• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If a results thread isn't made for Concentrate within the next hour or two ill make one for smashboards and allisbrawl.

Wanna make sure all tournament results are archived.

Nairo

is anyone going to dimensions mikerays tourney? its april 14th some1 take me if they are!

EDIT: if impact is mk legal then i would want to go to that so i would need ride to that

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320546
Next tournament in NY/NJ is Impact II on April 14th. It currently has MK banned ruleset but if the majority votes for another ruleset thats the one we will use. Just leave a post on the thread stating which ruleset you want and please come out! It will also have SFxTK and UMvC3 hosted by TCC separately with their own setups.

Keitaro can you put this on the first post or thread title?

Keitaro

I'm having a Leap of Faith smashfest at my NJIT dorm tomorrow. You're welcome to come if you like. It is in Newark NJ. Address is 141 Summit Ave, Newark NJ.

Anyone can come. Begins at 3pm till like midnight.

So far it is Keitaro, False, Jbandrew, Nakat, Truth (False's fake twin), John, and possibly Bleachigo.

Edit: Smashfest will actually be at False's friend named Chris house tomorrow. It is invite only now but you're like an honorary LOF member in my mind Mech so come if you're available :D Text me for more info.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Does anyone have an estimate for how long it takes to schedule a road test in New York? I'll take the road test this week, and I've already taken my drivers course. Can someone please answer this question, it's very important for my planning.

And yes, I'm aware that I can schedule it online once I get the permit, but it's very important that I know. And no the information is not on NY's DMVC website, and the call center couldn't help me out either.

Please help me out.

Keitaro

I'm not sure how long it takes to schedule, but I'd schedule as soon as possible if I were you. Especially if you plan on taking the test this week.

Sharky

Smash Master
Does anyone have an estimate for how long it takes to schedule a road test in New York? I'll take the road test this week, and I've already taken my drivers course. Can someone please answer this question, it's very important for my planning.

And yes, I'm aware that I can schedule it online once I get the permit, but it's very important that I know. And no the information is not on NY's DMVC website, and the call center couldn't help me out either.

Please help me out.
pretty sure you go online and see what dates are available, and pick from there, so it entirely depends on a) how soon you get on and check, and 2) what's available.

Keitaro

I think it is central NJ. Roller you should definitely come to one of my summer smashfests or let me come to one of yours if you have any. You live pretty close.

Roller

Smash Legend
Scotch Plains in Union County. So yeah, technically North.. But it's pretty damn Central.

I'll try to make it to some of your smashfests for sure, Keit. Only thing holding me back would be transportation. I'm 21 and still don't have a license. L

I'll see what I can do though. I'm sure I can figure out something, or find somebody to hitch a ride from.

...Or actually GET a license.

You probably wouldn't want to come to one of my NJ smashfests though, lmao. In MI I can get like half the PR, since most of us live within 15 minutes of each other. In NJ it's like.. Heavy Garbage, Phoenix Lord, Ussi, MXXD, and RandomIkeGuy37 (He's probably the best one)... and they have to travel far'ish.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Hey guys, I think I posted a little while ago introducing myself and talking about potentially hosting a tournament upstate. Well, I got in contact with a venue a town away, and it's been set up! I was able to secure the location, and use it for a tournament.

I made an event here. I would love to see the upstate community come out and play this day. It'll be my first time hosting a tournament upstate since I moved here last year.

I believe a couple NY and Upstate NY players even made it out to my CT tournament series way back when. Nintendude, Sol, Snaaake, and some others.

Any who, get at me! Show up! Do tha damn thang!

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
48 hours left for the special 30$ pre-register price for Civil War 4. Save yourself 10$

http://www.RVAtournaments.com/CivilWar

Join players: [FC] NYChrisG, Dieminion, UVG Noel Brown, MH|AlukardNY, DMG MCZ Lud, MH|Rayray, Dr.PP, Alex Strife, Ultradavid, Skisonic, DJ Huoshen, RyRy and many more as they all battle for EVO points and the right to raise up one of our Civil War champion swords!

The action starts on Friday night with hype team (FGC) and possible crew (Smash) tournaments! Catch up on after hours exhibition matches in the 24hr Salty Suite! Side tournaments for 64/Brawl also welcome on Friday night as well as friendlies! Come play on one of the 8 arcade cabinets set on free play the entire weekend! Enjoy the multitude of food options with over 50 food establishments within 3 miles, along with with plenty of delivery options.

If you can't make it, catch all the action streamed by Team Sp00ky and Bifuteki

For more information: http://rvatournaments.tumblr.com/CivilWarDetails

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318539
https://www.facebook.com/events/284773714913236/

Jtails

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Wes and I are looking to host another tournament in May, but it's looking pretty booked. So we're looking at June 9th right now, unless there actually is a free slot in May.

Top Bottom