• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v3 Results

Teh Future

Smash Master
This tourney had some stupid **** happening at it, but brackets were run well the second day and it was a lot of fun. Just got home and Imma do shoutouts nao before I sleep and work and stuff:

Ally 3 stocking Dojo wasn't really legit btw, he spiked dojo on his second stock and the match was pretty much over after that lol and dojo killed himself right afterwards.....

1: Ally ($225)+bonus :023: :falcon: (fixed lol) good chit maaan snake is the only reason why you won obviously hes so b0rken
2: Dojo ($112)+bonus - mm next time cool cat. You seemed to be having an off day =(
4: Dphat ($22)+bonus - LOL come to stl rauleen will make you cheesecake. Next time mm me.
7: Mr. Doom - wtf best ike hands down. who the **** is kirk? Keep steppin it up and show cats that tires don exits
7: DMG - man wario is so hard to play against, you are the first good one I've played D: Have to work on this matchup.
9: UTD Zac - I played really bad against you in brackets. good job though
9: Fogo - you are awesome irl hope to see you again this summer
9: Clel - wtf man you don't even listen to music why do you have headphones? lol we need to get games in next time.
9: Affinity - GGs son I been lookin for that mm for forever LOL. you mash mad fast.
13: Ratman- Next time we will play I need snake practice bad.
13: Holms- We still only played in doubles =(
17: Domo- lol rainbow cruise. Were did your jumps go man? lol bad luck.
17: Firestorm- Good stuff man keep improving
17: DegynSefer- thanks for the housing your lucario has potential
17: Le Thien- I thought you stopped playing but it was cool to meet and play you in pools.
25: Hylian- ummmmm I dunno what to say cool cat don't choke in brackets LOL and see you this summer for sures somewhere
25: Zeton- Get better at not tripping in Ice Climbers grab oollolllololollol. Man sometimes chit just happens and you can't do anything. You'll do better next time. You are too good at this game.
25: Stealth Raptor- good seeing you you were playing a lot better from the last no koast keep it up!
33: Depster- man I saw you and I was gonna ask for some friendlies but I decided to do shots in the back room instead looolollololloollolololo
STL cats: man I can tell you all got better at this tourney. Keep it up

sorry to any cats I forgot. This community is so awesome in pearson and smashboards is so gay lol. nottin else to say

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I got 25th as well. Omnth (I think thats his name) dq'ed, lost to typex, beat ricky, lost to degyn.

Anyways,

Stl people, good car ride and thanks for bailing me out on the ride back home

Degyn...I'm still flustered on that third game

Too tired for the rest/have to go to class

@Trent..man I think you got 33rd, because you were knocked a round before me. Degyn beat you and then played me :-(

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah I just noticed, I'm not in the results thread? o.o

I got 25th if you wanna add that in somewhere.

Shout outs later.
If people would bother to actually read: I said there was a glitch and some names got deleted in the results somehow. I'm adding them back in as people tell me who it was that is missing.

@Xyro: It was seeded exactly by pools placing, so don't be calling it bad seeding when you don't even know WTF caused people to get a worse seed than they would get just straight up entering a tournament. Chuck Nasty was the only player to play a perfect pool and got top seed, followed by Ally. Many very good players did not take first or even second in their pools.

Trent

Smash Champion

Ally: Congrats on winning, our pools matches and friendlies were really fun. You're probably one of the coolest smashers I know. Keep reppin' the Falcon.

DPhat: That was quite the amazing story about you and DMG. You guys play so ghey it's amazing! Good seeing you again.

Ultimate Razer: Good seeing you again even though I just saw you last week. I played like crap during our friendlies, we'll have to play again some time.

Chuck Nasty: Your MK shut me down hard. I get the feeling I would have done better on Smashville, stupid me striking it. Your Charizard's kinda scary. Good games!

Mr. Doom: Our pools were so close it's unbearable. I would have gotten a better seed if I stole one of those wins :mad: Naw, no johns, ggs and grats on placing so frickin' high with Ike!

DMG: Ghey. You come up with the coolest games with create-a-stage. Nice meeting you.

UTD Zac: Thanks for the compliments, even though I felt like you shut down my Sonic in pools. It was cool meeting you!

Clel: Good seeing you again, grats on the placing!

Affinity: We didn't even play. Wtf. Good seeing you again regardless!

Future: Good seeing you again. We didn't play either.

Ratman: JAB BEATS EVERYTHING SAWNIK DOES. Another crappy friendly on my part :laugh: Cool seeing you again, you should come to Joker's.

Type Ex: Aww crap we didn't play either even though you wanted too! I'm so bad at that apparently..

Holms: Cool seeing you again.

Domo: BEST MK IN THE WORLD. Great seeing you again once more. Thanks for the advise in doubles.

FK: You're Zero Suit scares me, I'm glad I got a win off you in pools! They were intense, ggs and hope to see you again.

DegynSefer: I know you felt bad about our match in brackets, but don't! I was just down because of how I was playing against Lucario, you won because you out played me, 'kay? :)

Steeler: YOU'RE NOT A REAL STEELERS FAN. Great seeing ya again man, hope to see you at Joker's!

CTX: Good seeing you again, say hi to Nicole and Cook for me!

Hylian: It was cool actually meeting you. Wtf bad placing mang. You're a pretty cool dude, and tell Espy hi for me.

Zeton: Some of us have bad days dude. Don't let doubles get you so down man, I've never seen you so upset. It was depressing because you're such an upbeat an awesome guy! Thanks for all the advise you've ever given me too, hope to see you and the rest of Kansas at Joker's. ALSO we should try the Sonic+Fox team some more, it'll be like Sonic and Tails all over again.

Foxy: You're a pretty cool guy. Nice meeting you.

Stealth Raptor: Last minute doubles partner! We randomly threw out some wtf doubles combos out of nowhere, twas awesome. Nice seeing you again.

Aqua: It was great seeing you again. You're Fox has improved vastly since Gigabrawl. Gettin' some tips from the Ratman?

S-Word: Good games man, I forgot to give you a tip and didn't even think about it 'till after I left. You should use your laser more, it would have stopped a lot of my approaches. The hit box on the gun itself is very nice.

Fragbait: You're pretty cool, nice meeting you!

Radium: RADIUM COMBO!! It was amazing seeing you again, this is what, the second time I've knocked you out of doubles? :( I'm sorry we didn't get more friendlies in, I'm getting a feeling friendlies mess with my game for some reason.

<3<3<3<3 for feeding me

Inferno: Thanks a LOT for housing me man. That bed was mad comfortable and the quietness was awesome. Even though you say you're done with the smash scene, I hope you'll still continue to go to tournaments just to hang out. I appreciate everything!

Ky: Cool seeing you again, you should get back into the smash scene. Silver's upset that you quit and all!

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Van Jones. I saw that controller in the side room. On the left of the kitchen. It was next to other controllers and a TV

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ggs guys! as much as the venue was *** it was a lot of fun. sorry if i was a bit quiet and non-communicative on sunday, little sleep ***** my social skills :( shoutouts later!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
There's a very good chance that controller is lost for good. I called out all that equipment and told everyone multiple times to come get their stuff and not leave it there or they would take it.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
Degyn...I'm still flustered on that third game
man your TL is really good, you have me sweating during our matches, Rematch next time your in wichita? ^w^

17: DegynSefer- thanks for the housing your lucario has potential
thanks a a lot man, i think my main thing is just mixing up attacks and tilts, other then that all i need to do is learn match-ups ^^

DegynSefer: I know you felt bad about our match in brackets, but don't! I was just down because of how I was playing against Lucario, you won because you out played me, 'kay? :)
alright dude ^^ next time i want rematch, your sonic is really good and too fast for me to keep up x3

Teh Future

Smash Master
so im reading through some of the original thread and there is way too much *****ing. Kansas made some mistakes, but chit happens and they did a good job dealing with it. Good stuff inferno./affinity and anyone else who helped organize it

Radium88

Smash Lord
Ally - Zomg, tooooo good. You used magic instead of DI right?
Dojo - Didn't really get to talk to you, but sorry again that we couldn’t get you food. It was fun watching your matches.
Bassem – Awesome wario. Maybe I should play more wifi….(I tried and basically almost raged quit)
Dphat – What Future said and also maybe some friendlies next time?!
Ultimate Razer – I’m glad I finally got to play you even though it was only during pools. GGs
Chuck Nasty – Josh? Joshua? If this is you, thanx for letting me eat at your table and also wish I could have had that friendlies with your real mains.
Mr. Doom – Sooooo pro. Best Ike ever. Maybe next time I’ll have pokemon and we’ll battle.
DMG – Thanks for the friendlies at Domo’s!
Fogo – Didn’t really get to play with you; maybe next time. :D (And now that I’m not in the same vicinity “hahahahhaha”)
Clel – Good **** and as always, it was nice seeing Kansas again.
Affinity – Same^ . Also, didn’t know where you ran off to but I didn’t get to say bye so…. Bye! See you next time.
Future – Good **** David. No more of that stupid nonsense you did during the match with UTD Zac. You should know that you are legit.
Ratman – Ggs with pool matches and I’m sorry I kicked you in the shin.
Type Ex – Fun friendlies! It was nice meeting you and talking to you!
Holms – It was nice meeting you and thanks for the friendlies. You are too good but next time I’ll ask for some Kirby dittos.
Domo – Step it up man, you know you better than this. Awesome seeing you again and thanx for holding the smashfest at your place on Saturday.
FK – Um…Paul? Nice meeting you and thanx for letting me eat with you all….I wanted friendlies with your ZSS...oh well maybe next time? If you used ZSS all the way, good ****.
Van Jones - =_= lost to you in pools and in brackets….*sigh* Next time, ggs…and it was nice meeting you.
DegynSefer – Your Lucario is sooo much better since I last played you. Ggs in pools and zomg, thanx for the housing!!!
Steeler – You are too cool. I don’t think I really talked to you at all until this NK and I’m wondering “Why?!” Thanx for teaming with me and I hope we do so again sometime :]
Le Thien – Hanson right? Fun friendlies!! And I appreciate the tips and saying that my spacing is legit. What is this I read that you retired?? I hope to see you again at another tournament! Awesome talking to you too; let’s go to FIFA in 2014 ;D
Tmacc – Goood **** Todd!!
CTX - Gooood **** James!
Hylian – It was nice to actually meet you irl. Thanks for not making me change my tourney’s title. And thanks for all the friendlies (even though you sandbagged – stop it Xp ) and the tips! Hopefully MO will make it out to TX one of these days. Come to the Showdown!!!!
Zeton – boo we didn’t do friendlies this time around. I wanted to see how your Link has improved. Also, step it up, you too are better than this.
FoxyB – Hi! It was nice meeting you! Thanx for the friendlies and letting me eat breakfast with you. I will definitely let you know when I’ll be in OK/TX area.
Stealth Raptor – x_X I was happy with my first set against you…then you basically owned me in the 2nd and then realized that you probably sandbagged…but ggs anyways and thanx for the friendlies!!
Noir – Ggs in pools!
Aqua – Awesome fox. Saw some matches in dubs and they were too good. Making those pros sweat. We should play more friendlies next time.
Omnath – It was nice meeting you but I don’t think we ever got to play together….
Fragbait – Nice seeing you at this one again!
Trent – No it’s cool that we didn’t play friendlies…. :( But next time okay?! Also, props for making it out to NK by yourself.
KY - It was awesome seeing you again and being there even though you quit brawl. Hope to see/hang out again next time!

Sorry to anyone I forgot. I played friendlies with some ppl and I forgot their names =_= sorry….
This was a fun tourney besides the 5h!7 that happened. I played lots and I learned lots so overall awesome. Also, yeah…no more $20-30 venue fee…

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
*IMPORTANT*

Hey anyone who had a wii set up at No koast, could you please check it for a replay of pink DDD vs Fox on pokemon stadium? It's a tournament match that I really want to get a hold of, if you find it pm me or post here please! Thanks.

and now shout outs!

1: Ally- You're too good man, I learned so much this weekend just from watching you play/talking to you, thanks for the snake advice, see you a whobo.

2: Dojo- I love you man, plain and simple. I wish we could of housed together, and next time we meet in bracket it won't go like it did this time lol

3: Bassem- Good **** this weekend carlton, besides the loli convo in the car, the captain falcon shenanigans and the contacts question you did everything perfectly lol <3 I hope to team again in the future.

5: Ultimate Razer- Good stuff this weekend man, I learned a lot from you. Hard reads on rainbow cruise lol and bear was on that D!ck **** lmao

5: Chuck Nasty- Good job this weekend Charles Clean, looks like your getting there :)

7: Mr. Doom- You amaze me every time we play, also amazing smash di.

7: DMG- Car ride was too much fun, can't wait for whobo and more loli boots lol

9: UTD Zac- Good stuff in teams, I love watching you play :)

9: Fogo- Magical.

9: Clel- ****, thats a hard *** pool! LMFAO Your commentary is too funny man XD

9: Affinity- Good seeing you man, I like your approach to this game, you just gotta calm down when your in the clutch though. I see great possibilities in you man.

13: Future- cool dude, super drunk lol hope to see you and MO soon

13: Ratman- Don't give up on yourself man, you're really a great player and you've got a lot of room to grow. Start traveling more and I could see you becoming a national level player :)

13: Type Ex- I feel like we really connected on this trip man, kinda like how that knee connected out of you phantasm XD but seriously, too much fun, see you soon.

13: Holms- You're skill with all those characters is truly amazing, if you picked one you'd be a force to be reckoned with.

17: Domo- Nasty as usual, idk what happened with this placing, but i see your skill and respect it man, keep it up.

17: FK- Can't wait to play you some man, expect a call this week son.

17: Blarg- You had a very nice wolf man, actually gave me a hard time, keep it up!

17: Van Jones- it's ya boi lol I love you man, it makes me happy pretty much every time i see you lol Catch you at Whobo.

17: Le Thien- Hard *** suicides in pools XD Dude please come back to playing smash, I miss your company :( and you really arent bad, still a threat to anyone around.

25: CTX- Pretty legit TL, keep up that projectile game and space HARD lol nice meeting you, keep traveling, you'll get there.

25: Tmacc- TMACCCCCCCC! It feels so good to meet another DDD player, someone who can respect what I go through XD Your DDD is so good in teams! I was watching the replays last night and I was very impressed. Keep thinking and you'll get there man, you've got mad potential and you learn so quick, just stay on your toes lol

25: Hylian- Much love to you Jordan, hanging with you is so much fun. If you had an all wario bracket you would be like M2K lol

25: Zeton- Nice set man, you had me scared lol See you next time.

33: Trent- Dude your sonic was slick, I wish we had gotten to play some :(

33: Radium- Stop laughing >:-( Jkjkjkjk about all that :) next time I'll have a real convo with you so you wont be scared when i stand up lol EDIT: wow, after meeting you, i've realized that your avatar is really suggestive XD

HYDRA/Stevi- Sorryyyy lol you weren't in the results XD super fun chillin with you this weekend, watching you ride in the super-***** seat was hilarious and you taught me that life is all about sacrifices :) I'm glad you took to my name change so quickly, I think it's very fitting lol and good shiz in teams with tom, had us mad scared :( fighting was fun lol but you'll never defeat my waddle, it's magical. Thanks for the doll, convince ratman not to give up please, his snake inspires me :) catch you next time <3

Con shiz was gay, I've never seen so many over weight middle aged men sword fighting O_o

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
See Fogo, you forgot about me even when I gave you the strawdoll and my hair tie to remember me by. :urg:

*If anyone posts any youtube videos from the tourney can you put the links on this thread? Thanks..*

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Steven we must discuss some MK stuff, you've gotten SOOO much better.. wtf at 0-deathing me at the beginning of the second match, ****IN bull**** lol. Get on aim sometime and I'll discuss some stuff I saw you did and how I abused it.
That would be excellent. :)

*If anyone posts any youtube videos from the tourney can you put the links on this thread? Thanks..*
I'll post the sets of Mr. Doom that I have, and whatever else I find, here.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
See Fogo, you forgot about me even when I gave you the strawdoll and my hair tie to remember me by. :urg:

Fixed it! :)

and I think Zac's gonna upload those teams matches -_-

Dojo

Smash Champion
Good **** to everyone. It was fun. After 22 hours of driving and 15 hours of sleep in the past 5 days, I'm sleeping for like 20. Shoutouts later.

Top Bottom