• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yay its now a postbit icon!

type : ledge :

:ledge: :ledge: :ledge: :ledge: :ledge: :ledge: :ledge: :ledge: :ledge: :ledge:

Zucco

Smash Master
lol i did complain the second day, but it was 2:30 in the morning and its not like I could have made a scene about it. ADHD was sleeping and we all didnt want to wake him up and nairo really wanted to get to sleep. first day I choose to sleep on the floor since I cant sleep in those beds with 3 people and nairo insisted to sleep in the middle, so I just rolled onto the floor and proceeded to have the worst night thanks to ADHD constantly hitting me and flailing all over the place. second night I was going to be in the bed vinnie was in but then Doom suggested that you should sleep there(which was fine) and then that I would be in the bed with Doom and Nairo(again, 3 people in those beds, I just couldnt get comfortable in them). I tried to sleep in that bed, but with Doom sleeping horizontally at the end and my feet were close to hitting him in the face, I threw some pillows on the ground and went to bed there. As I said in the morning though, I woke up in the bed, and I really dont remember how that happened lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
what does that have to do with anything??

1. its not first
2. you aren't anti or nairo
3. it not MLG

stop talking about yourself and let anti and nairo get that spotlight for a minute...d**n
Hey man, can you do me a favor and not be ******** and assume stupid stuff?

Thanks.

Anyways, I was clearly speaking of how Zucco and I beat ChuDat and Junebug, and even beat the team that put them in losers in the first place, but you didn't understand that due to not being that smart or having a dumb knee-jerk reaction to a comment I suppose.

I congratulated Nairo and Anti in person and was rooting for them and I'm glad they won.

I made a post in the NJ thread because I'm happy about the big win Zucco and I got. How about you stay out of it since this isn't your state? Sounds like a good idea.

I sacrificed my comfort to help some people out. Whatever.

Vinnie, learn to think of others.
I do that all the time and get ****ed for it. Now you got a small taste of what I deal with constantly, and hopefully you'll remember it.

Anything else...I probably already told you.

Zucco

Smash Master
I do that all the time and get ****ed for it. Now you got a small taste of what I deal with constantly, and hopefully you'll remember it.

Anything else...I probably already told you.
you put all that onto yourself though, and expect things in return while I dont. I just hope I get something in return lol.

Im not even really mad about it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol i did complain the second day, but it was 2:30 in the morning and its not like I could have made a scene about it. ADHD was sleeping and we all didnt want to wake him up and nairo really wanted to get to sleep. first day I choose to sleep on the floor since I cant sleep in those beds with 3 people and nairo insisted to sleep in the middle, so I just rolled onto the floor and proceeded to have the worst night thanks to ADHD constantly hitting me and flailing all over the place. second night I was going to be in the bed vinnie was in but then Doom suggested that you should sleep there(which was fine) and then that I would be in the bed with Doom and Nairo(again, 3 people in those beds, I just couldnt get comfortable in them). I tried to sleep in that bed, but with Doom sleeping horizontally at the end and my feet were close to hitting him in the face, I threw some pillows on the ground and went to bed there. As I said in the morning though, I woke up in the bed, and I really dont remember how that happened lol.
I told everyone I didn't mind sleeping on the floor both days but Wyatt was being stupid on day 1. But you should've been more assertive with me, person in charge of the room, and say you wanted a more comfortable bed spot and gone to where vinnie was. I brought blankets and stuff for a reason lol

you put all that onto yourself though, and expect things in return while I dont. I just hope I get something in return lol.

I said thanks the first day since it helped us out a lot because of Shugo bailing and Frank wanting to bail too.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I sacrificed my comfort to help some people out. Whatever.

Vinnie, learn to think of others.
I sort of think this was unnecessary to bring to the boards, especially since we talked about it in person already. If I would have known that somebody didn't have a bed spot that needed one, I would have gladly gotten up... I'm very generous and I think of others first A LOT. And it didn't really help that by the time you guys came into the room, I was already asleep for about an hour. I'm sorry I guess.

edit: I really hope what was said doesn't portray a false image of me to the readers =/, and I hope nobody is mad at me...

Zucco

Smash Master
I told everyone I didn't mind sleeping on the floor both days but Wyatt was being stupid on day 1. But you should've been more assertive with me, person in charge of the room, and say you wanted a more comfortable bed spot and gone to where vinnie was. I brought blankets and stuff for a reason lol

I said thanks the first day since it helped us out a lot because of Shugo bailing and Frank wanting to bail too.
I wanted you to sleep on the bed though. You bought the room and arranged all this so I didnt find it fair for you to sleep on the floor both nights.
I sort of think this was unnecessary to bring to the boards, especially since we talked about it in person already. If I would have known that somebody didn't have a bed spot that needed one, I would have gladly gotten up... I'm very generous and I think of others first A LOT. And it didn't really help that by the time you guys came into the room, I was already asleep for about an hour. I'm sorry I guess.
Its not I mentioned anything specific on the boards. it was a general statement.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

What I expect in return is appreciation and consideration. Things customers show me at my job. A basic part of interaction.

I'm actually offended that you just said I expect things in return. I don't. I'm a nice person and enjoy doing things for others, and I did a lot for you this weekend, some stuff you may have not even paid any mind to.

I just expect people to not be scum, especially my friends. Is that unreasonable? Am I wrong for expecting people to just appreciate what others do for them?

edit: I really hope what was said doesn't portray a false image of me to the readers =/, and I hope nobody is mad at me...
My only view of you is that you are a coward to the point where you fear even yourself.

Other than that, my view of you hasn't changed because of stuff Zucco said, lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
What I expect in return is appreciation and consideration. Things customers show me at my job. A basic part of interaction.

I'm actually offended that you just said I expect things in return. I don't. I'm a nice person and enjoy doing things for others, and I did a lot for you this weekend, some stuff you may have not even paid any mind to.

I just expect people to not be scum, especially my friends. Is that unreasonable? Am I wrong for expecting people to just appreciate what others do for them?
Its not unreasonable. Its understandable. Im just saying things in the way I see them. You always want me to show some appreciation for anything you do, right? Not like I said anything wrong.

Vinnie

Smash Master
alright

anyways

this is dumb

Zucco talk to me on AIM

everyone else drop it because this is like the stupidest argument to ever see the NJ thread.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Its not unreasonable. Its understandable. Im just saying things in the way I see them. You always want me to show some appreciation for anything you do, right? Not like I said anything wrong.
You and everyone else, yes. If you agree that it's understandable, then it's fine. I just hope your future actions coincide with that agreement. :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol inui so easy to get started

anyway everything you said still doesn't really explain why you still brought up APEX randomly just to talk about your achievement there...not saying it wasnt a good achievement...but its still has nothing to do with MLG

and also lol at you telling me to stay out of this because its not my state when you constantly show up in MD/VA thread to completely trash talk everyone ever (which is quite funny actually)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
TKO, shhhhh!!!

Next thing you know he's gonna link us to all his AiB medals and I'll be ****ed if I have to see them all again!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol inui so easy to get started

anyway everything you said still doesn't really explain why you still brought up APEX randomly just to talk about your achievement there...not saying it wasnt a good achievement...but its still has nothing to do with MLG

and also lol at you telling me to stay out of this because its not my state when you constantly show up in MD/VA thread to completely trash talk everyone ever (which is quite funny actually)
omg you really are mentally handicapped

me and Zucco did not actually get 2nd at Apex in doubles; we didn't even team

ChuDat and Junebug got 2nd

not only did we beat them head to head, we 2-0'd the team that put them in losers

derp derp derp

get it now?

I show up in your thread briefly because your region isn't too difficult for me and I have good records against you guys, most notably in doubles, but I don't say completely ******** things and miss jokes or misunderstand statements

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO...aight aight...

also I think I am officially changing my name to TKbrO soon..I've been mistaken for TKD 2 MLG's in a row...and like 20 tourneys I've been to people have asked that question...

well atleast up until apex...people finally stopped asking me but MLG still called me TKD in the updates when I lost to Bloodcross

@inui..I love how hardcore you get when you get behind a computer screen but never say anything of this sort in person

great strategy...good game...you got me bro...you won the set...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@inui..I love how hardcore you get when you get behind a computer screen but never say anything of this sort in person

great strategy...good game...you got me bro...you won the set...
I will make it a point to tell you of your idiocy in these series of posts the next time we see each other if you insist, because you definitely didn't understand what I meant even when I strongly hinted at it.

I'm not an e-thug.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
not calling you an E-thug...more so fake

in person you always be tryna talk to people and s**t...which is fine but why be all nice in person when you are just going to run home and act like a b***h on the boards?

in person every time you have talked to me I have cut our convo's short...I have no reason to really talk to you..I don't dislike you (most of the time) I just don't have anything to say to you.

the only pleasant convo we ever had was when you showed me about lucarios Side-B grab being garbz because you can mash out of it....

do what you must though...see you at VC8

also going off of the info you gave me It's safe to assume you were talking about yourself

its pretty much all you ever do...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
not calling you an E-thug...more so fake

in person you always be tryna talk to people and s**t...which is fine but why be all nice in person when you are just going to run home and act like a b***h on the boards?
What? I'm one of the most genuine people ever and far from fake. I actually pride myself on how genuine and honest I am.

I had no reason to point out any stupidity in person with you. You didn't completely misunderstand something and then have a ******** knee-jerk reaction to it at the tournament. THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ME TO CONFRONT YOU ABOUT ANYTHING.

However, in this thread, you were dumb. I responded appropriately, and would gladly do so in person.

Just because I don't go off on people in person all the time doesn't mean I wouldn't. I do, and gladly would, but they happen to display far more stupidity online than in person and rarely give me anything to crush them for in person.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wow those textures for the Sonic series are pretty awesome. Kai is in heaven.
I'm adding quite a few to brawl now. Heaven indeed.

Theres one thing I don't quite get though. How did they make a Shadow Hack for Sonic when the spines on the back of his head are constantly standing up? Is that for a hacked version of brawl? I thought texture hacks could only do color in normal brawl

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
its A vertex hack

vertex hacks only change the apperance of characters slightly but not change the hit box basically

rosalina peach is vertex hacked so that only one side of her bangs are visible...the other side is just invisible

ADHD

Smash Hero

I slept on the floor like a floorzax warrior and not once did I complain about it! you even kept slapping me in the face and hitting me for no reason and got me sick too.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
its A vertex hack

vertex hacks only change the apperance of characters slightly but not change the hit box basically

rosalina peach is vertex hacked so that only one side of her bangs are visible...the other side is just invisible
Oh I see. As long as it doesn't affect gameplay then cool

Smurf- We have enough f@gs in NJ, we don't need anymore pirates, but thanks

Zucco

Smash Master
I slept on the floor like a floorzax warrior and not once did I complain about it! you even kept slapping me in the face and hitting me for no reason and got me sick too.
lmao, shut the **** up! you got ME sick and hit ME!

Top Bottom