• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your post would imply that you thought mine was serious. Which it wasn't =P
Oh. I don't think you're serious.

Kashif, however...

Oh, and beating M2K isn't impossible. He goofs around sometimes. And sometimes he just plays really badly. One time he played so badly he lost a tourny match to me. And 93759743 times he played so well he multistocked me. D:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Oh. I don't think you're serious.

Kashif, however...

Oh, and beating M2K isn't impossible. He goofs around sometimes. And sometimes he just plays really badly. One time he played so badly he lost a tourny match to me. And 93759743 times he played so well he multistocked me. D:
I mentioned that it was on one stage, which implied it was one match.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hm, marcstar, and copy are closing in your "2nd Best sheik" Status inui, Sensei/woz's sheik is quite nasty as well.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hm, marcstar, and copy are closing in your "2nd Best sheik" Status inui, Sensei/woz's sheik is quite nasty as well.
Not making Inui's Sheik sound god-like or anything but.....are you joking?

There should be a battle for best Sheik in NJ. I'd definitely want in btw.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Much more importantly, is who is 2nd best Falcon in the state?

teh_spamerer challenges all Falcon players in NJ who aren't M2K to a $1 Falcon ditto MM, best of 5, all neutrals.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hmm grillz's shiek.... yea... it is pretty good i dunno lolz

well my shiek is ok i played it like once in singles vs LK(and lost... kinda bad....) so i dunno lol o well imma play her now XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i think grill and copy are pretty even.... grills shiek is just faster/prettier but over all pretty much the same
well not to sound mean... but grill doesnt know certain match ups that may be a reason he suffers vs certain players but ive gotten 2 or 3 stocked a few times by him and he is a very good player vs spacies so i dunno its just my opinion lol

PERSONALLY i think grill has the edge but thats just me copy is very good too but thats jus me >_>

mog87

Smash Ace
I call 4th best sheik....you just grab ftilt slap and downsmash right? oh yea spot dodge occasionally...i guess ill make that 5th..so much to learn....

mog87

Smash Ace
Man why this dude playing we know his balls havent even dropped yet. And dude above obviously just wants to fondle m2ks testicles.

D

Deleted member

I threw jason into his pool, I'm pretty sure both testicles were attached to him.

take that, mew2king's sheik skills.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Some of TSA are probably going with some Philly people.

Someone from Philly house us?
its either my place or cactuars, my car 4 people is me pakman cactuar and m2k which i want to replace with scar and m2k go with someone from jersey going so who ever is driving down there from jersey take m2k.

Top Bottom