• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns 7/10 Hbox was hungry for some tristate!

S l o X

Smash Champion
Theres too many older solid players but our team from thisbtourney would looklike : (dont know all ages) jman hax hbox < all 17 or less? And webb is 21 i think

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Like I said, how are all these **** kids getting so good? When I was their age the game had just came out and I was maining Link.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Not really, I've been playing longer competitively longer than all of them. I still remember the day I heard that Mango beat Mew2king in pools at Evoworld and being like wait what? Mew2king lost to a JIGGS?! My first competitive main was Sheik in February 2006. From there I've trained and yet to this day I still suck at this game.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Not really, I've been playing longer competitively longer than all of them. I still remember the day I heard that Mango beat Mew2king in pools at Evoworld and being like wait what? Mew2king lost to a JIGGS?! My first competitive main was Sheik in February 2006. From there I've trained and yet to this day I still suck at this game.
That really doesn't seem like it's so long ago. I remember following Melee from way before.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I don't even think of pound 3 as old, that was the other day. I remember being offered a ride there when i met Eggm. I remember when bombsoldier was the sheit. Yeah, back when the jgt vids were just put up.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Really impressd with OTG's and Nando's performances. Even though OTG woulda placed higher had he kept using my tag. Both taking out some of the bigger names at this. I expect more of the same in the future and I think Niko(Rough bracket) and T.Webb(Losing to scrubs like Jona) should follow as well. Keep it up fellas.

Swift, I think we both didnt play our best that set. Alotta choking from both ends.
Sneak-Later bro.
****ing Yedi-Enter something
Hazz-You aight...but I think I woulda won doubles had I teamed with Reno :p
Vanz-Lol stop sandbaggin in friendlies only to beat me in tourny, one of us is gonna take out Jman one of these days though

Had a ton of fun playing Project M/Hacked melee. Probably woulda won this had Scar been here. When are you coming back to EC? Apex? Teams?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I've been playing competitively since late 08......back when I only played mew2.....jus for hbk and tfs I resign as a sandbagger

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol I'll make it 10:1 odds just to make it interesting. If I played him straight up Id get bored and probably make him look even is worse than he already is.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol w.e u say *****

idk why you think im bad but

its all good

i get in that niko practice

Alukard

Smash Hero
Lol I'll make it 10:1 odds just to make it interesting. If I played him straight up Id get bored and probably make him look even is worse than he already is.
yooo i want to enter singles at apex ... and i'm going all marth ... soooooo seriously lets talk some marth i dunno how u feel about certain match ups but i have tricks vs jiggaho but i want u to brush me up on stuff and basically get me up to par ...

YES alukard is getting serious! =]

(mainly cuz its a tourney that i'm not hosting so i can't john about tech skill/SD's)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie...

these people dont know that i definitely invented the marth vs falcon match up

as a matter of fact

back in 84 when i actually met Douglas J Falcon

he told me to make sure i included some moves for his video game

he then sexually molested and ***** a gay homo dude wearing a tiara and carrying a sword... and he was wearing a cape, it was funny cuz we were at the pool

anyways

he showed me the "knee"

and i was like homie... you definitely just killed that gay dude

and he said its ok cuz hes from the future

and so he ran away

what was i talking about

oh yea

dk is terrible vs samus

have u seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYADlT-D9-8

i definitely perfected what preq did

and im taking all the credit...

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie....

little known fact

i actually invented the word rampage

and every word found in the dictionary

another little known fact

the only thing i did not invent/create/fabricate

is those niqqas at TFS

im definitely afraid they are going to take over tri-state melee

D1

Banned via Administration
Homie! Get at all the ppl startin to love Marth outta nowhere. Who said Marth was dead?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
o_o nevermind you win, LOL! I'll be 26 in Oct.
ohshi I didn't know we were the same age =D
I'll be 26 on Day 1 of Apex ^_^

I didn't join until I was 24 :p
shiiit that beats me and The Doug...neither of us got into it until we were 23 [though he's 29 now, I believe XD]

Hazz-You aight...but I think I woulda won doubles had I teamed with Reno :p
D.AMN. XD

Homie! Get at all the ppl startin to love Marth outta nowhere. Who said Marth was dead?
awww shiiit I just became a Marth main, too!
[nah, for real]

good **** hbox

Alukard

Smash Hero
homie...

my first combo video was way better then that

i now present

jonadiaper...best???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvFmujDBT1Y

level 9 cpu has been by far my toughest opponent since i decided to play this horrible game

that i invented
yo ... that made my ****ing day ...

melee is soo ****ing good ... no online play but people STILL trained madd hard at home too ****ing good!!!!!!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
alu lmao

you dont even know

i swore up and down thats how the pros played hahaha

lol d1

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
m2k's fans
Homie...

You are awful, QFT.

Don't even think you hold a candle to HBK or myself. Id slap you silly with link or falcon, marth would just disgrace you.

Falcon is terrible, I guess you can be the martyr against your own cause.

~Truth
~Dip!

Edit: much loveage loveage :D

Dbl edit: nobody thinks I'm good :(

Top Bottom