• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Actually, any sonic vertexes that change the spines change the forward air hitbox (discovered after a little experimentation by me :l )
Some vertexes change the hitbox depending on what parts of the character are vertexed. But the majority of vertex hacks actually do not change gameplay physics.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Actually, any sonic vertexes that change the spines change the forward air hitbox (discovered after a little experimentation by me :l )
Some vertexes change the hitbox depending on what parts of the character are vertexed. But the majority of vertex hacks actually do not change gameplay physics.
AHHHHH Then that shadow hack is useless in tourny since it would affect the game. What a shame. Thanks for telling me though

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Wait TK, for real? Because I'm not sure, it may have just been certain ones. But I know most super sonics desynch wifi and replays. Iuno, only chance would be to try it out. Suppose I'll go play a match without it, save replay, and then play the replay with it. Brb then lol.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
YEA you gotta get Vertex hacks and not model hacks...model's change the hitbox

Correction: Kai if you got the Bottom shadow then yea you can't use that one

that guy Model hacked for that...anything past the OTHER line in that thread will cause desyncs (or changed gameplay)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
YEA you gotta get Vertex hacks and not model hacks...model's change the hitbox
Which one of you is right? The last Shadow texture on that Sonic hack page, does it or does it not affect the game? I'd rather not waste time checking if one of you knows for certain

Edit- Ok gotcha

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
1. When someone does something nice for someone ppl only expect appreciation or show care back like wtf... do I even have to say this? are u all socially unstable or something? Friends expect it

2. *****hs need to confront things BE more assertive, communication is key lol, I'm mexican so it naturally comes to me.

3. Why would u even take this to the boards? talk on aim or something lol.

HOW TO BE ASSERTIVE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uj6Vp-KFS4&feature=related

Inui

Banned via Warnings
1. When someone does something nice for someone ppl only expect appreciation or show care back like wtf... do I even have to say this? are u all socially unstable or something? Friends expect it

2. *****hs need to confront things BE more assertive, communication is key lol, I'm mexican so it naturally comes to me.

HOW TO BE ASSERTIVE:

gonna have to say this is pwii's smartest and most mature post ever lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Which one of you is right? The last Shadow texture on that Sonic hack page, does it or does it not affect the game? I'd rather not waste time checking if one of you knows for certain

Edit- Ok gotcha
Yeah I just tested it and it desynched like crazy.
Bottom line, if it changes the spines, it desynchs.
Hmm maybe thats why some of my replays get *****.

How do we know its a model texture and not just a vertex texture?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sexy sig you have there. Juri, the only other character I like outside of Vega.
Vega! <3

You're a ****
You're a god.

LMAO...aight aight...

also I think I am officially changing my name to TKbrO soon..I've been mistaken for TKD 2 MLG's in a row...and like 20 tourneys I've been to people have asked that question...

well atleast up until apex...people finally stopped asking me but MLG still called me TKD in the updates when I lost to Bloodcross
Just start maining fox.

I'm going to beat up Wyatt at VC8.
lolwut

ADHD

Smash Hero

HOW TO BE ASSERTIVE:

Oh my god I don't understand you, I mean I <3 you but why would you randomly write this post?

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Hmm maybe thats why some of my replays get *****.

How do we know its a model texture and not just a vertex texture?
Normally wherever you download it from the hack creator will tell you whether it desyncs.
Otherwise, you just gotta test it either by replays or seeing if it desyncs online.
Normally it only desyncs if the vertices are manipulated in a way that would distort the hitbox. For example with link or ike, minor edits to the sword won't distort it, but greatly changing certain demensions of the sword will. Although, sometimes hackers are able to keep the hitboxes the same even while changing something like a sword to another type of weapon. It's some weird ****.

Tl;dr It depends on what part of the char is vertexed.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
I sort of think this was unnecessary to bring to the boards, especially since we talked about it in person already. If I would have known that somebody didn't have a bed spot that needed one, I would have gladly gotten up... I'm very generous and I think of others first A LOT. And it didn't really help that by the time you guys came into the room, I was already asleep for about an hour. I'm sorry I guess.

edit: I really hope what was said doesn't portray a false image of me to the readers =/, and I hope nobody is mad at me...
LMAO ROFL LOLLLL

the irony of this

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh my god I don't understand you, I mean I <3 you but why would you randomly write this post?
I know why. >_>;

LMAO ROFL LOLLLL

the irony of this
yeah

didn't he end your friendship because you called him fat and a nerd on the internet?

he is

and guess what?

I am also fat and a nerd

LOL who cares stop being 5 years old

Vinnie

Smash Master
yeah

didn't he end your friendship because you called him fat and a nerd on the internet?

he is

and guess what?

I am also fat and a nerd

Oh look, it's Inui acting like he knows everything again. Let's completely ignore everything else he has done. Did you know, I gave Minty money at KOTC to give to Viva (who goes to his school) because he needed it, and Minty ended up lying to Viva and telling him that I never gave it to him? He later admitted that he wasted it on himself. He's a huge scumbag and I don't want to have anything to do with him.

Also keep talking about other people's personal affairs on a public forum, LIKE ALWAYS. It will definitely not make you any more hated and avoided.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh look, it's Inui acting like he knows everything again. Let's completely ignore everything else he has done. Did you know, I gave Minty money at KOTC to give to Viva (who goes to his school) because he needed it, and Minty ended up lying to Viva and telling him that I never gave it to him? He later admitted that he wasted it on himself. He's a huge scumbag and I don't want to have anything to do with him.

Also keep talking about other people's personal affairs on a public forum, LIKE ALWAYS. It will definitely not make you any more hated and avoided.
oh okay well isn't that just terrible. he gave me an ipod for free though. :)

I couldn't care less about you hating and avoiding me at this point. I do not mix well with your types, unfortunately.

You have given me the power to control where you go at tournaments. That is hilarious. I can walk up to you at any time and you walk away. I can't wait to do it at locals where space is limited. Or you just won't even go, and I can even control your attendance.

Edit: Of course, it would be best to confront me and at least reach some level of neutrality, but you're scared.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
I know why. >_>;

yeah

he is

and guess what?

I am also fat and a nerd

Nope, we were hanging out with Will, got to vinnie's at 6am, and he refused to give me a place to sleep, or blanket or pillow, because I beat him with MK in a mm. Which is why I find this statement of his to be funny.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Nope, we were hanging out with Will, got to vinnie's at 6am, and he refused to give me a place to sleep, or blanket or pillow, because I beat him with MK in a mm. Which is why I find this statement of his to be funny.
Anybody that knows anything about me would know that you're completely stupid and wrong, and that I would never do that because of something THAT stupid. Grow up. >_>

Also you better get that $20 to Steven. It's not your place to spend other people's money.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Word when both of u did that little convo team up against me, I was sweating lol... >> phew

OMG NAKAT IS WEARING NO SHIRT ON HIS AVI -_-

10 kittyswillbeshottoday

Top Bottom