• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
uggghhh you still watch mtv lol.
j/king
But It's been a centuries since I watched mtv.
What comes on nowadays?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Eminem's always been the best.

Well, he used to be. Dunno about now.

EDIT: OH WORD FOOTBALLS ON?! OH **** SON I GOT $50 ON REDSKINS MOTHA****A!

LOL jk Football sucks ****.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I finally start school tomorrow -_-, junior year, ima be trying hard :/. any tips on how to get good grades but still live my life?

I don't watch football!! soccer all day baby!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Eminem was definitely the best rapper a few years back. Might be considered the same again after Recovery by most. I...really can't stand that album, it sounds so mainstream and unlike him. :/

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I finally start school tomorrow -_-, junior year, ima be trying hard :/. any tips on how to get good grades but still live my life?

I don't watch football!! soccer all day baby!!!
Just don't panic and don't leave your work until last minute. Space it out evenly. They are gonna make it sound scary but just keep your cool.

Lol soccer. I was at a soccer game with my school's pep band on Friday. We yelled so much random **** and it was amazing. We also had someone solo on one of our pieces playing the bagpipes and another with a vuvuzela. It was great.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i am here

passing by like clouds at night

i am

~the ledge musician~

<object width="1" height="1"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jbCvn1ltD0U?fs=1&autoplay=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jbCvn1ltD0U?fs=1&autoplay=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I haven't watched the Bleach anime in so long. I decided to watch the filler series because I thought it might've been good. Then they made a filler series based off that filler series and I went "**** this."

Top Bottom