• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns Monthlies - 1/15/2011 - Nanuet NY

Divinokage

Smash Legend
oh fine. We didn't need you anyway!

but in all seriousness, good job winning teams.
It's less competitive if we fight amongst Canadians even though we can have good games. Vwins mentioned he wanted to come down Toronto once more soon... you know about this? I'm tagging along for sure as well.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Haha ya as a local tournament, it's still pretty hard to win... and this is why we went instead of other tournaments at that date.
dude you play ganon. you beat mango. you should be ****ing on people!

lol but for real ya man look at all these names! this tournament must have been awesome!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
dude you play ganon. you beat mango. you should be ****ing on people!

lol but for real ya man look at all these names! this tournament must have been awesome!
Haha perhaps I need to find a new confidence which will allow me to plow through anything. It's never over until you give up correct? =P

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
I think the only person who recorded was Twebb...and I don't even know where his channel is at =/

unknown522

Some guy
It's less competitive if we fight amongst Canadians even though we can have good games. Vwins mentioned he wanted to come down Toronto once more soon... you know about this? I'm tagging along for sure as well.
yeah, I know about it. We're trying to get someone to host because david has work on saturdays. If we can't find someone else, we will just do it at his place and I will be over there since his family trusts me with the house.\\

Vince said that he wanted to do the 29th.

Top Bottom