• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i may get goldeneye. from the vids, it seems like COD, but i hope the guns and stages make up for it. hopefully they exclude oddjob from online since everyone will pick his short ***, throwin hats everywhere..

anyone else have an extra spo for DNA>?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ikon's VC8 performance:

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated T0mmy
Defeated Doom
Lost to Atomsk

Losers' bracket
Defeated Xzax
Lost to NAKAT

lol he's still and always has been pretty good.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hmmm.....thats mad broad Gimr...theres like 1 million drivers...not about to reinstall ALL of them
No I meant re-installing your Skype drivers since your computer crashes every time it opens. For example, my computer crashed after about 10 minutes every time I opened bit torrent. The blue screen of death told me it was a driver related problem so I just didn't open bit torrent any more and it never crashed again

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chu da bess
Chudat said:
I know my Dad hates it when I take forever in the shower. So I communicated with him through my mind about it. I told him that I was going to, "choke the chicken" in the bathroom. He told me not to, and that I need to do my homework. I told him that I will obey him. I ended up taking an hour in the shower anyway, it was only because I was speaking to the dead.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea it seems smashboards is srsly cracking down on that whole chu fiasco

idk why they gotta be so gay about it tho

aib is letting that **** run freely...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
GA****IT OMNI!

also chu wrote his life story on his biweekly in chapters..and it pretty much got mad weird/graphic/epic...lol

dude I don't even purposefully censor dodge

I just actually spell **** with a Y...I've done that ever since I was 6...like I can't really break that

B0NK

Smash Lord
Even when there mad up on the spot?

Pretty much anything can be against the rules then -___-

o well *clicks omni's lets play* :D

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
I mean that in complete seriousness. He says nonsense like "I'm in charge, if you don't like something about vVv gaming then tough". Tough? Who the **** cares about it other than Chibo and Cheese anyway? I don't understand who is supposed to be "turned down" from his comments when nobody cares anyway
I agree with you, hence you for the win ... I hate vVv. I hate most organized 'clan' things, though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Guys you need to ruhlacksh vVv is a great organization that has done many wonderful things. Without vVv there'd be one less thing for Lord Brandon to hate! :(

Prawn

Smash Master
wowwww let me apologize officially for using a variation of the n word in two posts of mine on this page.

drunk at 2 PM -_-

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
I was going to post a humourous scared face reference, but this was honestly the best picture google images had to offer:

Top Bottom