• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
They were debating in a public forum because the panelist should be able to defend their actions. Which JFox was doing. That is one of the principles of this thread actually. Being able to talk to the panelist about the decisions they made although neither I nor JFox saw any reason for pockyD to get upset since this is a **** fine list.

Anyway way your post just proves you don't know wtf is going on.

I'll reiterate.

Go die.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm just saying that just because it turns out fine in the end doesn't mean it was a good process

whether or not the list is "good" is subjective too; i do happen to like the way it turned out, but i still have my reservations about a two-panelist system (which MAY OR MAY NOT be what happened here, but it was pretty much the only thing i was actually arguing against)

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
They were debating in a public forum because the panelist should be able to defend their actions. Which JFox was doing. That is one of the principles of this thread actually. Being able to talk to the panelist about the decisions they made although neither I nor JFox saw any reason for pockyD to get upset since this is a **** fine list.

Anyway way your post just proves you don't know wtf is going on.

I'll reiterate.

Go die.
Sorry, you made it sound like if I was suppose to care or something. Almost convinced me too. Just one problem, aint no one was talking to your emblem butt.

lol @ L2K. I know about you too, you are one of the few cool smashers that gets girls. Everyone else must be jealous.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Dude, wtf?

Your jokes were actually pretty decent before, but...

emblem butt?

Are you kidding?

Weak.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I am one of the most unpopular Smashers ever and I have a girlfriend. D:

I don't think LK does.

OHSNAPZ!

Starsock is HILARIOUS.
L2K Pimps. So is your girl hot haha?

Emblem butt because your forehead looks like an ***.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Yeah, she's pretty strange. I'm going to marry her, though. Oh, you saw some vids or something?

WHO IS THIS C0CK OF THE STARS!?!?! indeed.
Videos? Haha, I saw you guys. Just didn't enter tourniment. You have the long hair and Lord Knight won a tourney a good while back, I think it is the one where he beat EGGM,REIK and Ryuko. Inui you have not entered a tourniment lately. This dissapoints Starcock.

Well, Starcock needs his sleep or he will wake up with a huge erection. See you guys later.

Hello
About C3 and stuff-
I find it strange that Sensei was moved down. Placings have nothing to do with who did better. Who you played does. Eggm lost to the Jiano and Sensei. Sensei lost to Jiano and...Azen xD Eggm lost to him then went up? xD

Not trying to be a d!ck or anything, just saying, doesn't seem right. Unless the old rankings were months old and Eggm won like 3 tourneys before C3 by a lot. :p

Nothing personal, I just like checking out other rankings and seeing whats up with everyone in the world. lol. Call me wrong, but I don't even know for sure, so don't attack me or anything for this. :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think Sensei should have the second rank as well. That is my only issue with the list. >_>;

Also, Starcock, I don't think I remember meeting you. I am trying to attend tournaments...

Velocity

Smash Lord
well its not just who they lost to its who they beat you should look at that and nj suck at rankings

4. You cannot be on the NJ Power Ranking if you are ranked in any other state.

u kinda broke that rule u know the one you made

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Silent Wolf said:
I find it strange that Sensei was moved down. Placings have nothing to do with who did better. Who you played does. Eggm lost to the Jiano and Sensei. Sensei lost to Jiano and...Azen xD Eggm lost to him then went up? xD
Hello!! Eggm had to beat KM, Aho, Tope. Had to fight and win a whole 2 matches more than Sensei just to place 1 higher. He even took out Bum and Wes and nearly always dominated in NYC weeklies consistently along with half of the Cheezit tourneys here. I'm wondering wtf this person losing to this person at one **** tourney has to do with who's better?

Does it make Eggm better if he lost to M2K and Jiano instead of Sensei and Jiano at that one tourney? Either way Eggm beat Sensei at the last two tournies before this one that they were both at with Sensei beating Eggm the one before those two so it's been back and forth. People please don't go off one tourney especially if you don't know about the rest of their records in our state :/

Btw, love your fox XD

JFox

Smash Hero
Keitaro is the man.

Inui, your an idiot. Seriously. While we were discussing rankings, you were saying that Sensei should be 4th. Than when you realize LK should be, you want Sensei at 2nd? That makes no sense.

If you had a problem, you should have ****in gone over it with me. You don't make a decision and than tell the whole community that you think otherwise about a decision.

Eggm- 1/25, 1/17, 1/13, 1/13, 2/25, 2/17, 3/13, 5/17, 7/102, 9/33, 13/17

Sensei- 1/33, 2/17, 3/49, 3/33, 3/17, 3/17, 3/13, 9/102, 41/193

I asked 10 people whose results they thought were better between the two, without putting in the names, and 7/10 agreed that Eggm did better without knowing it was Eggm's results. They both had extremely close results, but Eggm had more first places.

I remember the regional rankings ranked KDJ over chu in a VERY similar situation. They were both very close, Chu being more consistent but KDJ with more wins. They said, you both were very close, but I thought the person who deserved the first place spot was the one winning tournaments. I think that was pretty much the same idea here.

Silent Wolf- It matters little that Eggm lost to Sensei because they have an overall even record. It matters more who they beat. Sensei had an easy bracket that got him where he was. Eggm-Lozr-Azen-Jiano...so he beat Eggm and Lozr. Eggm had Sensei, Aho, KM, Tope, Jiano. I think everyone agrees that Eggm's performance was far more impressive if you base it off that one tourney. (which I didn't)

Yeahhh, I have school.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Hello!! Eggm had to beat KM, Aho, Tope. Had to fight and win a whole 2 matches more than Sensei just to place 1 higher. He even took out Bum and Wes and nearly always dominated in NYC weeklies consistently along with half of the Cheezit tourneys here. I'm wondering wtf this person losing to this person at one **** tourney has to do with who's better?

Does it make Eggm better if he lost to M2K and Jiano instead of Sensei and Jiano at that one tourney? Either way Eggm beat Sensei at the last two tournies before this one that they were both at with Sensei beating Eggm the one before those two so it's been back and forth. People please don't go off one tourney especially if you don't know about the rest of their records in our state :/

Btw, love your fox XD
It's easy Keitaro. It's obvious that a number of people don't like Eggm for various reasons. Some reasons I really don't blame. However, it's pretty obvious that grudges are being held against him and people need to man the **** up and set apart their feelings with facts.

JFox posted the reasons why. They were completely unbiased reasons on why he was selected second over Eggms. If you go over the facts the answer is there. There really shouldn't be too much of an argument afterwards. Eggm and Sensei tied in versus records. Eggm was a little consistent on placings but over all placed better more times. C3 alone was a toss up on who was the better performer and Eggm has beat top dogs as Keitaro stated plenty of times. So what's the problem? The facts are there, learn to read.

Inui, you as a panelist shouldn't even be displaying all of the disagreement within you two, three, or whatever. By doing this, it shows instability within the panelist and makes the list lose credibility. If NJ doesn't have a solid group who can work together to decide these things, then a whole new set of panelists should probably be put together. They surely shouldn't be showing their "sides" in arguments over the final decision. That's really sloppy.

EDIT: Jay you beat me to posting. I guess we were thinking the same thing. You shouldn't even have to post that ****. It's really ******** that people didn't understand the first time you said it.

EDIT #2: You made an error in your last post btw.

It's Sensei-Lozr-Azen-Jiano...so he beat Eggm and Lozr.
Eggm had Sensei, Aho, KM, Tope, Jiano

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Rofl.

Starcocks logic is so much failure.

Yeah, my forehead is big but it matters little since most women I talk to think I'm ****ing hot i.e better looking then you clown.

Also by your logic I'm a ****ing god because my girl is probably the hottest out of everyone on this site.

The winner is me.

Edit: You know I just gotta say that if you are gonna be gunning after my forehead please be original about it and makes sure the joke is actually good. Been alive 20 years and I have heard it all. That joke was just pathetic.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Sensei had an easy bracket that got him where he was. Eggm-Lozr-Azen-Jiano.
I agreed with your entire post until you said it was an easy bracket. Plays his Eggm first and then Lozr(Arguably best player in NC)... then Azen(arguably top 3 anywhere) and Jiano(arguably the best in the midwest) back to back...The difference in the results was Jiano facing Eggm later than Sensei

Edit: I have no issue with the rankings

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Inui is biased towards LK. He's also inconsistent with the decisions he's made, and the logic behind them tend to be ridiculous. He's shown this over and over, so I have to question if he's really qualified of being part of the panel.

Also, since it's merely my repeating it, what Bass said about displaying conflicting arguments publicly when the panelists should now be defending their final list.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I think he just means an easier bracket, not easy. Oh btw, sensei also beat plaink and I also beat korn/pacman, neither of them were pushovers it was rough, korn was beasting that day he beat BigD who took out LK, he also placed above LK in their pool securing second, and pacmans always been great and had beat me in pools earlier. Either way our performance was about even at c3, so you have to look at other tournaments in the state, I had plenty of actual 1st places in NJ and in NY (one NY tourney that sensei was at where I 3-0ed him in losers finals then went on to beat bum) so since c3 was about even, and my better track record vs OOS and in state (winning mad tournies) jfox made the right decision, thanks for the backup bass/keitaro cause honestly with everyone else saying I don't deserve it, its really not feeling like I did. :( :( Sensei beat me last list so I stepped it up, just leave their decision alone and hope he does the same if you guys feel that way.

Edit : Starcock wants to 10$ mm me? Can we make it 20?
Theres no way his bracket was easier...

Youve done exceptional in tourneys. I recognize you as one of the top players in NJ

Starcock, can I also make it 20$

Eggm

Smash Hero
SAme thing here. Kinda sucks anytime I post facts they are cocky, but when other people do it its fine, I"m so bad with words i guess cause neither of those posts were suppose to be gloating. :( Just defending myself really.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
You need to be more humble. The judges already covered your victories and justified their ranking. Others have recognized your accomplishments as well. You're just making things worse by posting all of that.

JFox

Smash Hero
Sorry to hack your tourney results Sensei. I was rushing and just posting off the top of my head.

I plan on addressing (explaining) the PockyD desicion when I get back from classes. You kids have fun.

BTW everyone should stop responding to Starcock.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Wtf!? Who the hell are you to $10 money match Eggm and Slivic!? LMAO!! I gotta see this ****, Zenith right?

Edit: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117520

WTF, lol!! :chuckle:

Edit 2: This Bailey shiz cracked me up also, lol: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117899
You don't have a right to talk to me, you're last on the list for crying out loud, I rather be dead in a lake and found by some homeless guy that doesn't speak english. What character do you use? Batman? Sorry, you are not even playing smash bros you half eaten fetus.

Woz, nice sig. Only if I had the skills to make it. **** you!

EEGM, I think I know why people are jealous by your awesomeness. I think it is because you have a creepy Yoshi avatar that makes people angry so they have the urge to fight you.

BTW, Everyone do the opposite of Jfox. :)

pockyD

Smash Legend
Sorry to hack your tourney results Sensei. I was rushing and just posting off the top of my head.

I plan on addressing (explaining) the PockyD desicion when I get back from classes. You kids have fun.

BTW everyone should stop responding to Starcock.
man there's no situation, let it go

if you have anything to "explain", just do it over pm, this is stupid and no one else cares

Top Bottom