• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Lobos

Smash Master
MK snake wario lucario pikachu toon link jigglypuff captain falcon falco fox king dedede ness lucas bowser pichu mewtwo marth roy samus peach mario luigi ike sonic pit ganadorf yoshi diddy donkey kong kirby rob olimar

10char

april fools

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Damn :/

This season may have to be slightly extended then. Was supposed to end April 30th but with HG's bimonthly, Rescue, and Polybrawl cancelled the season may be extended a week or 2 and the new season will probably begin with KTAR 5.

In some good news I may be throwing a tourney at my house the week before KTAR 5 since my parents are going to be gone for the week. All venue fee for it should be going towards KTAR 5. This isn't set in stone yet as I could just throw a crazy house party instead lol we'll see.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Damn :/

This season may have to be slightly extended then. Was supposed to end April 30th but with HG's bimonthly, Rescue, and Polybrawl cancelled the season may be extended a week or 2 and the new season will probably begin with KTAR 5.

In some good news I may be throwing a tourney at my house the week before KTAR 5 since my parents are going to be gone for the week. All venue fee for it should be going towards KTAR 5. This isn't set in stone yet as I could just throw a crazy house party instead lol we'll see.
If you do, I don't care who the crowd is I'm there. PARTY!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lol keitaro remember how miserable you were when you hosted a melee-fest at your house? don't do it lol

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I had multiple oppurtinities to should smashfests, I don't think ppl would come lol, I needa get that JG swag going on, those were the good smashfests.

Keitaro

Lol keitaro remember how miserable you were when you hosted a melee-fest at your house? don't do it lol
Lol I was?? I remember we had liquor and I got to drink with my Melee people one last time but besides that I think I didn't like playing Melee lol! It was right after Brawl came out too.

I honestly hosted it just to chill with people like Woz, Eggm, Jfox, and the rest of TSA one last time since they gay and wouldn't play brawl.

If I do one for brawl I should like it though. Tristate brawl community > past tristate Melee community.

Keitaro

You're right, tristate brawl community >>> past tristate community.

I've met much more interesting people through Brawl than through Melee around here. Melee players were boring as **** lol. The only ones that really stood out imo are the ones that play brawl like yourself and Inui (Velocity counts too)

Edit: Emblem Lord was quite a character too.

Keitaro

Tbh Atomsk they weren't that bad, just some of the people were pretty shady and I hated it and it ruined my image of the community as a whole. Strife could easily tell you.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The Melee era for all of us was a really fun time. It wasn't as lovey dovey and **** like that because I doubt all of us were as mature back then as we are now(lol calling myself mature). However, back then it was more about getting good and proving yourself so you could get known. In brawl, you didn't have to be really good to be known. Any person that went to WHOBO knows about sync even though sync isn't that good yet. EVERYONE knows about dmbrandon even though he's *** and always will be :p. See what I'm saying? True Melee was a lot more shady, but NY always is shady lol.

Keitaro

LMAO!! I get what you're saying. Being known by being good is kinda saddening though since not being known cause you suck sucks. Overall I'm just happy that Brawl was able to live so long.

I remember myself, Eazy, and many other saying that we wouldn't still be playing this game by 2009 and now its 2011.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I remember when people said "Are you sure you wanna become a top player at a game that dmbrandon is one of the best at?"

Keitaro

lol dm is a top player at all the dozen of games he picks up before release. A couple weeks later he's just another slight tourney threat for every game. <3 DM

Keitaro

I never play any MMOs unless they have cool anime looking characters like Phantasy Star Online.

Maybe I'll get into it during the summer.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ that vid!!

Also, Keitaro, I came on just to tell you
Day 3, Joshua, Lv 1 Hard is the most impossible thing ever. Ever.

Keitaro

lmao!! Happy you got past the first 7 days. The story will keep kicking in from now on. You'll forget how to eat cereal irl because you can't use a stylus to do it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

I've met much more interesting people through Brawl than through Melee around here. Melee players were boring as **** lol. The only ones that really stood out imo are the ones that play brawl like yourself and Inui (Velocity counts too)

I've gotta disagree with this, I love the ol' Melee community. Nothing against you Brawlers, but the ol' days were great.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

If you're interested in bisexuals, homosexuals, pedophiles, fur fetishes, and weeaboos, then yeah, tristate brawl is pretty interesting.

I've gotta disagree with this, I love the ol' Melee community. Nothing against you Brawlers, but the ol' days were great.
What do you mean by you brawlers?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
He means people like you, Christopher Bahouth.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Also, Keitaro, I refuse to play this game on anything but Lv 1 Hard.
I'm starting to think I may never beat it :/

Keitaro

Why is lvl 1 hard so hard?? Lol I don't ever think I've had it on hard ever. I tried it once and freaked out when I died in 5 seconds. Felt like I was playing Ninja Gaiden and forgot how to block. I think I always did normal.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
It's because Joshua sucks at life (probably not, just frustrated with how his dodge sucks) and the fact that you're like at 280 HP and most enemies deal like 80+ on one hit :/

The money and exp I get from it are crazy.
I level up every three battles which is insane.

Keitaro

Yeah, too bad the chances of winning a battle is slim to none! And josh's dodge is indeed ***.

@ Rookie: I miss you. Come to another smashfest soon.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

Eazy, Me, Treble, Bass, Cactus, Scar, and LOLMASTER

Top Bottom