• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It's probably a good idea to tell me that everyone is meeting up at my place. Just throwing that out there.
We actually aren't, I was meaning to tell Malcolm that a while ago. I gotta talk to him asap. Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah Malcolm we need to talk lol. Maybe I actually can pick you up from your place? You said it is out the way? How far is it from Newark?

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
I can get to Newark Penn AROUND 8:30 (like 5 or so minutes after) by taking the light rail, but how will I get home? I can't get a train to my town from Newark Penn after 11PM, so I need a way home or else I'll be sleeping with the bums in Newark Penn. If its a hassle I can jus stay home. It's not a big deal. Jus let me know ^^

Keitaro

I can get to Newark Penn AROUND 8:30 (like 5 or so minutes after) by taking the light rail, but how will I get home? I can't get a train to my town from Newark Penn after 11PM, so I need a way home or else I'll be sleeping with the bums in Newark Penn. If its a hassle I can jus stay home. It's not a big deal. Jus let me know ^^
If we get back too late ill take you to your house, no worries.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I'm gonna get back into this, since I'm pseudo-active again.

IMPACT!
2nd out of 20

Defeated Dcold 2-?
Defeated Coontail 2-0
Lost to Ninjalink ?-2
Defeated PhoenixLord 2-0
Defeated Smurf 2-?
Defeated Mr. Eric 2-?
Defeated MintyFlesh 2-1
Defeated Ninjalink 3-1
Lost to Dabuz 1-3

Not too bad for my big return. Here's to hoping I can put out some more big results later on!

Tony T

Smash Ace
I'm gonna get back into this, since I'm pseudo-active again.

IMPACT!
2nd out of 20

Defeated Dcold 2-?
Defeated Coontail 2-0
Lost to Ninjalink ?-2
Defeated PhoenixLord 2-0
Defeated Smurf 2-?
Defeated Mr. Eric 2-?
Defeated MintyFlesh 2-1
Defeated Ninjalink 3-1
Lost to Dabuz 1-3

Not too bad for my big return. Here's to hoping I can put out some more big results later on!
Seriously Good Stuff John this is why your the best lucario in NY/NJ right now but I'm not giving up bro my return will be in a National if not Clash Of The Titans 6 it will definitely be SKTAR!

Vinnie

Smash Master
NY/NJ Winter Rankings

1. Dabuz :olimar:
2. Apex|Vinnie :popo::gw:
3. Mew2king :metaknight:
4. Nairo :metaknight::dk2::falco:
5. ADHD :diddy:
6. Will :dk2:
7. Atomsk :dedede:
8. Malcolm :wario:
9. Penta :gw:
10. Jash :toonlink:

Honorable mentions: ANTi, Salem

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman

Keitaro

I can put your tourney link on the page if you give it to me.

I actually didn't put up Concentrate as I believe Doom did (he can edit it cause he is a mod).

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
We're still doing MK legal PRs?

I'm fine with it, but then I must question: how are MK banned tournies going to factor into the creation of the our PRs? Are MK legal and MK banned gonna be put on equal footing in terms of relevance, or...?

iRJi

Smash Champion
We're still doing MK legal PRs?

I'm fine with it, but then I must question: how are MK banned tournies going to factor into the creation of the our PRs? Are MK legal and MK banned gonna be put on equal footing in terms of relevance, or...?
When we weighted the wins and losses for this PR, we factored in that there was a shift between tournaments. My only guess is that because no one really gives about the unity ruleset, we will still factor in MK legal tournaments. The question as to if we are going to weight them differently or not is still undetermined.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Rankings Picture!

A few things.

1) The theme is UMVC as you can see.
2) No, I am not going to change your characters around. I just don't have time. You will have to deal with what you got.
3) Have fun.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Cool! But where the picture?
had to re edit it real fast. It's up now lol.

I still have 2 mistakes on it. If it won;t bother anyone, then it's not going to bother me LOL. Back to work I go xD.

Top Bottom