• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
allied, can u send me or post the pics from mlg wen we were all taking pics after the event? i saw u have on as ur avi on FB so get them to me!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i was kidding prOAPC. im unfortunately dominican. i just said baranquilla cuz cable or cables brother hate that place/ shakiras from there. lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
It reallllly is. I think I've told you that I wasn't the greatest driver at the time (pretty **** ****ing bad), and I passed it with flying colors :D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Justin Beiber can sing, he just sounds like a middle schooler which is kinda annoying. Seriously people, you just ****ting on people cause of what they sing or their voice talent?

If there are people that can sing in your opinions please name them. I will applaud or denounce your decisions cause I own the player finder.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Justin Beiber can sing, he just sounds like a middle schooler which is kinda annoying. Seriously people, you just ****ting on people cause of what they sing or their voice talent?

If there are people that can sing in your opinions please name them. I will applaud or denounce your decisions cause I own the player finder.
I pretty much prefer early-to-mid 90's R&B. My favorite artists of this generation, though, would be Alicia Keys and Jaime Foxx. I don't go out of my way at all to find enjoyable music, so i'm pretty sure i'm ignorant of the subject, in general.

Now that I think about, I don't like artists, I like specific songs.

Keitaro

Sweet answer Ether. I usually like popish R&B so I'm not a big fan of those two although I haven't heard their albums. Well I love most of Ne-yo's music (miss independent, closer, so sick etc) and I'm a big fan of Bobby V's albums (His singles suck *** though)

Jason Derulo has been peaking my interests too.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
i know they live in the USA, but maybe they have family here in Colombia and visit them pretty often :)
OH, duh, I thought you meant "here" as in coming to America.

*facepalms at self*

Time to go take my driving test! Wish me luck guys!

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
you guys from Colombia (Crizthakidd, Cable, ksizl4life) how often do you come here?

hey prOAPC im better then crizthakidd and cable. ksizzle isnt colombian but im better then him to. im going to ecuador this summer and maybe colombia to visit family for like a weekend. is there a scene in ecuador or am i gunna have to go there and beat u all.

in all honesty i can probably win a national in colombia.

Cable

Smash Lord
Sweet answer Ether. I usually like popish R&B so I'm not a big fan of those two although I haven't heard their albums. Well I love most of Ne-yo's music (miss independent, closer, so sick etc) and I'm a big fan of Bobby V's albums (His singles suck *** though)

Jason Derulo has been peaking my interests too.
I hate it when ppl say i look like Bobby V just cuz i have curls -_________-

i know they live in the USA, but maybe they have family here in Colombia and visit them pretty often :)
I havnt been in Colombia in about 3 or 4 years im from the city envigado ill probly go in december tho for the celebrations...i would like to hit a tourny over there i wanna see how it is..am i really known over there???

in all honesty i can probably win a national in colombia.
LOL your amazing.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I havnt been in Colombia in about 3 or 4 years im from the city envigado ill probly go in december tho for the celebrations...i would like to hit a tourny over there i wanna see how it is..am i really known over there???.
Of course! You're the best out of Columbia since drug smugglers and Shakira.

In Columbia's capital, they have a 50 ft golden statue of you.
Everyday at noon, the people touch the statue for good luck.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
Roy_R is better than Cable lol
we have watched your videos Cable, and you are one of the best DK main, of course we know you
i don't anything about Ecuador's scene lol
our next national will be on July, i don't know anything about tourneys on December
again, i invite you to visit our forum at least just to say hi cobrawlers.webs.com

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'd say Cable is better than Roy_R . you cant just say roy_r is better than cable without ever even playing him or youd be lying to yourself/everyone else. videos mostly do not directly depict a players best.

he is the best dk period.

Keitaro

I don't know much of Roy R's results mainly cause he doesn't go to much stuff so the same kinda goes for Cable since he doesn't go to much either. But both are better players than their current rank shows imo (although Roy R may not even be ranked due to inactivity.)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wait, roy r? That's marth!

Anyway, when I traveled up to hobo 21 all by myself (these trips are the best) I got to hang around roy r at his little ghetto apartment. He's pretty **** good, and I'd say he's somewhere right under neo.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
if the last mlg turns out to be vegas (high chance), i wanna see EVERYONE THERE

so start saving a dollar everyday from now on right now so no money johns when it gets announced

ANTi_

Smash Hero
When? I want one last thrilling brawl trip before the year ends.
Its May 7th - 9th.

And i just dont like how MLG events start on Friday (school day) and ends on Sunday (school night)

BS.

Cable

Smash Lord
if the last mlg turns out to be vegas (high chance), i wanna see EVERYONE THERE

so start saving a dollar everyday from now on right now so no money johns when it gets announced
I will def go to Vegas we out!

They should play again.

$10 iKon sidebets?
Chill im going to lose

cable, who is the girl in ur sig?
My baby Vanessa Hudgens

Its May 7th - 9th.

And i just dont like how MLG events start on Friday (school day) and ends on Sunday (school night)

BS.
samehere main reason why its going to be hard for me to hit up an MLG

Top Bottom