• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
C3 singles results
http://www.teamarlington.net/wp-content/uploads/tourneybrackets/922c3.gif

hmm, at their most recent tournament C3, sensei beats eggm, but eggm places higher overall. that is a difficult decision. however, sensei had to face 2 difficult players back to back(Azen and Jiano). its hard to say whos better that who. anyway congrats to both eggm and sensei

Sensei

Smash Lord
Almost forgot to add something. The reason I'm volunteering to be a panelist is because there is too much bias in the decision making. Especially since a panelist that is part of a crew will feel more strongly towards his crewmate in the decision process. i.e. Jfox - Eggm, Inui - LK etc. I think it is necessary to allow more panelists from diverse backgrounds to create less bias.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Almost forgot to add something. The reason I'm volunteering to be a panelist is because there is too much bias in the decision making. Especially since a panelist that is part of a crew will feel more strongly towards his crewmate in the decision process. i.e. Jfox - Eggm, Inui - LK etc. I think it is necessary to allow more panelists from diverse backgrounds to create less bias.
Er, woz put his input in too, so TSA had some say in it too.. one form each major crew. Also Jfox was the one who made all the rules and stuff to make it as non bias as possible, and made his decision accordingly, I don't know anything about inui tho. From how Jfox described to me how it was done and looking at all the tournament records he archived and what not, i think the list was done perfectly, anyways you should be a panelist instead of woz for TSA if you want, that'd be cool, its up to woz tho.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i think it's awful that someone that isn't qualified to be on the rankings holds 50% of the power on deciding the rankings

plus isn't it a requirement for there to be 3 panelists? did woz actually rubberstamp this or what? if there's a specific disagreement between the 2 panelists why not just leave it up to the mystery 3rd panelist?

JFox

Smash Hero
Why are people bringing this **** up now. I have given everyone SOO much notice, and Woz has pushed people to be a panelist. Now that the list is made people say something, meanwhile everyone knew all along it was just me and Inui.

Woz more or less checked the list over and gave his input. You can ask him about that.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i think it's awful that someone that isn't qualified to be on the rankings holds 50% of the power on deciding the rankings

plus isn't it a requirement for there to be 3 panelists? did woz actually rubberstamp this or what? if there's a specific disagreement between the 2 panelists why not just leave it up to the mystery 3rd panelist?
That has no relevance.

WoZ was apparently a panelist? I'm not entirely sure how JFox did it.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Why are people bringing this **** up now. I have given everyone SOO much notice, and Woz has pushed people to be a panelist. Now that the list is made people say something, meanwhile everyone knew all along it was just me and Inui.

Woz more or less checked the list over and gave his input. You can ask him about that.
well i actually did bring this up a few pages ago and i was ignored

JFox

Smash Hero
That has no relevance.

WoZ was apparently a panelist? I'm not entirely sure how JFox did it.
I don't know if I would give him enough credit to call him a panelist. He pretty much just said "yeah that looks good, except this because this" in a PM.

well i actually did bring this up a few pages ago and i was ignored
Quote it, cuz i have no idea where u are talkin about.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
pockyD I honestly don't know what you are complaining about. This list is actually pretty **** accurate. And JFox did a good job and went over it with Inui and Woz.

Wtf is the problem?

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
This thread makes Starcock angry, bunch of babies complaining. How about Eggm and Sensei have a best out of 5 next time they meet and the winner takes the higher spot. Instead of whinning for milk like babies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
pockyD I honestly don't know what you are complaining about. This list is actually pretty **** accurate. And JFox did a good job and went over it with Inui and Woz.

Wtf is the problem.
my complaint was the theory that there were only 2 panelists, and if that is resolved, then i don't have much of a complaint

i was just never really given a straight answer on the subject until the most recent posts

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
my complaint was the theory that there were only 2 panelists, and if that is resolved, then i don't have much of a complaint

i was just never really given a straight answer on the subject until the most recent posts
You were lucky to even be on that list. Makes me wonder who you payed or gave oral sex to to make it on there. (No offense pockyD which sounds like medicine for hemriods).

Lord Knight and Woz should be higher.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't care about being on the list. in fact even more pages back, i made a few posts saying how i shouldn't be on the list because i don't live in NJ and have no intention of returning for longer than a week at a time

JFox

Smash Hero
I gave you your answer, and you still acted like a tool.

Should I not have made the list if it were two people instead of 3? Sometimes rules end up being ignored if no one is going to stand up to the plate. (Like the one I decided to ignore about you being on both rankings. I think its only fair to put someone on who spent the majority of this season in NJ.)

My god this is dumb. I'm dropping this.

JFox

Smash Hero
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2949796&postcount=1277
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2950188&postcount=1278

are you going to argue about technicalities or just drop it as irrelevant? i'm ready to drop it if you say that woz approved the list (which you did)
You done yet?

Edit: I don't understand why I deserve this nasty attitude you are giving me. It's as if you are just trying to give me a hard time, with no motivation whatsoever.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, guys stop posting abut this crap now.

You are interruppting my foot fetish vid viewing time with this nonsense.

*Goes back to watching foot pr0n.

pockyD

Smash Legend
so based on the order of those posts...
1. i brought up that there should've been 3 panelists
2. you said woz gave his input as a 3rd panelist
3. i agreed to drop it based on the fact that woz looked it over; the quotes were merely to placate you because for some reason you thought i was lying about having previously brought up the same point
4. at this point you go on the offensive again for some reason even though i said i was dropping it if woz was a panelist. this is where you lose me

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock

Non funny post, confirmed.

Starcock doesn't think you are amusing at all. You use words such as noob, you should be castarated to prevent you from passing on your dull sense of humor to your offspring. Next time when you want to try and make jokes, look for them other than on the back of cereal boxes.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Joke?

What are you talking about?

What about my last post makes you think I'm joking?

Female feet are amazing sir.

Now plz go die.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Joke?

What are you talking about?

What about my last post makes you think I'm joking?

Female feet are amazing sir.

Now plz go die.
Your attempt at a comeback and life has failed, please relocate yourself and shake hands with the grim reaper.

JFox

Smash Hero
so based on the order of those posts...
1. i brought up that there should've been 3 panelists
2. you said woz gave his input as a 3rd panelist
3. i agreed to drop it based on the fact that woz looked it over; the quotes were merely to placate you because for some reason you thought i was lying about having previously brought up the same point
4. at this point you go on the offensive again for some reason even though i said i was dropping it if woz was a panelist. this is where you lose me
Wow, OK. Now I see where in your mind, you felt justified to act like a ****.

I didn't ask you to quote it cuz I thought you were lying, I just never remember you every saying anything, and asked you to quote it. (and I had good reason not to remember, because it was never that you brought it up, but only that you agreed with velocity, which is easy to forget about) Than you went on the offensive and started with your attitude. (Which not only I, but also EL picked up on) Than I got pissed cuz all I ever get from you is a hard time, and so I became offensive. I also have no idea why you seem to dislike me so intensely, and you are so ready to start a war with me. But I'm not the type to back down off confrontation, so I continued.

I'll wait til you confirm that this dispute is over before going...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yeah, I'm so offended by the guy called Starcock.

Try again.

Aesir: WTF are you doing in an NJ thread. CT too boring? lol.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Wow, OK. Now I see where in your mind, you felt justified to act like a ****.

I didn't ask you to quote it cuz I thought you were lying, I just never remember you every saying anything, and asked you to quote it. (and I had good reason not to remember, because it was never that you brought it up, but only that you agreed with velocity, which is easy to forget about) Than you went on the offensive and started with your attitude. (Which not only I, but also EL picked up on) Than I got pissed cuz all I ever get from you is a hard time, and so I became offensive. I also have no idea why you seem to dislike me so intensely, and you are so ready to start a war with me. But I'm not the type to back down off confrontation, so I continued.
Why do you even speak to the guy? He can not comprehend. You are right to have EGGM above the rest, his track record is more impressive. Even if they fight even, Mr Kakashi Sensei needs to fight more. Keep up the good work JFox.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Yeah, I'm so offended by the guy called Starcock.

Try again.

Aesir: WTF are you doing in an NJ thread. CT too boring? lol.
Not suppose to be offensive. The more you try, the more you fail. Your jokes are like a hamster in a hamster wheel, tries and tries but never gets anywhere. Just give it up. Everytime you post is an insult to the Human IQ period, it makes you think we are devolving.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was bashing the system, you're bashing me

yes it definitely looks like I'M giving YOU a hard time and trying to start a war... lol

at what point did i ever direct anything at you that wasn't an answer to a question you posed?

JFox

Smash Hero
Why do you even speak to the guy? He can not comprehend. You are right to have EGGM above the rest, his track record is more impressive. Even if they fight even, Mr Kakashi Sensei needs to fight more. Keep up the good work JFox.
I'm sorry...who are you and how should anything you say seem valid to me or anyone else?

You are trolling, insulting someone in an uncalled for manner, sticking your nose in others business, acted like a child, and bluntly you sound like an idiot. You need to settle down, cuz your not getting any love from me simply cuz you are backin me up.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
The fact that you think I'm joking says alot about your own IQ level.

Now I'm just starting to think this is a joke account.

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
I'm sorry...who are you and how should anything you say seem valid to me or anyone else?

You are trolling, insulting someone in an uncalled for manner, sticking your nose in others business, acted like a child, and bluntly you sound like an idiot. You need to settle down, cuz your not getting any love from me simply cuz you are backin me up.
Sorry you feel that way. Others business? How about you use the PM system instead of arguing like children in a PUBLIC forum? if it is only you and his business right? Then hide it genuis. Also if I had your love I think I would comit suicide, don't flatter yourself. I know history of most people here. EGGM has gotten in higher rankings than Sensei overall and has been there longer.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Give me these videos. D:

*not kidding*

D: D: D:

Anyways, I agree with JFox.

JFox, just stop replying to anyone. The list is final. That's that.

Top Bottom