• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
/caps/

GUYS

WATCH HARPER'S ISLAND

ITS THE BEST SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN

AND THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm very happy you anounced your tourney so far in advance Heero. That's always a great trick to get a good turnout.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Good that I value your events, bad that you were a **** and made them bi-monthlies
Ah okay. Lol you and JG seem to be like the happiest with the first event. It's ridiculous XD

In all honesty, I don't wanna host monthlies because I want people to feel like they need to go to my event. A while back Doom was telling me to host bi-weeklies, but there's no hype whatsoever behind bi-weeklies and after a while, people would just think "Oh, I can miss this one and go to the next one" As a TO, I want large attendances all the time and I wanna see people talk about my events and how godly they are. My ultimate goal for PSI is not only to rival Viridian City, but one day maybe even surpass Viridian. I also want people to have the fun I always experienced at all the Enemy Controller (RIP :'[) events. I just don't feel like Monthlies could help me achieve this goal.

Anyways.... my Pokewalker is helping me so much with my weight loss. I think I may love it more than most people! :O

Keitaro

Right on the mark Heero. Having tournies too often decreases hype. Once every 2 months is good enough to have people go out their way to make it. Monthlies aren't bad though but I think bi monthly is better.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ah okay. Lol you and JG seem to be like the happiest with the first event. It's ridiculous XD

In all honesty, I don't wanna host monthlies because I want people to feel like they need to go to my event. A while back Doom was telling me to host bi-weeklies, but there's no hype whatsoever behind bi-weeklies and after a while, people would just think "Oh, I can miss this one and go to the next one" As a TO, I want large attendances all the time and I wanna see people talk about my events and how godly they are. My ultimate goal for PSI is not only to rival Viridian City, but one day maybe even surpass Viridian. I also want people to have the fun I always experienced at all the Enemy Controller (RIP :'[) events. I just don't feel like Monthlies could help me achieve this goal.

Anyways.... my Pokewalker is helping me so much with my weight loss. I think I may love it more than most people! :O
Yeah I def understand the hype concern, but I'm of course looking at what affects me. I can barely go to events, if any at all. That rare chance becomes an impossibility when the only events I care about(yours, and Ktar) are only every so often. The chance of having time for them on their exact dates is a double fail for me. Oh well though. Do what you gotta do and I'll do my best to make it to them anyway

Keitaro

:D This time it'll have both doubles and air conditioning lol!

I like my tournies cause all the cools people come, even with my false advertising of Spam!!

Cloudfox

Smash Ace

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I was gonna praise this, then I realized I don't possess a sufficient command of language to do so properly. I really can't apologize enough...

The last time I tried the Downloader (a month or two ago) it wasn't working anymore. Did they update it recently?
Use masstube. its the best one atm.

dvdsoft is good.

Top Bottom