• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Ew @ Kai thinking the newer Sonic games are good. Heroes was meh. The first one for the wii (can't remember the name) was complete garbage. The one for the Xbox was bad. The werehog thing was dumb. I seriously wanted to know what they were thinking with giving Sonic a sword (I haven't played it so I can't fully judge it). Sonic Adventure 2 and earlier were very good games. The only one that I'd consider good recently was Sonic Rush.

@Edit: I've played all the ones to my knowledge except for Black Knight.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ew @ Kai thinking the newer Sonic games are good. Heroes was meh. The first one for the wii (can't remember the name) was complete garbage. The one for the Xbox was bad. The werehog thing was dumb. I seriously wanted to know what they were thinking with giving Sonic a sword (I haven't played it so I can't fully judge it). Sonic Adventure 2 and earlier were very good games. The only one that was probably any good recently was Sonic Rush.
Jew shenenigans as well I see.

Your opinion sucks to be blunt. The werehog certainly didn't compare to the day time stages but who the **** didn't like those? They were fast and fun. Rush and Rush 2 were both great. Shadows game was good. Secret Rings and Black knight both had flaws at the start but are easily fixed when you level sonic up. Try actually playing the game, not just hating on it after 5minutes. Noob

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Your sig is very accurate Kai. Also I did forget to mention Shadow the Hedgehog. I kinda liked it. Also, the day stages were good in Sonic Unleashed. I just hated the werehog stages/the idea of the werehog. I didn't know there was a Sonic Rush 2. Also, the first couple of times I played Secret Rings I thought it was a complete waste of money. It moved for me. Wtf.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Your sig is very accurate Kai. Also I did forget to mention Shadow the Hedgehog. I kinda liked it. Also, the day stages were good in Sonic Unleashed. I just hated the werehog stages/the idea of the werehog. I didn't know there was a Sonic Rush 2. Also, the first couple of times I played Secret Rings I thought it was a complete waste of money. It moved for me. Wtf.
The werehog was VERY gay no doubt. I still think unleashed was good.

Secret Rings isn't as fun as it should be until sonic is leveled up. If you didn't play it for long, I'm not surprised at your opinion.

im moving to NJ for college in FEb get ****ing used to me.
Who cares?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
If you're one of the people who just constantly bases opinions off game reviews why not list Sonic Rush? It's newer and had very positive reception. Mondays........
I've played an abundant amount of sonic games.
I've played every sonic game up to sonic adventure 2.
After sonic adventure 2 I've played sonic heroes which alot of people did not like, it seemed to me that I was one of the few people that like the game. Btw has a very nice concept with the tag team stuff.
I've played sonic rush which is an okay game, nothing game breaking. I have not played much of the recent sonic games just for the fact that the game is starting to becoming stale. Like back in the day, sonic had a fresh idea's, innovative concepts, rejuvenating gameplay.

The impact of sonic games today did not have the same impact 6 years ago.
I don't solely base my games off reviews since I love alot of games that were given average or poor reviews.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I've played an abundant amount of sonic games.
I've played every sonic game up to sonic adventure 2.
After sonic adventure 2 I've played sonic heroes which alot of people did not like, it seemed to me that I was one of the few people that like the game. Btw has a very nice concept with the tag team stuff.
I've played sonic rush which is an okay game, nothing game breaking. I have not played much of the recent sonic games just for the fact that the game is starting to becoming stale. Like back in the day, sonic had a fresh idea's, innovative concepts, rejuvenating gameplay.

The impact of sonic games today did not have the same impact 6 years ago.
I don't solely base my games off reviews since I love alot of games that were given average or poor reviews.
Good point at the end of the first part of your response, but still I don't see how this means the new ones are bad. It may be stale and unoriginal in some cases, but I still find the games very enjoyable.

Glad to hear you comment about reviews since they are worthless garbage

Inferno3044

Smash Master
They made a big change in Sonic Adventure. Before you held right to move. Then they decided "What if we made them hold UP?!?!?"

Also, what happened to Tail's voice actor in Sonic Adventure? I don't like the new one.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
They made a big change in Sonic Adventure. Before you held right to move. Then they decided "What if we made them hold UP?!?!?"
You're hating on Sonic Adventure? Even Sonic haters like that title....must be the jew crackers you've been eating.

The entired Sonic cast will have new voices yet again with the release of Sonic Riders 3(Sonic Free Riders) on Nov 4th

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I loved Sonic Adventure. I'm just poking fun at how some people said they didn't like the 3d. It was the same thing except you held up instead of right.

I'm not sure whether to be psyched or not for the voice change. I didn't like the new Tails and Rouge voices so I'm hoping those get better. Btw I just remembered I played the 2nd Sonic Riders Game. Only thing against it is that I like Mario Kart more. Not a bad game though.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I loved Sonic Adventure. I'm just poking fun at how some people said they didn't like the 3d. It was the same thing except you held up instead of right.

I'm not sure whether to be psyched or not for the voice change. I didn't like the new Tails and Rouge voices so I'm hoping those get better. Btw I just remembered I played the 2nd Sonic Riders Game. Only thing against it is that I like Mario Kart more. Not a bad game though.
Tails is terrible. Rouge I don't mind. I've never had any complaints about Sonic/Shadow's voices. Time will tell.

I think Riders and Riders 2 are leagues in front of mario kart. Riders 3 will have online multiplayer on xbox live so I'm sure it will be the best so far.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Good point at the end of the first part of your response, but still I don't see how this means the new ones are bad. It may be stale and unoriginal in some cases, but I still find the games very enjoyable.

Glad to hear you comment about reviews since they are worthless garbage
I never said the games were bad since I've not played half the recent sonic games. It's good that you enjoy them, I've just lost interest in sonic after sonic heroes.

If riders are leagues beyond mario kart, then I would def. love to play that game.
Mario Kart is gdlk when it comes to party games.

On that note has anybody ever played bomberman with 8 friends?
Me and some MD/VA played this at k9's house after the tourney, omg bomberman is def. the best party game in my book :)

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'm not suprised, your way better at the mu then he is.
I don't know how he does not adjust his game against diddy.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Sonic has always been good and the new 4 games coming out in Nov/Dec will prove to be no different.
Sonic And the Black Knight
Sonic and Secret Rings
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic for the 360?
Sonic heroes? (that might just be me but i did not like it)

Sonic is bad ***** and all you sonic mains just dickride sonic with biased *** views...no offense tho

Edit: forgot a few games
Sonic Battle was fun as ****
Sonic riderz 1 was better then 2
Sonic all stars racing is pretty fun

but none of those games are the "true" sonic games...so i still stand by my statment late sonic games sucked

and you can't rule out all of the night stages in unleashed and then call it good because there was more night stages then day stages..so if you dont like about 65% of the Game then its a bad game.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Haseo was a beast. Idk why anyone would give that game a 4/10.

Omni

BRoomer
yo guys need your helps. my Mega Man 10 LP is drawing to an end soon. here are all the episodes at the moment:

Mega Man 10 LP series:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14

i'll be releasing a few more before the end.

but i really need find out what game you guys want me to play during my next LP run. ive heard many kinds so far but there doesn't seem to be a general consensus.

so let me know so i can get started after this series ends people

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
yo guys need your helps. my Mega Man 10 LP is drawing to an end soon. here are all the episodes at the moment:

Mega Man 10 LP series:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14

i'll be releasing a few more before the end.

but i really need find out what game you guys want me to play during my next LP run. ive heard many kinds so far but there doesn't seem to be a general consensus.

so let me know so i can get started after this series ends people
Toejam and Earl 2.

Omni

BRoomer
Toejam and Earl 2? what system is that for? what is that game even about? o.O

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I wouldn't be entertained watching this ^^

I wanted to Let's Play Metroid other M but i feel like you would do a better job of it

Omni

BRoomer
sry ;.; i grew up playing mario and sonic so mega man missed my childhood list. this was like the first one i've played so this bullcrap was new to me

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
He refuses to use bananas and doesn't know what to do with them at all.
I think he knows how to use bananas but instead of using them, he would rather force his way into diddy by approaching with nado and dash attack/grab. Approaching diddy carelessly that can capitalize on your approach every time will **** you up.

@ Omni you had a sad childhood not playing megaman. :(

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Only sonic game I've played is sonic adventure battle 2 for gamecube, DA BESS, I liked them songs. Live and learn song is amazing don't even need to say it

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
ohh yea **** I forgot, other than gameplay production for sonic,
the music for sonic games back in the day were pretty sick.

Top Bottom