• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY bi-weekly RanBats #1

iRJi

Smash Champion
I think I did generally well for my first tourney.. met some really chill people and I got to play some nasty Lucarios. Idk his real tag but I played some Luc that went by the tag " . " that's in ADHDs crew. I went real close with him everytime but he would win like 4 out of 5 times lmao.

Dr Brawl was chill too I had some pretty fun friendlies with him.

Got ***** by all the MKs (anti and doom) but I can blame that on inexperience with the mu. ;) but I (pardon my modesty) did wreck a lot of people there.

I did go pretty close with Punishments D3 but I pulled the win. GGs.

KTAR4 get ready
It was me. ^_^. Just call me RJ =P

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Thanks guys for the support

I'm thinking about pulling my pocket Fox for MKs instead of just learning the mu with Snake

Ahhh Rj okay then. Get ready man I'm going for your lucario this Saturday :]

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
You were watching that guy NAKAT right!?
I wasnt but my friends told me about him and the idea seems smart as Fox can be argued as one of the few to go real close with MK

Ive been debating this for a while but I haven't played any good MKs until yesterday so I was undecided

Now I know :]

Also mad props to Will.. he was trolling them MKs

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
False is pretty good.

Shoutouts to everyone, thanks for coming out. Way too lazy to do personalized ones atm.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I wasnt but my friends told me about him and the idea seems smart as Fox can be argued as one of the few to go real close with MK

Ive been debating this for a while but I haven't played any good MKs until yesterday so I was undecided

Now I know :]

Also mad props to Will.. he was trolling them MKs
I've never heard of you or I don't think I noticed you, but hi I am NAKAT lol.

EDIT: Fun tournament Doom well ran too.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Someone told me ADHD wasn't even there and therefor forfeited
Whattt? Didn't you see the bracket? Patrick beat ADHD fair and square; how dare you try and take away his glory with such heresy . It was a sight to see! The set miraculously ended in a JV 1 stock :)

Thanks for the shoutouts guys btw. This was way more fun than I expected, and made me want to keep at this game when I thought it was really dying out for me.
I realized both my own potential, and my character's real potential to win a tournament. I didn't let psychological blocks get to me as much, especially since I was able to take a game off my little brother.

Good **** to Nakat and Pwii. I didn't know you guys had gotten to that level o_O
And Nakat, you shouldn't be so afraid of d-smash because you got hit with it a grand total of one single time out of two sets iirc XD. Like I said, it's pretty damn hard to catch Fox with that move, and if I try it too often I take wayyy too much damage anyway. It is pretty sweet to have any chance to take a full stock off you at 0% though so I understand XD

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: Anti ($180.00) rapetastic as usual. doubles was great, we should team again sometime ;)
2: Shadow ($100.00) been on break.. come back.. get 2nd! you're obviously ****! haha gj but we didnt get to play! :O come through more often please :)
3: Pwii ($48.00) great job! I felt like I could have played better with diddy but you ***** so many good players! we will meet again sir ;P
4: Inui ($32.00) good seeing you. also glad we didnt have to play!
5: NAKAT the booty warrior ($24.00) yeah really fun fox dittos dude. I might try using fox in tourny. I wanted to play you in tournament! gj
5: Snakeee ($24.00) GJ on 5th! fun talking about poker and mindsets. we gotta play sometime brawl and poker!
7: Will Epic set, I hope it gets uploaded. we NEED to train more often. great job =] DA represent!
7: Pierce I'm glad I got to play with you, you taught me so much even without saying it. Thanks for everything.
9: Jtails Gahh I feel like I could have played way better in singles and could have kept a cool head. each tournament is a learning experience and although my placing isn't as high as it usually is I know I have potential to reach the top!
9: RJ mm me! haha good stuff dude. haha taking peoples money, thats my job! :p
9: dmbrandon lol funny matches against inui. epic as hell.
9: Orion Welcome back, are you here to stay? I'm kinda glad I had to play pwii instead of you haha.
13: Gunblade fun set dude, It's always a pleasure seeing you <3
13: Delta-cod hey we didnt mm at this :p good seeing you.
13: Doom dude my heart was racing during the 2nd and 3rd matches of our set! like I was so shaken. great stuff, you're always scary for me to play against.
17: Kai great set with anti, I was watching from the beggining before the hype.
17: John12346 everyone hates mk, just practice against him more. wifi actually helps.
17: Inferno fun seeing you
17: vVv Cheese fun seeing you at a tournament, its been a while. come more often!
17: Penta fun freezing our ***** waiting for the bus lol. i was so tired and my feet were frozen!
17: False nice placing
25: HelpRknight Good stuff Jeff, you're always improving, just these little chokes and slips you need to get over.
25: Omega Charizard Master 94 nice name
25: Cloudfox yoo friendlies were soo fun :) you've gotten way better since apex when we played doubles friendlies.
25: Punishment Divine yooo you mad cute :D its always a pleasure.
33: ADHD It's okay man these things happen. keeping a strong mindset and coming back better is the true road to victory!
33: Shippo fun getting chinese food :) I'll trade you!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yeah Jtails, I was mad nervous after game 1. -_- Can't believe I choked on that down smash right as I was about to 2-0 you! Your comeback in game 3 was amazing.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Who's false? I didn't play anyone asian that day lol, I did see him play RJ, ok we got a newcomer, that's tight, new people are always welcomed <3

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
I'm False, and the flashiest snake main you'll ever see (hell yeee) and if we play I'll probably put looking stylin' as a priority over winning

And thanks man I really appreciate the welcoming brawl community

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Orion, Im disappointed of your placing. D:
We need to play more when ur back in europe, so that you get better at the ditto MU. :l
i already told you and like half the world i was not going to beat anyone good in the ditto mu, idk why people are surprised XD

id rather not post useless **** here but pretty much, its not worth playing the ditto to me against people who play it every weekend because i wont be able to keep up with the gimmicks, and all the latest options. im probably gonna have a 2ndary for that when i come home.

anyway

great job to Pwii and shadow,

pwii ***** me game 1 LOL, game 2 was super close but you always where better than me at clutch moments, you know suicide shuttle loops hit me :urg:

shadow was probably the most fun ive had in a mk ditto in Tournament in a while, just balls to the wall both of us super aggro.

also, shoutouts to kai for being amazing and beating anti one game

and to inui for still being free, im sad we didnt play :awesome:

------------

more importantly, it was super fun to see everyone because that was the most important thing to me. i really enjoyed getting to talk to all my friends, even though i didnt play a lot of you (i kinda wasnt in super friendly mode that day i just wanted to hang out)

big thanks to cloudfox for the christmas present it really meant a lot :)

see you guys in july!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm False, and the flashiest snake main you'll ever see (hell yeee) and if we play I'll probably put looking stylin' as a priority over winning

And thanks man I really appreciate the welcoming brawl community
See now that's false, because I'm the Flashiest Snake.

Where do you live? I want to take you under my wing!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
PM me info, I live in Ridgefield Park so this looks really do-able.

Snake practice <3
Rutherford. :]

It'd be really nice if we could brawl. I really need a practice partner..

And we'll see whos flashier. I learned from WAR. ;)
See both of yall are lying cause u all know im the falshiest snake ever, I approach with fair and still **** dawg.

Also yeah, thanks everyone for the nice shoutouts I'll try to keep up the good work :V!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I wish I could've gone to this.
When's RanBat #2?

Good stuff, everyone.
Also, great job, False, it is motivational to see the new smashers
putting work in.

Top Bottom