran or people flaking out. As long as their are cool people to hang out with I'll be going to smash tournaments for awhile :).

Ally - You just won't die. Good stuff winning, too bad you can't apply your survival skills to duelist hahaha ;).

Anthony - Had tons of fun this weekend with you, keep repping texas. You will beast at mlg.

Bassem - Good stuff against Dojo. You're lucky you avoided me in bracket this time :laugh:.

Andy - We didn't play or hang out at all what the heck man?!?!

Tim - Super fun weekend. You are **** in teams now it's awesome. I'm still laughing at your analogy as well :laugh::laugh:. Keep it up kid.

Chuck Nasty - Good gamesssss. You are good at dair camping haha.

Mr. Doom - Stop being so good. Nah haha keep it up man you are amazing.

DMG - Bobbbyyyyy

Zac - Thanks for letting me join in on the carpool. You have the worst luck with random hahaha and stop getting 9s :(.

Eric - Always funny as hell I love hanging with you man :).

Clel - Good games :).

Affinity - Thanks for housing us!!!! Holy crap your house is amazing haha. I'm going to get you wasted for your 21st :p.

Future - Had lots of fun chilling with you over the weekend. Your Ic's are really good keep it up :). And careful when you drink hahahahaha.

Ratman - I saw what Dojo/Razer did to you in teams omg hahaha. Your snake is really good sorry I couldn't get any games in with you!

Tom - The falco that beats IC's lol wtf man. Nice seeing you again <3.

Holms - GG's in teams. Didn't really talk to you much otherwise :(.

Domo - Always fun to talk to, I regret not getting some games in with you!!!!

FK - Good games! I should have stayed IC's :( you **** GW lol.

Blarg - Pools was fun :p.

Van Jones - I love you Van!!!!!!! <3 Snake vs Falco MM let's go.

Steeler - Ok so maybe I did :laugh:. We should hang out more next time, you are a cool guy :).

Hanson - I had an amazing time seeing you again man!!!! I miss you!!!! Don't leave again :(. You don't even have to play just come hang out with me <3. Thanks for letting us stay at your place and the ride from Oklahoma.

Zeton - I'm going to learn that match-up!!! Haha good seeing you again.

Foxy - Fun guy :). GG's.

Gotan - Sorry for playing IC's against your ganon :(.

Stealth Raptor - We didn't play or talk :(.

Trent - Nice meeting and playing you, cool guy :).

Aqua - You are so much more quiet in person!!! haha stop making me always talk first initiate conversations girl!!!! Nice seeing you again, GG's in teams.

S14 - GG's sir.

Rauleen - Dang, I really missed out not meeting you at NK2 huh? ;) hahaha I had a lot of fun hanging out with you this weekend! Thanks for driving me around, though i'm telling you Magellan is evil!!! And I wasn't sandbagging >_<. You need to teach me how to grab like that haha I swear you were cheating. Thanks for the brownies :).

Sorry if I missed anyone!!!!! I'm tired :(.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Aqua - You are so much more quiet in person!!! haha stop making me always talk first initiate conversations girl!!!! Nice seeing you again, GG's in teams.
Lmao, I'm not quiet in person at all.. xD I'm always laughing and stuff.. Anyways I don't know what to say to you in person...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmao, I'm not quiet in person at all.. xD I'm always laughing and stuff.. Anyways I don't know what to say to you in person...
"Hi."

"How are you?"

"What's up?"

Are a few good ones.

Top Bottom