• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I'm prob getting catherine. Pitzer has been bugging me to do so. The endings (multiple) where he gets with catherine are both ****ing amazing.
The game is simple amazing. **** I'd buy anything from Atlus they seem to never disappoint. Hell if they took a **** in a bag I'd buy it to.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The game is simple amazing. **** I'd buy anything from Atlus they seem to never disappoint. Hell if they took a **** in a bag I'd buy it to.
I used to think that way too about Atlus but chillll bro lol!

Btw, I'm finally at the cathedral part of the game but the blocks are pissing me off so I may just watch the rest on youtube. The blocks were so much fun in the first 75% of the game then OMG!! When that one 10 story block stage came up I **** my pants. Chen and I litterally got into a serious arguement with each other that went from disagreement about blocks into personal insults.

**** that ****, I'm doing youtube lol.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I used to think that way too about Atlus but chillll bro lol!

Btw, I'm finally at the cathedral part of the game but the blocks are pissing me off so I may just watch the rest on youtube. The blocks were so much fun in the first 75% of the game then OMG!! When that one 10 story block stage came up I **** my pants. Chen and I litterally got into a serious arguement with each other that went from disagreement about blocks into personal insults.

**** that ****, I'm doing youtube lol.
You have to spider and pull a lot on the 10 story one.
You'll get the hang of it. I got it on my first try.

Keitaro

You have to spider and pull a lot on the 10 story one.
You'll get the hang of it. I got it on my first try.
The hell?? I solved it by throwing the contoller and making Chen follow a youtube tutorial.

why have i spent the last 4 hours watching Catherine...
lol, you would get hooked by it, wouldn't you? >:D

You WILL be exposed! YOU ALL WILL. WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDHYZtwjFTs
I'm seriously not clicking it, haha.

Keitaro

I'd ask that asian to come over, but I'd have to see her face first.

The Zac Kira pics are EPIC

Zac gets plus points for that Pokemon Song cover. His loyalty towards Pokemon is true dedication.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
we need a chill on the asian chicks lol

cuz we gonan start riding high class white fancy chicks

Top Bottom