• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
If top 5 isn't M2K, Eggm, Sensei, Reik, and LK I will lol when the list comes out.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
^^^^^ There's that fly again.

Edit: Tourney results? pshhh. Anyone who isn't blind knows they are best in the state.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Someone doesn't pay attention to tournament results.
Whatchutalkinbout Willus?!?! :) LK could be higher.....possibly higher......hmm....Eggm consistenly rises higher each list. What will happen next list? Will he be good enough to........ take M2K's spot!?!? *runs*

Wtf will happen after the top 5?! That shiz seems even harder :laugh:

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
If you guys are planning to send me something, be sure to list the reasons why the placements should be where they are as well so I can look them over.

If I had to, though, I'd probably nominate someone else from TSA who's active and knowledgeable. I can't really communicate properly until my laptop comes back to me.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yes max. Yes. Play him and let him **** on you....

Inui I don't have time to discuss anything today, as I told you yesterday. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

I have searched and found all players that are eligible for the list. Coincidently, there are exactly 15 people that are eligible based on the rules set out earlier. If its ok with Inui and Woz, I'd like to make these 15 people open to public view. I will of course list them in no particular order. Just give me the word, and I'll post who will be on the next list.

If not, I will just PM them to Woz and Inui, who can than use that list AND the list of season results I posted earlier to come up with their own lists. (Mine is done, but you should create your own before seeing mine) Try to be objective and extensively review results.

Oh and I've also I have all tourney results set up for each player in a very handy way to look at it. I pretty much set it up so that first place out of 50 players looks like: 1/50. Each players placings, along with total entrants are listed for easy viewing. Of course, this shouldn't be the only thing used, but does give a panelist a handy way of objectively looking at tournament results numerically.

PM me :)

Government_Man

Smash Rookie
Sorry to pop up in the middle of your conversation but heres my info.

Name: Government_Man
County: Burlington
City: Maple Shade/Willingboro
Contact Info: AIM: bottleofing, MSN Messenger: bottleofing@gmail.com
College: BCC(Burlington County College)
Additional Info- Other games: GG AccentCore, Hokuto No Ken,
FEAR PC, SF3 3rdS, Tekken5,
Crew: None

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
jfox doesn't know how to relax.... Oh btw guys i'm the new #1 in jersey i learned this new unbeatable tech that i can't actually show or tell any of you how i do it because i will lose my competitive edge but believe me... i can do it so im ranked #1

JFox

Smash Hero
That's not really necessary. We have today and tomorrow too if we need it. The list will be out tomorrow, but that doesn't necessarily mean tomorrow morning. It really shouldn't take too long, trust me.

List of people who are eligible for this season's rankings: (in no particular order)

Mew2King
Bass
Cheezit
Lord Knight
Alexander Triad
Atomsk
Copycat
Max
Warrior Of Zarona
JFox
Reik
Sensei
PockyD
Eggm
Keitaro
Emblem Lord

Anyone not on the list that believes they should be should first check the rules on page one of the finder. Than if you still think you should be, go to "season full results" and look though the tournaments. If I somehow made an error, please PM me asap.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I definitely should be #2 or 3. If I'm not, I'm going to be pretty angry. I 2-3 stock Eggm constantly and I took one stock each round off of M2Ks Marth at C3 this past weekend. Not to mention he reset in the middle of our Fox vs Falco match. Facts.

EDIT: Nvm, just number that list right there 1-15 from top to bottom. I think that would make everyone happy in the end.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Well like I said, I can accept #3.

I surely don't believe sensei should be placed above me. When we played in pools, I like 3 stocked his Marth, and he got a bit lucky when I suicided against his fox.

Oh and he only beat me in tournament because I was thinking about what I was going to wear for work the next day. My shoe lace was untied too, so it was hard to focus on the matchup.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i beat mew2king
Panelists, please heavily put this into account.

Edit: Agrees with Bass. My shoelace was untied during the August Smashacre so I had to leave early. If I stayed I probably would have place..... 1st, 2nd maybe!? :psycho:

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I have just one question. I thought you can not be on 2 power ranking of different states. With that being said (Nothing against pocky) Isn't pocky currently on the PA power rankings?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Well like I said, I can accept #3.

I surely don't believe sensei should be placed above me. When we played in pools, I like 3 stocked his Marth, and he got a bit lucky when I suicided against his fox.

Oh and he only beat me in tournament because I was thinking about what I was going to wear for work the next day. My shoe lace was untied too, so it was hard to focus on the matchup.
roflmao bass, good stuff.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I saw that M2K posted and I thought to myself, "Hmm... wonder what he's going to say?" Then I decided it was something to the effect of, "I'm better than Pocky D."

Yessssssssss.

Top Bottom